Who should the caretaker manager be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD76

Lads, can you imagine if Fergie fancies a 5 month cameo? :drool:

It won't happen I know, but it's a nice thought.

Sing you a song

If all we're doing is having someone in place until a new manager is appointed next season give it to McKenna. Lets create a clear playing style that runs from youth level to the first team.
Pogba and his cronies would eat him for breakfast

Pat Evra

If only Fergie was in better condition, he would be the perfect choice until they find permanent solution. At least OT would be lit every game. :drool:

AndyJ1985

Someone who will throw caution to the wind and set us up to attack. As far as I'm concerned the season is a write off, so let's at least get back to being entertaining. It feels like forever since we played football that was genuinely exciting

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It'd be very nice if you lads can tag me or any of the staff, when you're posting twitter updates, so that we can update the threadmarks on the go and make it easier for others to keep up to date.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What's Solskjaer's style of play like? Is he an attack-minded coach? What's his preferred formation?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm sure this'll be asked a thousand times over the next few days but what kind of football does Ole play? And does he play youth?

willhse456

What's Ole's style of play like? I remember he flopped pretty badly at Cardiff, but perhaps that's because he didn't have the quality of players to implement his preferred system?

James Cooper: Club has already chosen an interim and possible announcement today.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
James Cooper reporting outside Old Trafford just said we've already chosen the caretaker and the club could announce it tonight.

Last edited:

AltiUn

James Cooper reporting outside Old Trafford just said we've already chose the caretaker and the club could announce it tonight.
Oh how exciting. Did he mention if the caretaker would be in charge for the Cardiff game?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cantona or Keano. Might as well have a laugh at least.

MoskvaRed

It’s times like this you realise how badly the club was gutted in 2013 and how little continuity we have with the better times. Ideally you’d have a Rene or a Mike Phelan to step in to hold the reins.

paulscholes18

Saw that OGS only signed a contract extension at the beginning of the month, a club icon is something we haven’t tried yet, with the way the season has gone it is well worth the risk

kentafuji

What's Ole's style of play like? I remember he flopped pretty badly at Cardiff, but perhaps that's because he didn't have the quality of players to implement his preferred system?
He likes to attack, so there is that. He will atleast have a better quality of player at United, but dont personally think he is a great manager.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Oh how exciting. Did he mention if the caretaker would be in charge for the Cardiff game?
He didn't mention anything regards the game on the weekend but I'd imagine the caretaker will be in charge for Cardiff. Looks like it might be Ole too..

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Isn’t there too many over lap in leagues there? March 31st would still leave 2 months left of PL.
Wouldn't surprise me if Molde would let him see out the season here a secondment type things. They would be well remunerated for it and you wouldn't want to stand in the way. It could be easily worked around.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Another one...
@KM why won't it let me tag you :confused:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can't how it will be Ole if he doesn't resign.
Should be Blanc. Has coached at the very highest level.

Marcelinho87

Ole? Really? Ole?.... I am sold!

Love Ole and talk about bringing a smile to the club!

Then go all out for Poch in the summer.

AltiUn

James Cooper said that Hughes and Bruce are 2 outside choices, please God no :nervous:

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Just imagine if he won us the Champions League (like Di Matteo did with Chelsea)

Exactly 20 years after the treble!

Bojan11

Unless the caretaker wins the champions league then follow the Chelsea model. They didn’t give Hiddink, Benitez and Benitez the job. They weren’t even going to give it to Di Matteo until he won the champions league.

Get a DOF in first and don’t rush into decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.