Wilfred Ndidi

Irrational.

Colossal performance tonight. Seems Leicester have finally found Kante's replacement - it's no surprise their performances have picked up since he arrived.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Can't say I was impressed or anything. Perhaps I have to pay more attention to him.

Utdstar01

Been saying he's the shit all along. He'd be a great screen for pogba along with Herrera.

onemanarmy

Amazing piece of business by Genk to be fair, as they have been doing last couple of years

Ndidi -> Bought for 100.000 €, sold to Leicester for 18 million €.
Bailly -> Bought for 1,4 million €, sold to Leverkusen for 14 million €
Kabasele -> Came on a free, sold for 7 million € to Watford
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic -> Bought for 1 million € , sold to Lazio for 10 million €.
Koulibaly -> Bought for 1,3 million €, sold to Napoli for 8 million €.

And that's without De Bruyne (9 million €) and Courtois (8 million €) who came from the youth teams.
That's the only way to keep your club healty in Belgium. No big tv money or sponsor deals.

ghagua

Mourinho needs to go all in for him this summer. Have been really, really impressed with him. He could solve some of our midfield issues for a few years if he can settle in.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Amazing piece of business by Genk to be fair, as they have been doing last couple of years

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic -> Bought for 1 million € , sold to Lazio for 10 million €.

And that's without De Bruyne (9 million €) and Courtois (8 million €) who came from the youth teams.
That's the only way to keep your club healty in Belgium. No big tv money or sponsor deals.
We need a new feeder club

RU Devil

Gotta wonder how much he'd be worth now if he is the main addition that gets Leicester out of the relegation zone. Plus he's had a good showing the the CL to boot. 18mil from Genk? Probably won't go for less than 30mil?

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
there's no buyout clause in his contract, imagine what we could have gotten for Kante last summer

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
We should sign him, he has a mildly amusing name.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Scored an absolute thunderbolt :drool:

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)

If we turned into a breading club we would easily make that money as well.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
There's a strange obsession with these type of midfielder's on the Caf.
Its been there since the times of nigel reo cocker when i was a lurker. I remember some even wanted joey barton cause he was like keane in his attitude.

DWelbz19

Ndidi shares very little in common with Nigel Reo Cocker and Joey Barton :confused:

beingshe7don

We need a player who can complement Pogba and Herrera in midfield and can take away the defensive responsibilties from Pogba. If Ndidi can do that, why not? Leicester seem to be on this resurgence since Raneiri was sacked. Considering what form United are in, I'm glad we're done playing them for the rest of this season.

Ekeke

As usual he's gone a bit under the radar but he was one of the best and more consistant young players at the World Cup. Still only 21 years old till December, he's a very good combative midfielder. I dont think we're in the market for one ourselves but a stronger team than Leicester should pick him up and give him a chance at a strong team.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As usual he's gone a bit under the radar but he was one of the best and more consistant young players at the World Cup. Still only 21 years old till December, he's a very good combative midfielder. I dont think we're in the market for one ourselves but a stronger team than Leicester should pick him up and give him a chance at a strong team.
Leicester would ask for ridiculous money.

DWelbz19

To be fair, he's fine where he is right now. Leicester are realistically as likely to finish 7th-8th as the likes of Everton, West Ham, or any other big-ish PL club with money.

He could go abroad perhaps to one of the top 5/6 Italian sides/something equivalent in Spain or Germany, but the price would be too much like Adisa says.

At 21, he's got a little while. Top teams rarely buy defensive combatative midfielders this young.

buckooo1978

this demonstrates how limited our scouting has been of late or perhaps how the focus is on buying established players

Ndidi would cost 40-50 million minimum

we need to be picking up players like him from Genk rather than Leicester

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s a brilliant talent, and not useless going forward by any stretch too.

Dolf

this demonstrates how limited our scouting has been of late or perhaps how the focus is on buying established players

Ndidi would cost 40-50 million minimum

we need to be picking up players like him from Genk rather than Leicester
Except when you buy a player from Genk he needs matches to develop, we can't give them that.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
If I were him Id stay at Leicester for at least 2 more seasons. Then he'd be ready to be a starter at a top club