Wilfried Zaha: “Subjected to vile racist abuse on Instagram”

ShinjiNinja26

Not just Tammy Abraham having to wake up to racist abuse this Sunday. . .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...e-ahead-Crystal-Palaces-game-Aston-Villa.html

Threatening to come to his house ‘dressed as a ghost’ if he scores today. Can’t remember wanting a non-United player to score a hat trick so badly.
Thats fecking shocking!! Seen on Twitter it may be the same wanker that sent Ian Wright abuse a few months back, scumbag!! Hope Zaha bags a hat trick later.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Not just Tammy Abraham having to wake up to racist abuse this Sunday. . .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...e-ahead-Crystal-Palaces-game-Aston-Villa.html

Threatening to come to his house ‘dressed as a ghost’ if he scores today. Can’t remember wanting a non-United player to score a hat trick so badly.
I think it's time for social media platforms not just to censor this, but to coordinate with police in the countries where users are operating their accounts from.

Even if it requires users to validate their accounts with a picture / driving license / passport.

Taking away anonymity means people won't be as abusive online, plus they can be penalised legally, it's one big way to fix this on social media.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm glad that the players / ex-players are standing up for themselves and exposing these cnuts.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Feel bad for the legit Villa fans saying this but I hope Zaha hits a double hattrick and tweets the cnut back live on screen after relegating them.
People like that piece of shit are a stain on society.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think they should make some seriously strict rules on racism to just stamp it out. It won't affect this generation, but the next generation will grow up knowing its not OK.

Moiraine

Awareness awareness awareness my a$$, its time to make radical changes to social media accounts, validate everyone with their IDs and give culprits life bans not only from football grounds but social media as well.

Witchking

I think it's time for social media platforms not just to censor this, but to coordinate with police in the countries where users are operating their accounts from.

Even if it requires users to validate their accounts with a picture / driving license / passport.

Taking away anonymity means people won't be as abusive online, plus they can be penalised legally, it's one big way to fix this on social media.
This is a great idea to curb online abuse and stalking, which means it will never be implemented as sites like Twitter, Instagram will lose traffic.

Best to stay away from these media accounts.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Awareness awareness awareness my a$$, its time to make radical changes to social media accounts, validate everyone with their IDs and give culprits life bans not only from football grounds but social media as well.
That'd be great

What irks me the most about these idiots is that usually they're cowards and make their claims under totally anonymous nicknames.

How shitty must your brain be to don't get that your pov is wrong but still try to push it in any mean possible instead of making some hindsight and try to be a person with better and fairer opinions on other people

lysglimt

Scout
How stupid can you be posting something like this (even if you are a racist idiot) - he should know that he is likely to be exposed and be banned for life.

Red00012

Thats fecking shocking!! Seen on Twitter it may be the same wanker that sent Ian Wright abuse a few months back, scumbag!! Hope Zaha bags a hat trick later.
He’s previously abused Ian Wright before but not the guy Ian reported to the police

Wreh

Supports
Arsenal
Do what Ian Wright did and just expose the pricks.

Red_toad

When your immigration politics involve keeping 'minorities' out of your country, you give these dickheads a platform to spout hate without fear of being rejected by society.
So what minorities aren’t allowed into the UK?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Social media gives these scumbags a mask.
They should be shut down and arrested

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Social media gives these scumbags a mask.
They should be shut down and arrested
I don't use twitter or insta but surely there's a report function that quickly gets the post deleted and then the account banned?

We don't have much if any of a problem on redcafe from what ive seen and this is presumably a few mates running it in their spare time, so im surprised a proper huge commercial site with loads of paid workers can't sort it out pretty easily.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

The social media companies don't want any regulation it seems. They allow the vilest things on their platform. It's disgusting.

Rish Sawhney

Seriously its really bad to send racist abuse on the internet.. but I'm gonna say it - is it seriously something you should be arrested for?

:houllier: fecking 12 years old and giving that sort of abuse. I was still building tree houses at 12.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Thats.. quite dystopian.
You think you shouldn't be arrested if you send someone images of the KKK and say you'll come to their home in a ghost outfit while spouting other racist shit?
That's quite a terrible stance.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
12 years old?? Racist bastard at 12? Can only imagine his parents and the way they are bringing him up.

Rish Sawhney

In this case I would be shocked if at least one of the parents isn't a outspoken racist.
Its possible, but its also just as possible that the kid is rebelling by doing something he knows will get people to freak out. 12 year olds are like that. And arresting them is way OTT. But I guess I'm in the minority here cos I'm not a fan of police states. March on.