Who will make the Champions League Final?

Kaos

I don't see Juventus making it to the final tbh. I reckon it'll be PSG vs an English side, or someone like Munich again.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
PSG - Real Madrid. Mbappé to win it

Kaos

Maybe I'm out of the loop on Juventus. Why do you see them not making it?
I just don't think they're that good tbh. A 36 year old Ronaldo isn't going to be carrying them as easily as the last few seasons, not to mention their ageing defence. Chiesa is obviously a talent, but the rest of the squad is pretty underwhelming tbh, at least it is for a side hoping for CL glory.

FatTails

Man City vs PSG if they don’t meet before the final.

Bayern, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barca, United, and Juve, in that order, are the other candidates depending on the draw.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich were one horribly timed injury to Lewandowski from winning it back to back...

Just saying

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
People rating Bayern highly is fine, they are a good team. But we should wait how Nagelsmann works out there, big question mark imo. Could go either way.

PSG in the final with one of the others in top 10

LoneStar

People rating Bayern highly is fine, they are a good team. But we should wait how Nagelsmann works out there, big question mark imo. Could go either way.

PSG in the final with one of the others in top 10
Could say the same about Poch tbh.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I just don't think they're that good tbh. A 36 year old Ronaldo isn't going to be carrying them as easily as the last few seasons, not to mention their ageing defence. Chiesa is obviously a talent, but the rest of the squad is pretty underwhelming tbh, at least it is for a side hoping for CL glory.
He will be 37 by the time knockouts start.

Incredible.

LoneStar

I'd say PSG and Bayern are the favorites on paper. PSG have the better squad on paper, but Bayern have more balance and experience. City close behind them.

Then the rest of us.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
PSG getting knocked out in the semi finals by a team that can just counter attack them

Sylar

Well... Pep and / or Poch + Messi will be called frauds and bottlers at the end of the season regardless

Id like to think United :)
Think Bayern city

Paul_Scholes18

I think Chelsea look like a strong cup team.
PSG got the squad, but is Messi going to help or not work?

City feels weaker than last year, but they are one of the favorites as they have the best manager.
Also they are getting closer, but you also think they will at some point have bad luck with the draws.
Unless it is all rigged which you feel is a high chance given how extreme luck they have with the draws.

Last edited:

el3mel

Juventus will be lucky to even make QF.

PSG should reach the final otherwise it'll be a gigantic failure.

The other team I think will be English, City, Chelsea, or hell, maybe even us if we had a good draw and didn't feck up.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Manchester city finally wins it. If they land Kane. Their league form suffers though. Psg seems like the easy choice, but football is unpredictable and what everyone expects doesn't happen. I suspect, bayern make it to the final. However, if psg players remains fit, then I will choose psg make it to the finals.

LiamMillerBC

Semi finals
Man Utd - Juventus 4-1
Barca - PSG 1-2

Man Utd Vs PSG in the Finals . United wins 3-2

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I fancy a London derby in the final. Chelsea to beat United on pens.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
How is this making sense?
You're probably an overseas fan so I won't be rude. It's a common joke that Man Utd are a London club given how many supporters you have in London and how packed the trains are at London Euston station with United fans 4 hours before your home games.