Which player do you dislike the most?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Jesus. This is strawman city.

What is happening at present did not suddenly appear in a puff of smoke - This atmosphere has been cultivated for a long time. Players feel entitled to undermine management and the club because others have gotten away with it. Plays feel they can drop off in standards because this club has rewarded people who've done so. Again - This thread did not ask about what's happening on the pitch currently - It asked which players I disliked and unlike a lot of people here I base my decisions based on what I've seen over years rather than the last few weeks.

"Blaming them alone" - Never said anything resembling that. Nothing but strawmen. Ridiculous.
You’re right it did ask which players you dislike….you were the one who started blaming those two players for what’s happening on the pitch currently.

“No two players personify the club's descent into a clique ridden dumpster fire quite like those two

They have everything to do with it. The idea that because two players aren't playing every week that their influence on the group disappears is just insane”

You referenced cliques, which is current and pasted them as poster boys for it. You stated that they have ‘everything’ to do with what is happening on the pitch currently.

Again I get that you hate them, and that is what the thread is about….but you went onto suggesting that we’d have been better off backing Jose and that these two are the reason for the cliques in the current squad and what’s happening on the pitch. You have no evidence of that, in fact the evidence suggests that it has nothing to do with these players. The culture of the club is an issue, the lack of discipline from former managers and different values within different fractions of the playing staff.

To suggest getting rid of Pogba and Martial in 2018 would have avoided the current crisis is baseless speculative nonsense.

But hating them is your choice.

bringbackbebe

I don't dislike the players; just find them very child-like, throwing a tantrum before an authority puts them in their places. Pogba/Martial come closest, but tbh, I respect them as footballers. The creature I can't stand is Edward Woodward. We should get a restraining order on him to stay 100 meters away from anything related to football.

Hester_manc

I do not hate any United players, but there are some, that I think are showing a bad attitude or work rate and therefore irritate me.

Players I hate: Salah, Milner, Jordan Henderson, Alexander-Arnold, [Irrelevant point], Lukaku, Sterling, Jake Grealish, De Bruyne, Benjamin Mendy (If he still counts as a player), Luis Suarez, Benzama, Di Maria and Neymar.

lex talionis

Dislike the most? Lingard and Martial top the list, Pogba right next to them.

BuzzKillington

Hate is a strong word. Severely dislike for a reason I can’t put my finger on precisely?

Ronaldo.

I don’t care how good he is, I cheer like everybody else when he scores for us but I just can’t be enthusiastic about the lad, something about him has always rubbed me up the wrong way, even during his first spell with us. I also think as a footballer I prefer him to Messi. So, for me he’s probably the GOAT, I still dislike him though.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I dislike most of them now that I've thought about it. People might question Rangnick's CV, but he's never actually been in a big club, and has instead played a big part in getting smaller clubs rise beyond their station. Has Schalke reached the semi finals of the CL since RR took them there?

Has the thought occurred to anyone else that these "Manchester United" players' CVs are much worse? Some of them have been at United half their careers, with all the advantages of being at a big club, and they've got very little to show for it. All they seem to be good at are social media apologies.

feck them all. I hope we clear the whole lot of these useless bunch.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Might sound crazy but as of right now it might be between Ronaldo, Bruno and Rashford. Not hate or even dislike just more annoyance.

Oh actually Maguire is probably number one followed by the other three.

Last edited:

Giggsy13

Hands down has to be Maguire with Pogba a close second. Maguire is someone you want to take a shovel too and one where it would be hard to stop where his gigantic head would just absorb each shot and send the shovel into directions you did not think it would go.

432JuanMata

I don’t hate any player here but I really am starting to dislike Rashford. Maguire annoys me but he’s average the problem with Rashford is he puts in poor performances all over the place while thinking he’s world class

Morpheus 7

Anyone listen to latest beyond the pitch podcast with Phil Brun. So many, I can't decide now. Unbelievable

mancan92

It's funny Ronaldo has been our best player so far this season and Pogba hasn't even played yet they are on people's lists it's quite funny. What about the players who have underperformed all season and have actually been playing. They are the reason we are where we are.

wolvored

Pogba is hard to like. This I might stop if I dont get more money at another club attitude and not pulling up the shit from his agent and brother.
Lingard with his West Ham shirt wearing, as if he hasnt been shit for the last 2 years when hes been picked.
Martial with his couldnt care less half assed attitude.
I'll stop at 3.

