Who would you sell first, Rashford, Martial, or Pogba?

C'est Moi Cantona

You've got Rashford, a United lad, but seems to think he's already a top player, won't sign his new deal yet, but could maybe one day become as good as he thinks he is, probably worth £80 million +.

Martial, arguably the most talented player in the squad, but a shocking work ethic, and seemingly attitude, but perhaps misunderstood, has pledged his future to the club, and could still yet come good, worth £60 million +.

Or Pogba, can be a great player, but seems he thinks he's better than he is, prone to massive swings in form, and clearly thinks he's bigger than the club, but this could be argued as just ambition. Worth £100 million +

One will likely go soon, but who would you want to leave first?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Martial.

He’s got all the talent in the world but he’s the laziest player. He takes way too much to get motivated, and he’s pretty much a 1 trick pony.

Rashford is better than what he’s been showing recently, but he needs to buck his ideas up big time.

I’d only ever sell pogba if he wanted to go.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
1. Martial - don’t think he has anything to contribute
2. Pogba- can be fantastic in a winning side but we aren’t that at the moment unfortunately, we need grafters to get us to that point. Wrong time, wrong team, wrong place.
3. Rashford- will come good

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Go to bed. The only one I would sell at all would be Martial and the fee is irrelevant.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Martial
Rashford
Pogba

C'est Moi Cantona

Go to bed. The only one I would sell at all would be Martial and the fee is irrelevant.
In the moment, he's been crap recently for sure, but has actually signed his contract, and has way more natural talent that Rashford imo, just needs a different approach maybe.

Foxbatt

Pogba. Then Rashford and then only Martial. Rashford will never get better than this.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Martial, ffs and it isn’t close.

Rashford is one of the most valuable young players in world football. Superb number of goals and assists for his age. Any squad would love to have a player his age with those figures. People forget his age. On top of that, he’s both national and club homegrown.

Pogba is one of the top midfielders in the world. Put him in a well oiled team with other top players and he will look one of their key men.

TheRedDevil2019

Pogba to go first, I feel Rashford could learn a lesson, as could a few other youngsters from this. Sadly, I think Rashford is a typical example of a dedicated, excellent academy prospect who had the world at his feet and seemed to really have United at his heart first and foremost. Then his head got turned by the big, flashy lights and the poisonous ego's/attitudes of which the two main culprits (judging from pitch performances) Pogba & Martial have blatantly rubbed off on him. However, Rashford would be the last to go out of the three, as I feel he could still be saved and offer the team something going forward.

crossy1686

career ending
Rashford shouldn't be going anywhere for a while yet. He's got a couple of seasons grace.

Martial should have his suitcase packed by the door, currently waiting for his taxi and Pogba should start looking into villa's in Madrid.

Bojan11

Is there a option for all three and we’d throw in Lukaku and Lingz.

Then we could restart the attack.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Martial. Seems content to half ass his way through matches and doesn’t have the work ethic to really reach his potential. If it came down to it though, I’d happily boot them all out. Whoever thinks they’re too good for us or don’t want to be here can feck off

Sir Scott McToMinay

Martial

I’ve seen enough from Rashford to see that he’s got the class, the skills and the attitude to play for United.
I’ve seen a lot of improvement to his overall game, and his technique since his debut.
We’ll become an even more sterile side without him and he should stay here for life.

Pogba is our best player, but I don’t know what is happening behind the scenes.
If his head is not here and it is affecting his performance then we’ll probably have to let him go.

Martial is obviously a talented player, but I’m not certain he has got the attitude to play for this club, and I’ve not seen him improve since he came here, not one bit.

foolsgold

How about we get them working here instead ?

Sort out the fitness and get them working at United. Selling them sounds good, but we'd just over pay to replace them and if we don't fix the culture problems we'll be in same situation in 24 months with 3 different players

mu4c_20le

Sums up our club that the one most would sell first, is the one we've actually got tied down :lol:
I only picked him because he is the most expendable out of the three, I still think that a good manager can get the best out of him, by putting him in sitautions where there is space to run into, rather than receiving the ball in a slow build-up and immediately facing two defenders. He would thrive in a Klopp/Rodgers type of setup, I think.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Martial and its not even close

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I only picked him because he is the most expendable out of the three, I still think that a good manager can get the best out of him, by putting him in sitautions where there is space to run into, rather than receiving the ball in a slow build-up and immediately facing two defenders. He would thrive in a Klopp/Rodgers type of setup, I think.
For starters Martial slows the build up down more than anyone, secondly he doesn't run into space and that's the biggest issue with him. He wants everything to feet and that's why his best season was under LVG

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Definitely Pogba. And for huge money + variables.

Sell that failed, bobbins of a franchise player to Real Madrid and get richer in the process. Air will become less toxic too.

Jib

None of them. I would rather sell Shaw, Jones, Rojo, Bailly, McTominay, Mata, Young, Smalling and even De Gea before thinking about Martial, Rashford and Pogba.

Unfortunately, it seems that we don't even have the choice for Pogba. He's too good for us and Madrid/Juventus may convince him to leave us :(

Last edited:

PoTMS

Lucky dip - I would genuinely not give a shit if we sold any of them.

haram

If we ignore the fact that Pogba is probably off anyway, easily Martial. Easy decision.

Manny

Grammar Police
Martial

Sick of watching him stood on his heel all game.

Charles Miller

You do not make plans to sell the best players even if they are not performing as expected. You sell the worst players first.