Will Müller break Klose's record?

mufcwarm92

He's not an injury prone player and he's consistently good in tournaments. I'm convinced he'll break the record.

Parry Gallister

I just can't believe he's only 24, as good as he is he has a lot of time to grow. Great player. Face of someone a decade older though.

Blackwidow

I just can't believe he's only 24, as good as he is he has a lot of time to grow. Great player. Face of someone a decade older though.
That with the face I do not understand. Maybe some of his faces. There is a lot of situations where he even looks a lot younger. But for a 24 year old he has a lot of experience especially as he never is injured and usually always plays.

Nucks

RT History Department
What a load of shite.
Sorry if you didn't get the point and or missed the entire point of the post. It is not my feeling which I spell out pretty clearly as I felicitated him in the post. It is a general feeling a lot of people have of him. That he is not flashy, doesn't stand out and looks goofy doing whatever it is he is doing. Except, he does whatever it is he is doing better than everyone else in terms of end product. He's effective. He's efficient. Basically he's German right?

In summation; your post is a load of shite. Next time read the entire thing for context?