Willian

luke511

People keep spouting this nonsense. Its not either or, they require both. He likes players who follow instruction and have creativity. We wouldn't sign the likes of Pogba, Micky, Zlatan and Sanchez if he didn't care about creativity/ability on the ball, but that seems to be conveniently forgotten.
He didn't say Mourinho "didn't care" about creativity, you have selective reading and toss up a strange summary of what someone has said.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He didn't say Mourinho "didn't care" about creativity, you have selective reading and toss up a strange summary of what someone has said.
I think you must be referencing our last conversation where I actually categorised each one of your random contradictory criticisms of Jose where you made up your own criteria. There's a reason you decided not to respond to it.

He may not explicitly say it, but it's kind of obvious where he's going with the criticism. Its hyperbole. Besides, the players I've listed put that little theory to bed anyway, or are you telling me Jose spent £89mil on Pogba for his workrate?

Last edited:

luke511

I think you must be referencing our last conversation where I actually categorised each one of your random contradictory criticisms of Jose where you made up your own criteria. There's a reason you decided not to respond to it.

He may not explicitly say it, but it's kind of obvious where he's going with the criticism. Its hyperbole. Besides, the players I've listed put that little theory to bed anyway, or are you telling me Jose spent £89mil on Pogba for his workrate?
I would've replied had there been a point, but you was completely missing it and choosing what you wanted to hear in what I was saying.

You could also raise the point of Mourinho selling Mata in his second stint at Chelsea after winning player of the year, which is proof certain traits and characteristics are preferred over others when it comes to Mourinho.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I would've replied had there been a point, but you was completely missing it and choosing what you wanted to hear in what I was saying.

You could also raise the point of Mourinho selling Mata in his second stint at Chelsea after winning player of the year, which is proof certain traits and characteristics are preferred over others when it comes to Mourinho.
Yeah alright. I wasn't the only poster who picked up on your contractions.

If thats proof then you think he bought Pogba because of his workrate. Which is of course nonsense, and why you didn't answer the question directly. I'm sure I'm just missing the point though...

binary bot
Noticed he's getting lots of stick on Twitter. Just Twitter being Twitter or has he been shit recently?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
July 17th:

August 3rd:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Is this the same Saudi club that have been trying to get Mitrovic and Fulham's manager?

tomaldinho1

July 17th:

August 3rd:

To be fair if they can get a decent fee that is amazing business for them. If only this happened under the previous regimes, we'd have mercenaries like Cavani to sell them.

glasgow 21

To be fair if they can get a decent fee that is amazing business for them. If only this happened under the previous regimes, we'd have mercenaries like Cavani to sell them.
What was mercenary about Cavani ? as I saw was him play reasonably well when he was on the pitch with cries" wished we had him years ago in his hey day" then his number taken of him and given to Ronaldo , didn't get picked much after that crossed with some injury and then subsequently left, am I missing something ?

tomaldinho1

What was mercenary about Cavani ? as I saw was him play reasonably well when he was on the pitch with cries" wished we had him years ago in his hey day" then his number taken of him and given to Ronaldo , didn't get picked much after that crossed with some injury and then subsequently left, am I missing something ?
Didn’t he refuse to play for us and just go on holiday back to Uruguay.

tomaldinho1

Would need to see the link for that. Certainly nothing Rangnick suggests has ever been taken as fact elsewhere on here.
He definitely asked to stay away longer after playing for Uruguay. I guess your Ragnick comment is about him ruling himself out of games when he was cleared to play by our medical team? Reportedly happened a few times.

It’s not a particularly hot take, he didn’t have much interest in us but Atlético refused to pay his agent fee and then the Benfica move collapsed given his salary demands. I think we even said no to him the window before because he was taking the piss on wages.