Which player do you dislike the most?

BarstoolProphet

Maguire - His first season with us he spends the first half of it looking unfit and useless. Redeems himself in the second half...then instead of learning his lesson and working hard in the short break he had, he decides to fly out to Greece and start a fight with the entire national police force and then refuse to accept anything about it that might hint at taking responsibility for his behaviour...then turns up for the new season completely unfit again, plays a major part in us losing 6-1 to a rival as a result. Learns his lesson by turning up to this season completely unfit, being majorly responsible for a 4-2 defeat and a 5-0 defeat...the latter to our main historical rivals. Still no hint of him taking any responsibility for his own performances or commitment. The guy is a joke. I wouldn't criticise a player who gives it their all but isn't good enough but this guy is stealing a living and its actually reached a point where its the club's fault rather than his for continuing to tolerate and therefore encouraging it.

Pogba - Firstly, I just don't think he's actually very good. Playing really well once every 2 months does not make you a good player. It makes you a bad one who should be doing better. That isn't necessarily why I dislike him though because I don't think its down to a lack of effort. I dislike him because he uses his agent to slag off the club and our managers by proxy. Or he'll do it by being indirectly bitchy on social media. Like some kind of gutless coward. It's happened way too many times to be a coincidence and if you play like shite 75% of the time the only person you actually have a right to critisice is yourself. What makes it worse is the band of people who just wont let go of the idea that he's a great player and so go about tearing everyone else down to try and make him look better by comparison. Its like a poison...that part isn't really his fault so I feel bad to put it on him really but it seems to come with the package and I'll be glad when we're rid. I think he's a good representation of what's gone wrong at the club in the last 5-6 years as well. We cling desperately to sub standard things in the blind hope that it'll just magically come good, when really its probably better for everyone involved to part ways. We could have spent the last 3 years buiding a creible midfield but instead we've got injured Paul Pogba who's leaving on a free and played well once against Leeds.
Perfect description of both. Add to that Pogba uses every international break to talk shit about our club or dream about a future transfer.

soapythecat

This season I’ve grown to really dislike:
Pogba (What’s the point of him?)
Maguire (absolutely missing a spine)
Fernandes (world class moaner)
Rashford (doesn’t even try)

In fact, I pretty much can’t stand any of them as they are all bottle jobs. Couldn’t care less other than their own brands.

Easily the most dislikable bunch of United players I can remember.

Gopher Brown

Fernandes is very unlikeable - the moaning, the pointing, the diving. Good player though.

You don’t have to like someone to admire what they do though, it only makes it easier to ignore their failings.

Wilt

Fernandes ….hate the play acting, feigning injury, begging to the refs

Rashford ….effortless, overrated, miserable (face like a smacked arse)

Lingard ….annoying tit

Last edited:

48 hours

Hernandez ….hate the play acting, feigning injury, begging to the refs

Rashford ….effortless, overrated, face like a smacked arse (@ £200k per week)

Lingard ….annoying tit
Chicharito wondering what he’s done

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Benfica.
Porto.

I hate every player that’s on both of their teams equally. Unified.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Oh wait sorry this is the United forum, my bad….

Out of the current squad Maguire and Rashford are literal garbage so I would go with them.

AndySmith1990

Can't stand Rashford, Pogba, Martial, and Lingard. Those twats epitomise everything I despise about the modern breed of self entitled, overpaid, lazy players.

Tibs

Maguire - Terrible and he's our captain with zero leadership ability

McT - Terrible again, and somehow a regular starter...largely to protect the above

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
I hate the way Shaw toddles over to take throws and corners when we need a goal (which is often). Can you at least look like you're in a rush and want to win the game?
I hate the way Maguire is so slow to do everything. He even points slowly. I also hate his hair, a proper centre defender is a skin head or has Maldini hair.
I hate everything about the way Rashford plays. His lack of desire, lack of getting stuck in, lack of encouraging or even instructing team-mates

Roboc7

Don’t hate any of them but wouldn’t care in slightest if every single one left, don’t think there is a single player I would view losing as a loss or regard as being difficult to replace.

dpansheth

Rashford, hands down. He deserves a ton of goodwill for his charity work and bringing important social issues into limelight, but on the field he’s atrocious and then his PR team tries to cover it up. Shelf life is short for sportsmen and if you are truly national level player then you cant have 3 years of nothing performances. Its not clubs job to correct anything in your own performance, its on you. Whatever is causing you not to perform ; mental , physical or emotional; its on you to figure it out. Or you can’t blame anyone for losing your job.
The reason why I listed Rashford here; at his directive his PR team is trying actively to shift blame + attention. Accountability is the phrase that he’s unwilling to learn.

wolvored

I'm gradually disliking the lot. As DeGea said a fecking disgrace

Mmm-Qatarian

Doubt it's a massively popular opinion but I'd say Ronaldo by some margin, unless we're still including a certain player who until recently wore the number 11 shirt.

