Who is the most unhinged footballer?

Scandi Red

Hates Music.

Well, who is it? For me, "unhinged" is more than just pure aggression. Someone like Roy Keane doesn't really qualify. You need to be a bit of a freak. A psycho capable of unorthodox meanness.

Suarez is the first who comes to mind. He has bitten multiple players! That is pretty unhinged.

Kopral Jono

Nile Ranger should be the only answer. A convicted violent criminal... it doesn't get more unhinged than that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's not a footballer anymore, but as a manager, Pep is definitely a bit unhinged... man's a lunatic, but that probably plays into how good a manager he is.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

Well, who is it? For me, "unhinged" is more than just pure aggression. Someone like Roy Keane doesn't really qualify. You need to be a bit of a freak. A psycho capable of unorthodox meanness.

Suarez is the first who comes to mind. He has bitten multiple players! That is pretty unhinged.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I am trying to figure out what is going on here. So far I have:
  • His pants are actually down and his balls are being dipped in ice water during the interview
  • Cancelo is a vampire who was hit by bloodlust and was desperately trying to keep his fangs from protruding in that moment

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Alfredo Morelos is a fecking headcase

stevoc

It has to be the Racist Vampire, he's bitten players during a game not once, not twice but thrice.

The Firestarter

I am trying to figure out what is going on here. So far I have:

• Cancelo is a vampire who was hit by bloodlust and was desperately trying to keep his fangs from protruding in that moment
That's Suarez

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Heung Min Son would be up there. Consistently used to kick and purposely hurt people in rage then cry for sympathy. Even his own team mates.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football

That's the face of a man who thought he took K and realized it was blow.

Tarrou

Probably that Brazilian lad who kidnapped and murdered his mistress to get out of paying child support

incredibly was released a few years later and back playing again :lol:

Joel Miller

Pepe had to be up there. I remember he assaulted a Getafe player and spoke of thinking about retirement after it, this was early in his career too. Really horrible player.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Was it ketsbia who used to play for Newcastle? He always looked like he was about to flip