• Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zlatattack

Are we allowed to have a thread on this? Could someone create a poll? preferably one of those anonymous ones.

Bwuk

Haven't yet but I'll be voting Labour.

Mental that United fans would vote Tory, a party that's against all the clubs ethos.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
In South Wales? The world is going topsy turvy.
I've voted Tory, Labour and Lib Dem in the past. I don't consider myself attached to any party in particular I just vote as I see fit at the time.

Having said that it would be a hell of a surprise if Labour don't win our seat they've had it for ages and there are so many people entrenched in voting Labour here no matter what their policies are or who would run the country - brainwashed by parents even I'd go that far even though everyone is free to vote as they choose. Sick of going in the pub and listening to people argue. Nobody wins those arguments and I've never heard anyone say they've changed their mind from one. Just want it over.

Zlatattack

I've voted Tory, Labour and Lib Dem in the past. I don't consider myself attached to any party in particular I just vote as I see fit at the time.

Having said that it would be a hell of a surprise if Labour don't win our seat they've had it for ages and there are so many people entrenched in voting Labour here no matter what their policies are or who would run the country - brainwashed by parents even I'd go that far even though everyone is free to vote as they choose. Sick of going in the pub and listening to people argue. Nobody wins those arguments and I've never heard anyone say they've changed their mind from one. Just want it over.
I'm just messing with you. I don't know South Wales, but I have a colleague from Swansea who grew up there and he's always described it as VERY labour, much like you've described it tbh.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Can't imagine witnessing the last 10 years and thinking Tories have done a good job.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I'm just messing with you. I don't know South Wales, but I have a colleague from Swansea who grew up there and he's always described it as VERY labour, much like you've described it tbh.
No it's fine I don't get wound up by politics everyone has their right to choose. What I don't like is seeing friends of mine going absolutely fecking mental this time of year trying to force their beliefs on other people.

Bwuk

Can't imagine witnessing the last 10 years and thinking Tories have done a good job.
Exactly.

If your polling station is in a school and you vote Tory, you might as well shit on a child's desk on your way out.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
:lol:
I dread to think what you might as well do if on your way home from voting Tory you happen to pass a homeless/disabled/black/Muslim/you-get-it-Tories-are-bloodsucking-scum person in the street.

ZupZup

I voted Labour although the chances of ousting Graham Brady in Altrincham and Sale West seem very remote. Which is a shame because he's an awful twat.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
It's a travesty that any Welshman would vote tory.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Seen someone post something along the lines of 'a vote for Tory doesn't mean you're racist, out to shit everyone poorer than you, a rich price' etc.
Disagree. At best it means you're ignoring all the negative effects they will have on many many people. In my eyes, you're voting to kill people, give many many others a worse life, make people poorer, sadder, hungrier. It may sound dramatic but it's not. You're literally voting for that.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Labour (somewhat reluctantly). Postal vote sent two weeks ago.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Will vote labour later tonight, still don’t think it changes anything, mind. They’re all the same.

Zlatattack

Haven't yet but I'll be voting Labour.

Mental that United fans would vote Tory, a party that's against all the clubs ethos.
If we get JC for PM, i'll never support a Saudi oil takeover of Manchester United ever again. If we get a Tory government though... I feel we should be able to benefit from the country being turned into Satans playground.

Please note the sarcasm.

Fener1907

Does your proxy vote expire at any point? I was registered like that for the 2016 referendum and not sure if you have to do it for each election.

Wasn't going to bother with it but I've watched many depressing videos over the last few weeks and fancy sending a message for them to vote on my behalf.

Oldyella

Labour. Not convinced by Jezza but labour are only shot at unseating my mp in what is a traditionally Tory safe seat. Tories have fecked the country since being in power and the current lot are more feckless and sinister than pig fecker ever was.

Oo0AahCantona

Seen someone post something along the lines of 'a vote for Tory doesn't mean you're racist, out to shit everyone poorer than you, a rich price' etc.
Disagree. At best it means you're ignoring all the negative effects they will have on many many people. In my eyes, you're voting to kill people, give many many others a worse life, make people poorer, sadder, hungrier. It may sound dramatic but it's not. You're literally voting for that.
Its not dramatic, even if you "don't hold all their views" or "reluctantly vote Tory" a vote for the conservative party is a vote for policy's that are actively killing people and will continue to do so under their non egalitarian ideology.

SnowRoll

Voted for Labour in the past, but definitely won't this time, with Corbyn and the anti-Semitic problem.
Got a personal letter yesterday from the Lib Dem candidate urging me to vote for him, might do that later, but will make my mind up at the ballot...

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic

Maybe who would run the country does a play a part in their decision? Maybe they don't think voting for a guy who hid in a fridge to avoid Piers Morgan is wise given he'll now need to deal with people like Putin.

Zlatattack

Voted for Labour in the past, but definitely won't this time, with Corbyn and the anti-Semitic problem.
Got a personal letter yesterday from the Lib Dem candidate urging me to vote for him, might do that later, but will make my mind up at the ballot...
A vote for the lib dems is a vote for the Tories, unless you live somewhere that is a lib dem stronghold.

Labour is tackling anti semitism, but you'll never see an end to it, just like we won't see an end to racism, or islamphobia or homophobia etc until society changes.