Why is Scholesy banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
something about Plan M being a wanker and we all love you too much not to let it go unpunished mate!

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
He was banned for that thread?! Harsh.
no he was banned because he asked if we could play the sexual abuse game, i said no and he thought i was playing...

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He was banned for that thread?! Harsh.
meh. It's not the first time he has started a thread about not posting.

Really, it is more a case of the mods giving him a nudge towards what he keeps harping on about himself.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Who cares?
I don't even know who Scholesy is, but I think the issue of banning does concern the whole forum, especially when it appears to be an unfair banning.

twitter thread suggester
He wasn't banned because of that thread.
Hectic gave him a short break because he had once again begun spiralling into attention seeking mode in the football forums.

B Cantona

Desperate
Afternoon folks

Well, I'm looking at his last 40 posts which pretty much covers the last week, and I don't see anything particularly culpable. Seems he's banned for daring to give an opinion, that doesn't necessarily go with the flow.

Well done lads

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I know you like to complain about the mods Brad but surely there's easier ways to do that than standing up for Scholesy?

He's lucky he hasn't been permanently banned before and he knows it.

B Cantona

Desperate
I'll stand up for someone, whether I like them or not, if I think they've been treated badly

He's not my cup of tea, but if offering an opinion is enough to get you banned on here, what's the point? Some won't be happy until its been turned to the blandest most uninteresting place possible

I remember a time when folk were banned for being proper proper dickheads, and not just have them dished out like confetti for little to no reason

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I don't even know who Scholesy is, but I think the issue of banning does concern the whole forum, especially when it appears to be an unfair banning.
I don't feel all that concerned.

A poster who only posts on the caf to wind people up and take the piss, gets mysteriously banned AFTER claiming he's going to stop posting here anyway.

Is it even possible to find something more pointless to be concerned about?

B Cantona

Desperate
I'm not sure he does post just to wind folk up and take the piss

I think he's from the Rubberman mould

Deeply passionate in his opinions, which just happen to be utter and complete tripe

kietotheworld

Maybe the problem that should be looked at is the amount of puerile abuse he gets for posting his controversial opinions, rather than the fact it might drive him away. If you buy this excuse that he is a WUM, and he deserves abuse as a result, then you're giving him the reactions he wants, and if he's not then it's simple bullying.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I'll stand up for someone, whether I like them or not, if I think they've been treated badly

He's not my cup of tea, but if offering an opinion is enough to get you banned on here, what's the point? Some won't be happy until its been turned to the blandest most uninteresting place possible

I remember a time when folk were banned for being proper proper dickheads, and not just have them dished out like confetti for little to no reason
Well actually, if we're getting into the technicalities, then in the words of Scholsey himself, everyone here is to blame for bullying him off the forum.

and I don't know why he's banned, btw. Given his thread in here yesterday it's not exactly impossible he requested it. himself.

I dont care enough to find out. This is the equivalent to Fabio Capello banning Emile Heskey from playing for England the day after he announces his international retirement.

twitter thread suggester
There's also doubt about whether or not he's a WUM among us mods, and it's probably the only reason he hasn't been perm banned yet.

Though the 'he's probably not a WUM' group is getting smaller and smaller each week.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football

I think he's from the Rubberman mould

Deeply passionate in his opinions, which just happen to be utter and complete tripe
Agreed.

Mozza, who posts very sensibly on football, 'annoyed/still annoys' people with his Carrick 'obsession'. WUM?

This Scholesy character has some weird theories about football and sticks to what he believes in spite of the mockery he gets from most of the people on here... which has become a sort of bonus for him.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Banned for a number of reasons, it's a two day break so you will see him soon.

Brad don't start, remember last time? Again this includes and goes further then just a thread of his recent 100 posts.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I don't feel all that concerned.

A poster who only posts on the caf to wind people up and take the piss, gets mysteriously banned AFTER claiming he's going to stop posting here anyway.

Is it even possible to find something more pointless to be concerned about?
I don't know much about Scholesy's case, I'm just making a general point. There sometimes seems to be a reluctance by the mods to discuss bannings, as if they're not in the forum's interest. I think they probably are.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I don't know much about Scholesy's case, I'm just making a general point. There sometimes seems to be a reluctance by the mods to discuss bannings, as if they're not in the forum's interest. I think they probably are.
Literally everytime anyone is banned, there ends up being a multiple page thread in here in which the banning ends up being explained in grave detail about 50 times over, while a bunch of people whinge about it, even if the ban is for repeatedly aggresive Nazi sympathysing.

twitter thread suggester
A couple of years ago I called Wibble a cnut. I guess I can be expecting a ban sometime next week eh
If the modmins at some point unanimously feel that you only come on here to wind people up, then you will probably get banned, yeah. As is the case with all wums.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It definitely doesn't work talking about it, see nani nanas banning.

twitter thread suggester
We have answered pretty much all threads like this for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.