Wigan Athletic vs. Manchester United

MUFCgal

---------------VDS-------------
Rafael---Smalling---Vidic----Evra
Nani----Carrick---Scholes---Giggs
-------Berbatov---Rooney-------

Subs: PIG, O'Shea, Fletcher, Gibson, Obertan, Owen, Chicharito.

Devil may care

We must win this one given we are away to Chelsea and then Liverpool in the two following games. I think these next 3 games could well dictate where the title goes.

Donut

Not to confident with how we seem to play away. Draw seems quite likely.

nemanja15

Sounds stupid, but I think we've gotta make sure we win this game good and proper, as in no messing around despite Chelsea on Tuesday:

van der Sar

Rafael
Smalling
Vidic
Evra

Nani
Fletcher
Scholes
Giggs

Rooney
Berbatov

SUBS: Lindegaard, O'Shea, Brown, Carrick, Gibson, Owen/Fabio, Hernandez.

I think Fletcher and Scholes should be given another chance together seeing as it was this partnership that did actually look quite good for the first six or seven games of the season; plus with the way Scholes brightened up our play in that second half against Marseille, he should start for sure.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Anything but 3 points would really put the pressure on us in our upcoming fixtures, but going by our results there in recent years it shouldn't be too dificult a game.

7dan

Its getting tickly now–squeaky-bum time, I call it
---------------VDS-------------
Rafael---Smalling---Vidic----Evra
Nani----Carrick---Scholes---Giggs
-------Berbatov---Rooney-------

Subs: PIG, O'Shea, Fletcher, Gibson, Obertan, Owen, Chicharito.
This team should and imo will beat wigan. if we beat wigan saturday itl be a massive result and we can go to the bridge with nothing to fear.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
After today's match I can see Hernandez and Berbatov together up front, Giggsy and Nani on the wings, with Carrick and Scholes in the middle.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
This team should and imo will beat wigan. if we beat wigan saturday itl be a massive result and we can go to the bridge with nothing to fear.
Yeah but if we play that strong a side at Wigan, then we might have to play them for four straight games except for a couple of changes.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Everything would have been smooth if Chelsea had won their God damn fecking game against Everton.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We must win this one given we are away to Chelsea and then Liverpool in the two following games. I think these next 3 games could well dictate where the title goes.
it may dictate if we are going to win it but it wont decide anything.

i have a feeling the away match at arsenal will have a bigger say on the outcome of the league than the next 3 games

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Team should be....

GK: VDS

RB: Rafael
CB: Smalling
CB: Vidic
LB: Evra

RM: Nani
CM: Carrick
CM: Scholes
LM: Obertan

CF: Rooney
CF: Berbatov

Subs: Lindegaard, O'Shea, Brown, Fletcher, Gibson, Giggs, Hernandez

Any other season I'd say we'd win comfortably but this season I reckon 1-2

LARulz

Whatever team we play it needs width. No matching up with the other team or playing Rooney out wide, we need to play to our strengths. We have good wide players and players who can finish things off in the box, need to go back to that. Today we looked more dangerous when Fletcher went on to the right and Nani on the left but also leaving two up front.

Need to go into this game attacking and playing to our strengths.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
:lol: I like how he got kitted out and in position despite the fact that there was evidently no-one in the stadium. Probably stood at the side of the pitch humming the Champions League theme tune as well.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I presume he was getting at the fact Baines scored that free kick which lead to Chelsea being knocked out of the FA Cup.

Had Baines not scored and Chelsea progressed our game with them on Tuesday would have been postponed.

Hellboy

Must win game, lose this and we're in trouble as far as the league is concerned, as I can't see us winning at Chelsea or at Liverpool.

Kelvin

please win anything less will be real bad espically with chelsea and liverpool away coming up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
A draw would be decent, a win would be fantastic. I'm predicting 1-1.