Which RM player would you take for Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dve

Pogba wants to go ASAP, and a struggling Real Madrid needs Pogba exactly. In January.

So let´s play hardball then and demand a player. Who would you take in exchange for Pogba?

the_cliff

Definitely Odegaard, would definitely come due to the Norwegian connection with Ole, maybe add Haaland in the summer.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
None - buy fresh

spiriticon

Real Madrid and Pogba is such a bad combination I can't believe he wants to go there.

He'd get eaten alive by the fans.

Dve

Sorry if the this thread is too similar to other threads, I should have given it a better check.

I´m not sure which player I would take form RM, anyway. I think Ødegaard would trive at United.

spiriticon

What do you mean by that? Why eaten alive?
Madrid fans have zero patience for players who don't meet their expectations. If players like Hazard and Bale don't get over there, I don't see how Pogba is going to impress them.

Dve

Madrid fans have zero patience for players who don't meet their expectations. If players like Hazard and Bale don't get over there, I don't see how Pogba is going to impress them.
Different environment and maybe a different role as well. I think Pogba could make it at RM. Now injury free and in better shape, I think Pogba could go on to have a strong season.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Different environment and maybe a different role as well. I think Pogba could make it at RM. Now injury free and in better shape, I think Pogba could go on to have a strong season.
pogba is also a mental midget going into a Real Madrid squad that’s at its lowest point in a decade. There’s more chances of it going down like a car crash than turning good.

Champagne Football

I think Zidane could get the best out of Pogba.

Pogba only ever returned to Utd for the money and I think Real Madrid was always where his heart was but we offered more at the time, so we've ended up paying 300,000 a week for the past 4 seasons for a sulking child who deep down has always felt he's too big for the club.

We should take the money and use it to try to lure the likes of Harvey Barnes, Kalvin Phillips, Grealish.

jamesjimmybyrondean

They will only give us their underperforming players - Asensio, Isco, Jovic Hazard are at least the ones with reputation

Deery

Dreary
Forget Real Madrid we should look for a swap deal for Matias De Lit

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
How has Kubo been on loan off of Real Madrid at Villarreal?

Last edited:

Holters

Who would you take in exchange for Pogba?
Casemiro and Varane are the two obvious cabdidates. Varane most likely as he is about same age and his contract is expiring soon so he must extend or be sold this summer. Other options are Valverde, Ødegaard or Isco. However, we don't reeeeeallly need them, and I would rather have e.g. Grealish than the latter two.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'll take Ødegaard in a 1 for 1 swap deal. Varane can stay in Madrid.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Forget Real Madrid we should look for a swap deal for Matias De Lit
Is he not cemented his position in the starting XI for Juventus and who is playing instead of him?

I think it makes sense if possible because I'm not entirely sure about Pirlo's management ability just yet and he may take a gamble on a player like Pogba.

RedorDead21

None, I'd be selling him to PSG or using him for Veratti, Neymar or Mbappe.

Deery

Dreary
Is he not cemented his position in the starting XI for Juventus and who is playing instead of him?

I think it makes sense if possible because I'm not entirely sure about Pirlo's management ability just yet and he may take a gamble on a player like Pogba.
Yeah, I think he’s playing steady for them now still a class player though if we could get him I’d drive Pogs to the airport myself..

Judas

Open to offers
Their support will eat him alive, can't imagine a worse mix, current Real aren't a pretty sight, and Pogba rocking up with Mino, could be a recipe for disaster.

As for the question, one of the younger talents, but I think he's more likely to go to Juve.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
A lot of people saying Odegaard. Do we need another 10??

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Only one is genuinely one of the worlds best players.
Zero interest in that. Not worth the hassle and drama, let alone how it would just feck up our wage structure/model the moment we'd gotten rid of Sanchez and Pogba.

Bored of the big name, flashy stars. Give me up and comers with desire, talent and a point to prove.

sillwuka

I can see Pogba doing well in Spain within that Circus at Madrid.

He speaks the language plus seems like he really wants to play there.

Oh I'm not sure who I would take in exchange though..

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
They will only give us their underperforming players - Asensio, Isco, Jovic Hazard are at least the ones with reputation
god I’d take hazard in a heartbeat. Would love to see him tearing it up in the prem league again, preferable for us and not chelsea.

Chairman Steve

None of them and just demand the cash. Don’t want any of their veterans looking for a pension boost from us and half-assing it on the pitch.

Dve

pogba is also a mental midget going into a Real Madrid squad that’s at its lowest point in a decade. There’s more chances of it going down like a car crash than turning good.
"A mental midget"? And your evidence for that is what.

Status
Not open for further replies.