Wigan Athletic vs. Manchester United

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
Marvellous. A proper away performance at last. Ropey first half, dominant second. Martinez is a tactical Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime mind and his back four is abysmal.

MUFCgal

Great stuff, was a bit worried at 1 nil but then the floodgates opened a bit. Should give us great confidence for our next two matches away to Chelsea and Liverpool.

FT. 4-0

Good away win. Makes a change, doesn't it?

Hope this isn't a false dawn and we've actually conquered our away issues now. We're gonna need to be on point against Chelsea, and you know we haven't had much success at Stamford Bridge recently.

Devil may care

Once the second goal went in Wigan were done. Two great pieces of finishing from Hernandez, just a shame he didn't get to try for his first United hat-trick.

I thought Nania had the Wigan defense all over and was unlucky not to bag a goal today. Defensively Vidic was huge and Smalling was again composed. Nice to see the return of the Sheasy nutmeg but I hope he hasn't injured himself.

Jaapster

TheMancRedDevil

Once the second goal went in Wigan were done. Two great pieces of finishing from Hernandez, just a shame he didn't get to try for his first United hat-trick.

I thought Nania had the Wigan defense all over and was unlucky not to bag a goal today. Defensively Vidic was huge and Smalling was again composed. Nice to see the return of the Sheasy nutmeg but I hope he hasn't injured himself.
From what I could see, his foot clashed with the Wigan defender's as he attempted to shoot or cross. Probably the kind of thing he would have run off after 5 minutes but the final whistle blew almost immediately after so we didn't get to find out.