pedgon

A few of them but Ronaldo, Rashford and Martial would be up there. Ronaldo was a shocking buy at 36, we've had the best of this prima donna and his lack of team play and self importance, he's washed up and finished, £485,000 per week for a 36 year old, scandolous. Rashford is so poor it is untrue, he's a dreadful finisher, just a runner and contributes nothing to the team on the field yet the club spunk £200,000 per week on him. And finally Martial who appears to have a mass of talent, skill and ability but rarely shows it when selected, what a waste! And he too will be on well over £150,000 per week. get shut of all 3.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Not many of them. I don’t really like Shaw, Martial or AWB. Pogba has gone in my estimations recently too.

EvilChuck

Maguire by a landslide.

He doesnt strike me as a confident player but more an arrogant one, who doesnt have the skills to back up his arrogance.

The weekly apology when the team have done shit doesnt help either, as the captain I expect him to stick a rocket up people's arses and bring them to task, but when he isnt fit for purpose himself how can he?

The ear cupping celebration against a nation who's population probably wouldnt even fill OT was the straw that broke the camels back for me, as if that goal made up for 18 months of abject shite he served up for United, and he had proved his critics wrong.

Maguire can feck off

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Maguire - His first season with us he spends the first half of it looking unfit and useless. Redeems himself in the second half...then instead of learning his lesson and working hard in the short break he had, he decides to fly out to Greece and start a fight with the entire national police force and then refuse to accept anything about it that might hint at taking responsibility for his behaviour...then turns up for the new season completely unfit again, plays a major part in us losing 6-1 to a rival as a result. Learns his lesson by turning up to this season completely unfit, being majorly responsible for a 4-2 defeat and a 5-0 defeat...the latter to our main historical rivals. Still no hint of him taking any responsibility for his own performances or commitment. The guy is a joke. I wouldn't criticise a player who gives it their all but isn't good enough but this guy is stealing a living and its actually reached a point where its the club's fault rather than his for continuing to tolerate and therefore encouraging it.

Pogba - Firstly, I just don't think he's actually very good. Playing really well once every 2 months does not make you a good player. It makes you a bad one who should be doing better. That isn't necessarily why I dislike him though because I don't think its down to a lack of effort. I dislike him because he uses his agent to slag off the club and our managers by proxy. Or he'll do it by being indirectly bitchy on social media. Like some kind of gutless coward. It's happened way too many times to be a coincidence and if you play like shite 75% of the time the only person you actually have a right to critisice is yourself. What makes it worse is the band of people who just wont let go of the idea that he's a great player and so go about tearing everyone else down to try and make him look better by comparison. Its like a poison...that part isn't really his fault so I feel bad to put it on him really but it seems to come with the package and I'll be glad when we're rid. I think he's a good representation of what's gone wrong at the club in the last 5-6 years as well. We cling desperately to sub standard things in the blind hope that it'll just magically come good, when really its probably better for everyone involved to part ways. We could have spent the last 3 years buiding a creible midfield but instead we've got injured Paul Pogba who's leaving on a free and played well once against Leeds.

Last edited:

pablo__p

Rashford and he used to be one of my top ones.

My wife is so used to me shouting "Rashford kurwa" that she thought something was wrong with me when he was out injured.

Al-T

I don't hate any of them. Equally, I can't say I like any of them very much and I'd rather quite a few of them left.

RUCK4444

Martial. I tried my hardest but then I realised that’s the opposite of what he was doing and that’s when I realised I hated him.

Tap

Most of the English players bar Rashford and Greenwood. Generally their performances and talent are not worth their salaries.

Maguire. His performances, attitude and glaring weaknesses are not endearing at all.

Lingard is another one. Overpaid and overstayed his welcome.

Jones.Totally pointless squad member

Last edited:

United Hobbit

Maguire - should never have been made captain
Martial

This season: Rashy. Not because of him as a person, but the head down blind trying to run through defenders, like I do on Fifa which I'm not vert good at, is REALLY irritating to watch. Its what Dan James, who at least would also track back, got slated for.

Bruno is making it hard to like him this season but hs credit at present from single handedly bailing us out so many times in recent seasons

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Maguire
Pogba
Martial
Rashford
Lingard

I also have question marks over Donny. Why hasnt Ragnick given him a chance ? Is his attitude just piss poor ?