Ronaldo has the accusations hanging over his head and, since from what I've seen I believe them to be entirely plausible, I've had a very low opinion of him since that story broke and felt very uncomfortable when we signed him for that reason as well as not thinking it was a particularly sensible idea anyway. Besides that, he's not at all justified the Premier League record-breaking wages we're now paying him (despite apparently being "our best player this season"), he's extremely petulant at the age of 37, and he has perhaps the world's most insufferable fanbase.

Most of our players just leave me angry because of their poor performances; I can't claim to dislike them beyond that. However, I don't at all warm to Ronaldo, and honestly quite look forward to him leaving the club.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Tough pick but I'd go with Fernandes. The moaning is getting on my nerves. In fact, I dislike all of them.

432JuanMata

I'm gradually disliking the lot. As DeGea said a fecking disgrace
The bigger thing about that interview is DeGea is not our captain we’re is Maguire to say things. Our captain should be the one out giving that interview

wolvored

The bigger thing about that interview is DeGea is not our captain we’re is Maguire to say things. Our captain should be the one out giving that interview
Agree. Weak person should never been given the captaincy

Copa Mundial

Bruno, his constant whinging and moaning is embarrassing. Can't stand the bloke.

Last edited:

432JuanMata

Agree. Weak person should never been given the captaincy
That’s exactly the reason why Maguire is my most disliked player. Yes he is not at fault for his price tag, being crap(as he is only that good) and being captain but he is the captain and he hides which is cowardly

AndyMUFC86

I hate the way Shaw toddles over to take throws and corners when we need a goal (which is often). Can you at least look like you're in a rush and want to win the game?
I hate the way Maguire is so slow to do everything. He even points slowly. I also hate his hair, a proper centre defender is a skin head or has Maldini hair.
I hate everything about the way Rashford plays. His lack of desire, lack of getting stuck in, lack of encouraging or even instructing team-mates
This makes my blood boil. Lethargic in everything he does!

redshaw

Getting tired of De Gea being put forward and saying not good enough etc.

Lets be honest he wasn't to blame for any of that shit today or similar displays, it's very easy to have him there which is why I don't like it, the culprits duck it all. The best sweeper keeper in the world today doesn't change things.

Lets imagine chucking 100m on Rice for today, we may scrape something or not at all. There's so much wrong with our players and coaching, many of the problems seen in the last 3 years and beyond are all coming back as we don't have a counter to dig us out the shit. We had Bruno aiming for a reasonable attack in Rashford, Martial and Greenwood that has evaporated this season. We'd stink the place out for 80 mins last two years and put together some lethal moves to salvage a game. We had so many comebacks but that wasn't sustainable.

All we have left is shit on a stick football that is very reminiscent of Ole's first full season start where we spent half of it in the bottom half with an absolute horror show of non football struggling to create. Slow ponderous incoherent build up, players pointing all over the show, delaying passes.

dcrompton

When you think how frustrating Nani used to be and he’d be head and shoulders the best player in this squad.

The saddest part of this season is that Greenwood was the one player I could invest in as a future star and now he has to be the answer to the thread title.

Loon

:lol:
I cannot pick one. Not even the noted players having shocking seasons. They are all bin worthy and I would not miss one.

I guess if DeGea called it today, he gets my respect and would avoid the flame thrower.

BaneIsPain

Hard to choose between rashford or maguire since pogba, lingard and martial are as good as gone.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Hate the owners more than I hate/dislike any players.
Nothing will change until they leave.

Of the players, Maguire.
How is a second rate player captain of this great club? Needs players infront and beside him to constantly cover his lack of pace and lack of ability.

OleGunnar20

Everyone - to differing degrees - apart from Fred, DDG, Elanga, Dalot & Sancho.

What a shower of drek we've collected here.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
I think most of United's players are good players who have spent too much time training and playing badly and have, therefore, lost their form and motivation.
The moment you get a proper coach who is well backed by the board to sell any player who doesn't want to work properly, a lot of these seemingly awful players will look like completely different ones

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Rashford. Comfortably.

Entitled, no effort, over inflated opinion of himself (gut feeling), sulks, PR team an embarrassment, club and fans gave him an entitled attitude with how he has been handled.

He epitomises everything that has gone wrong at this club.