Which player do you dislike the most?

sugar_kane

For some reason Matic springs to mind, I find something incredibly disingenuous about him.

Like he seems to pass himself off as a seasoned, top professional but I get the impression he phones it in 90% of the time. Also made some unnecessary comments to the press when we’ve been struggling.

Recently Maguire I’ve come to really dislike, especially after that celebration vs Albania, what a moron.

Ronny never really liked since he started pushing to leave us first time around.

Many of em are mainly just a bit crap rather than unlikeable.

Volksie316

I don't dislike anybody as they are only humans, like us at the end of the day.

Disappointed in certain players for sure, as they are on big money and simply have go to play better.

Most of the players have underperformed this season, but the obvious ones are

AWB(Absolutely terrible going forward. Decent defensively, but even that has been poor this season.
Maguire(Seems to only play half decently for England. Has been dreadful since he arrived, in all honesty. Leicester laughed all the way to the bank, on this deal.
Rashford(On his day, this guy can be unplayable, but this season he has been really poor. Nothing he does is paying off and he just looks uninterested and playing like, he is still injured.
Sancho(Not going to be too harsh on him, as he is a new signing, but has to improve, as looks slow, predictable and sluggish.
Shaw(Excellent last season and at Euros, but this season has been error prone and caught out of position countless times.
Fernandes(His performances have nose dived really badly. Gives the ball away, more times that I care for and goals have really dried up.

Reactions: Jippy

Mainoldo

Maguire, AWB, McTominay, Bruno. Rashford is very close to being added to the list.

Can’t stand the pre- Madonna’s. Probably the same guys who aren’t interested in doing what is asked of them too.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I’ve no personal feelings towards any of them….they are all where they are through dedication and hard work throughout their lives from being young children. Good luck to them.

They are all to varying degrees doing a poor job of playing for us currently but I don’t hate them I just don’t rate a lot of them.

Posh Red

I’ve no personal feelings towards any of them….they are all where they are through dedication and hard work throughout their lives from being young children. Good luck to them.

They are all to varying degrees doing a poor job of playing for us currently but I don’t hate them I just don’t rate a lot of them.
Too sensible and considered, this.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I don’t hate any of them but I generally have feelings of disdain for:

Pogba, Lingard, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw, and believe it or not, Ronaldo. Just think he is a man baby. And he’s not particularly good any more.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Sad to see Maguire and Rashford mentioned - not been playing well but both have put their bodies on the line for the club, you can question the quality but not the effort

Pogba on the other hand I can understand

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I don’t hate them, I’m just disappointed in them..
This

I dislike watching certain players struggle to do the basics the last few years and think other players can still hold you back while putting in some decent performances. I dislike that we keep spending huge money on players who pretty clearly don’t care about the fans or the club or maybe even each other. I only really hate the owners. Not because they take money just because they are shite and far too passive. The club has fallen apart on their watch and I think most other billionaire capitalist vultures who knew anything at all about football would probably have done a much better job of guiding us. This club sold itself when they arrived. We are now the laughing stock of the game

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Time for a temperature check. Mods can we have a poll, please?

In the meantime who's the player you hate the most? Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
I haven't been involved in the football forums much in recent times but I'd get in on this.

Bertie Wooster

I don't really dislike any of them.

I'm frustrated with a number of them for their form / overall value for money contribution since joining, but have no feelings of dislike towards any of them.

If I had to pick one based on the least I've warmed to them as a United player, combined with how much or little I rate them / enjoy their style of play, then I'd probably go with AWB. But I've no strong animosity towards him. I just see a RB who should still be at the level of Crystal Palace, not a £50m Man United right back

LInkash

De Gea - coward
Henderson - not good enough but thinks he is

Wan Bissaka - can't play football
Dalot - rubbish

Maguire - slowest footballer ever
Bailly - reckless crock
Varane - was meant to be world class but has shown bugger all
Lindelof - weaksauce

Shaw - absolutely useless this season
Telles - all he can do are average crosses

McTominay - what is he good at?
Fred - ditto
Matic - old and useless
Mata - ditto
Beek - shown nothing
Bruno - all he can do are low percentage Hollywood passes

Ronaldo - old and well past it
Cavani - ditto and always injured
Greenwood - lots of potential but not good enough atm
Sancho - can only do it in a farmer's league
Rashford - Kick and run merchant

L1nk

Lingard - His social media antics and the attitude that he seemingly thinks he’s better than he is with his JLingz brand etc have always rubbed me up the wrong way and i cannot wait to be rid of him

Rashford - Always loved him sunce he burst in the scene, never thought he was an Mbappe type talent but clearly there’s something there and he has heart for the club. But part of the reason I say him is because of his off field antics, no, not because he did them, what he’s done are actually great things. However, i cannot stand now the apologist and the entourage around him, he cannot be criticised or anything, if there’s a whiff of criticism about his actions o ron the pitch performances everyone has to make a grovelling apology to him, you get the feeling he thinks he’s made it now and has vast over entitlement. His abject oerformances and clear lack of effort for a while now have compounded this for me

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
De Gea - coward

Dalot - rubbish

Bailly - reckless crock
Lindelof - weaksauce

Fred - ditto
Matic - old and useless
Mata - ditto
Beek - shown nothing

No Lingard?

IRELANDUNITED

It used to be Suarez and Tevez. Then strong dislike for Gerrard.

Now I am not sure. I guess Fernandinho and Jordan Henderson.

From our own players I dislike Varane. Pogba and Mino are annoying as feck too, but Pogba in form I like a lot.
Why Varane?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I don't hate any of them. Never have. Nor have I ever liked any of them. Or felt anything at all.

They are but collections of atoms to me.

allen7

No one actually, I like everyone tbh.
Yes they are not playing well currently but still doesn’t have to hate them

Blood Mage

Maguire and Shaw are the ringleaders of the whiny, lazy and entitled culture at the club right now IMO. Probably the main source of the leaks too. Feck them both off.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
De Gea - coward

Dalot - rubbish

Bailly - reckless crock
Lindelof - weaksauce

Fred - ditto
Matic - old and useless
Mata - ditto
Beek - shown nothing

Superb

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Rashford is starting to grind my gears.

Phenomenal talent, did great things off the field.

Now he should be kicking into his prime, but instead he's running down blind alleys, doing it over and over again and then reacting like the universe isn't delivering for him.

No hint of a work ethic, seems like he bought into his own hype at 22, thought he'd made it, and just stopped.

Giggsy13

In no particular order: Maguire, Shaw, Lindeloff, AWB, Lingard, Pogba, Rashford. The english brigade are a bunch of overhyped whiney cnuts. We really need a cleanse at this club, Ole has left us with a proper mess.

KennyBurner

Man I’m crying at this thread. I honestly hate many of our players that there really isn’t any point in picking one. Only players I like at the club currently are Greenwood and Fred. I used to like Martial but now that he is forcing an exit which is dignified I’m kind of annoyed that he won’t fight over players he is obviously better than.

It’s actually so sad that I only like 3 players at max.

RedDevil@84

Hate is too strong a word. Don't think I hate anyone as such. I am not overly fond of anyone as well.
As players of our club, I want them all to do well.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'll allow it for the Bayern supporters but no one else.
I was posting it on behalf of a mate. He was recently unjustly banned for mildly expressing his concerns with Ole's tenure.