Which player do you dislike the most?

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Never been so disconnected with this club in 30 years of supporting. They all can feck off. Maybe not greenwood. At least not yet.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
In no particular order: Maguire, Shaw, Lindeloff, AWB, Lingard, Pogba, Rashford. The english brigade are a bunch of overhyped whiney cnuts. We really need a cleanse at this club, Ole has left us with a proper mess.
How are these "English lads" whiney cnuts ? Have you ever watched thr Portugese lads were apparently judging by nationality?

Eli Zee

I don't hate any in particular as none strike me as a proper asshole... but I probably like Martial the least.

And any player that tries to milk a tackle for a call/yellow card by pretending they're injured worse or flat out diving. The moment I realize this is the type of player someone is, I lose much respect.

DepaysCowboyHat

I dislike the fact we Maguire was given the armband so early instead of DDG and therefore he was set up for a disaster, hes not really a bad player but hes in horrible horrible form.

I dislike the fact how many of our young players think they've already made it because they make big money i.e Rashford, Martial, Greenwood.

I dislike the fact that not all our players have been given a fair shot to compete for a spot in the starting 11.

I dislike how much power the players have had in this club since Ferguson quit, having thrown 2 (3 ( even 4)) managers under the bus, either the training and setup is not professional enough, now they are moaning about having to train during the afternoon and too hard coaching.

So many things about the club at the moment I dislike, I really cant put it into words. Our club is just a big big pot of negativity and foul sour sh*t.

I dont hate anyone or anything but this mess starts at the top and we have a long long way ahead of us..... Years prbly.

Green and gold 'till the Glazers fold
Green and gold 'till the club is sold

frostbite

De Gea - coward
Henderson - not good enough but thinks he is

Wan Bissaka - can't play football
Dalot - rubbish

Maguire - slowest footballer ever
Bailly - reckless crock
Varane - was meant to be world class but has shown bugger all
Lindelof - weaksauce

Shaw - absolutely useless this season
Telles - all he can do are average crosses

McTominay - what is he good at?
Fred - ditto
Matic - old and useless
Mata - ditto
Beek - shown nothing
Bruno - all he can do are low percentage Hollywood passes

Ronaldo - old and well past it
Cavani - ditto and always injured
Greenwood - lots of potential but not good enough atm
Sancho - can only do it in a farmer's league
Rashford - Kick and run merchant
That's why I love this forum! We have a good word for everyone.

Jibbs

Rashford, Pogba, Maguire & Degea. In the same order.

World Game

Usually dislike the most overrated players who also happen to make dumb thick-headed decisions on the pitch.

Rashford: currently most selfish and worst decision maker in the team. Dribbles into multiple defenders, loses possession cheaply, doesn’t pass and lazy off the ball. Gets defended because people subconsciously have a higher view of him because of his non-footballing related charity work and because he’s English.

Maguire: Hopeless leader and captain. Slow with feet and head. Takes up half of Ralf’s 8 second rule by himself only to end up doing a crap sideways pass anyway. Lots of pointing and blaming others for his own mistakes. Claps his hands on his ears when he scores against Albania because he thinks it proves otherwise.

McTom: Not nearly as bad as the other 2. Really just don’t like his habit of hiding from the ball and being anonymous in matches. Manages to fool people into thinking that Fred is a worse player because people see Fred being caught in possession because he’s actually showing himself for the ball.

LoneStar

Honestly, it makes more sense to ask which player i like. Cause it's just Greenwood. Even he is starting to annoy me with his sulking on the pitch.

DDG I like. Bruno maybe. That's it, the rest can all feck off and I wouldn't care.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Used to hate Saurez and Tevez.

Currently dislike Maguire, Pogba and Rashford.

Ogaranya

There is something about Rashford that annoys me, his style of play and lazy attitude when he loses the ball is annoying, he carries this over bloated undroppable ego around him.

InfiniteBoredom

Apathy is more apt really, I don’t particularly like most of them, even when the Caf was proclaiming them as the most likeable bunch we have had for a while. But hate is a strong emotion and if you habour it towards total strangers just because they are a bit shit at sport, then you need to re-evaluate your values.

For the like of Maguire or AWB, it wasn’t their fault that we chose to spend a shit load on them undeservingly and elevated them above their pay grade. Even for Di Maria, I found the abuse excessive since his cardinal crime was not wanting to play for Utd above all else, but then again I have invested far less of my time and emotion into the sport in recent years, so it helped.

Water Melon

Lingard, Rashford, Maguire, Martial, Ronaldo, Pogba in no particular order.

MattJ166

In general ? Probably Lukaku to be honest, he just seems like a right tit, so self-centered and not willing to put in the hard yards. Icardi is worth a shout as well.

In our squad? It's probably easier to list the ones I like - Dave, Greenwood, Ronnie (for his legacy with us rather than currently) and I still have a soft spot for Bruno despite his theatrics and piss poor form recently.

