Wimbledon 2013

MoneyMay

For those saying this is boring, Nadal vs Federer a few years go at Wimbledon was the most boring match I've ever watched (ish). No rallies, both holding serve.

This is fantastic
That was one of the best matches ever, arguably the best Wimbledon final ever. This is not comparable. Djokovic and Murray are too similar.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Brilliant comeback! That cross court winner was absolutely superb.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Well it is for me. I love long rallies and detest matches without many breaks of serve.

Honestly. Go back and watch it. Nadal and Federer have served up some brilliant tennis down the years, but that was shit.

This is much much better

Revan

Assumptionman
Thanks for the streams fellas. Great comeback from Murray, let's hope he continues so.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I thought the 2007 and 2008 finals were both brilliant five-setters between two of the best tennis players to have ever lived, in the best form of their lives. And they won one apiece!

Pretty much. No idea how you could call those boring. Mcenroe called the 08 final the greatest match he'd ever seen. I'd tend to agree with him.

Count Orduck

I think he must mean the Federer v Roddick final in 2009.

Edit: Apparently he doesn't, he really does mean '08. Couldn't disagree more, I'm afraid. It would only have been improved if Fed had won ;)

rcoobc

I think he must mean the Federer v Roddick final in 2009.

Edit: Apparently he doesn't, he really does mean '08. Couldn't disagree more, I'm afraid. It would only have been improved if Fed had won ;)
09 was a much worse one, so i shouldn't say that about them. Nadal Fed wasn't anywhere near as bad as I just said. But for a match up with two of the bet players ever in their peak, it wasn't as good as everyone made out at the time.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
09 was a much worse one, so i shouldn't say that about them. Nadal Fed wasn't anywhere near as bad as I just said. But for a match up with two of the bet players ever in their peak, it wasn't as good as everyone made out at the time.

It was much better than this.

Revan

Assumptionman
Murray is playing much better but he's making some stupid mistakes at times. Anyway, nice that he won again.

Federer versus Nadal was phenomenal both times. Some of the best finals I have ever seen.

Count Orduck

Djokovic throwing a strop because he doesn't have any challenges left. He was wrong anyway.

rcoobc

I didn't remember him losing his last challenge.

Here we go!..

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
I would love if Djoko went all Johnny Mc today. This match could use some personality.

So far it has only come from the guy with dreads in the stands.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Djokovic is pissed. And the 2008 finals is one of my favorite sporting events. 2005 Ashes, 2008 finals, winning the title in 2007, Gillespie scoring 200, and a few others.

The crowd is really annoying. The cnut identifies as a Scot, doesn't he?