Who is your preferred option for the RW spot?

gaffs

We can cross without a right footer on the RW. We can play to hojlund through balls to feet rather than hoofball for him to run in behind. All in all, we can play to his strengths without doing this traditional RW winger or ball over the top hoofball
So who do you play on the right then?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Anyone but Antony really. I prefer Pellistri. Mount could be given the chance. Rashford on the right and Garnacho on the left maybe. Amad when he's back. Antony should just be a sub until he somehow finds some form again.

Mwooyo

So who do you play on the right then?
2 options. If Amad is available then Amad, if he isn't, play a system without a RW...use your RB overlapping to provide the width. Someone like Mount there but not as a winger but as RAM. Us continuing to shoehorn Anthony or Pellistri there when they have failed to deliver time after time is the real problem...we need to play a system that doesn't need a RW

daba

Roony Bardgjhi looks class, like a young Hazard. 7 goals in 13 league games so far this year and he’s only 17, about to turn 18 in the next few weeks.

If his Football Manager release clause is correct (something like £9m I think) then it’s practically a no brainer.

Houdini

Pellistry. Far from ideal but best ATM. I would try Mount too. He played there before so why not?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
This still hasn’t been resolved. In fact, it’s probably due a new candidacy run with Garnacho now staking a claim.

Who is your preference now then?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Give Garnacho a run there…. Then sign Olise in the summer.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Where is Amad at? Seems to have been injured for a long time. I see he’s not in the Ivory Coast squad for Afcon.

Von Mistelroum

Garnacho is the only one who's looked ok out there, but still doesn't cross at all.

I would be looking to try Amad there. I've seen him set up strikers before, but don't really see any of our regular wingers doing this, hence Hojlund's struggles.

Since it seems like Amad isn't getting any games for United though, I guess Garnacho and... Maybe Antony, or at a push, Mount I suppose. Anyone but Rashford really.

AneRu

Garnacho is the only one who's looked ok out there, but still doesn't cross at all.

I would be looking to try Amad there. I've seen him set up strikers before, but don't really see any of our regular wingers doing this, hence Hojlund's struggles.

Since it seems like Amad isn't getting any games for United though, I guess Garnacho and... Maybe Antony, or at a push, Mount I suppose. Anyone but Rashford really.
You are right on Amad, we know Rashford's natural game is to score and that's incompatible with Hoijlund and then with Bruno now operating deeper there isn't really anyone looking to create which is why our whole front line has struggled. Bring in someone prepared to be a provider and I think we see the best of both Rashford and Hoijlund. Whether Amad can translate his skills to the PL and become effective remains to be seen but he is the best candidate with the right tools - dribbling, vision and weight of pass.

Earth Wind and McGuire

Ipswich looking to loan Amad in Jan. Really hope ETH keeps and plays him. He will need minutes in his legs though as that knee injury has kept him out a long time.

Doracle

Obviously Garnacho as first choice currently. Presumably Amad still isn’t fully fit yet as he should be getting chances from the bench if he is?