BlackBen

Maguire and Lingard are neck and neck in top spot for me. Can’t wait to see the back of these cowards.

Jackal981

Sad to see Maguire and Rashford mentioned - not been playing well but both have put their bodies on the line for the club, you can question the quality but not the effort

Pogba on the other hand I can understand
Rashford and effort ? Have you been watching him this season ? He sulks like he is a baby, every time he got in a physical battle even a light one he complained to the ref, never tracks back, when he got the ball he dribbles to blind alley. His body language is appaling

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I support every single one & I don't hate a single one of them - but I am fustrated with Ronaldo.
He is now 37 and the egotistical manner he has turned to our one and only Plan A has become annoying to me.

I preferred when we had Greenwood, Rashford Cavani, Martial, Bruno and even Pogba getting to play in our front line.
Now it feels like alot of them have become not good enough purely because they can't get the best out of Ronaldo, when we were not playing like that before.

If he was a player that rotated in our squad, happy to start a game and just as happy coming off the bench - then I don't think we would have this problem where people are complaining about "not making enough passes to a 37 Yr old Ronaldo so everyone is shit" talk we hear all the time now.

Last edited:

robbomanu

Are we talking United players or other teams players?

I can’t bring myself to hate any United players ( though lingard really frustrates me)

opposition wise- can’t stand Suarez, Neymar, and Deeney

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Hate is a strong word.

More like couldnt give a feck. Football is now a mere oh how'd united doing? Watch a match here and there and probably air my views every once a while and that's it.

Dislike? Most of them. Lazy primadonnas

slored1

Ronaldo is the only player in our squad I actively dislike. The rest I find OK, depending on the day.

Strelok

Our squad?

Atm it's Ronaldo. I can't stand watching him anymore. He's fecking lazy, weak, cumbersome who repeatedly fails even the very basic things on a regular basis. He only plays for himself and his records not for the team, not for his teammates nor for anyone else. He only presses or run whenever the ball - and he knows the camera is near him. Absolutely Sanchezesque. Yet he constantly throw his arms in the air and sulk and blame his teammates.

He set a very bad example for our young players. As long as you manage to have a large fanbase you can be as lazy and as selfish as you want to. You'll be untouchable regardless of how shit your performances are.

He's simply unbearable and insufferable to watch these days. I've never hated any of our players but I hate this Ronaldo. Wish he's never come back so I can keep my good memories of the young Ronaldo.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
There’s no hate involved if you accept that we’re a mid-table club with mediocre players. That’s called acceptance

Telsim

Don't hate anyone in particular. But as a team... yeah, feck 'em.

Rashford has been very annoying since he came back though. I hope he either finds his form again or be given all the time he wants to focus on his other activities by not getting a new contract.

Siorac

I'm too apathetic towards United these days to hate anyone.

The players I dislike seeing on the pitch the most are Lingard, McTominay, Wan Bissaka, and Matic.

I could never really warm to Ronaldo, either, but these days his relentless fanboys are more annoying than the man himself.

norm87cro

Hate is a strong word. All I can say that I really dislike Pogba for being as dissilusioned as he is alongside his HC fan boys

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Rashford and effort ? Have you been watching him this season ? He sulks like he is a baby, every time he got in a physical battle even a light one he complained to the ref, never tracks back, when he got the ball he dribbles to blind alley. His body language is appaling
Fortunately I don't have the memory of a goldfish like several in this thread and can remember that Marcus Rashford has been 5 years in the first team scoring vital goals and doing amazing work off the pitch

A couple of months of poor form after major surgery when the whole team is playing shit and all of sudden so called fans are hanging him out to dry - sad to see

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Rashford, McGuire and pogba

3 biggest wasters I’ve seen in a united shirt.

Ixion

I don't hate them but there is something about Maguire and Shaw I find difficult to trust. It's a complete guess as I dont know what goes on but their attitude seems suspect to me.

jem

Grow up, ffs! Are we like 8 years old on here? You may dislike a player’s style, attitude or whatever but to have a thread on which players we hate… MOST. Maybe it’s time for a cold shower and some bit of perspective.
No you’re wrong - it’s exactly the thread we need. I loathe them all at the moment, but at the top of my list would be Maguire, Rashford (special case as I love him off the pitch), Lingard, and Wan Bissaka.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Loads of them are underperforming and I don’t like the way they play but really, I can’t be arsed to actually dislike any of them, I don’t know them.

Strange to see so many actively disliking Maguire too. Sure, he’s in a real sh*t vein of form but he strikes me as a decent enough chap.

AndySmith1990

I don't hate anyone, but I dislike the majority of our team with the clear standouts being Pogba, Martial, Rashford, Maguire, Lingard, and Ronaldo.

Some have a massive ego, some are lazy, some care more about their brand than the club, some have a poor attitude, and some are guilty of all of the above. If I had to work with any of them I would probably go from dislike to hate.