Winter Olympics 2010 Vancouver

kikks

Wait, shouldn't that be five minutes penalty? He fecking hit him in the face!

kikks

Richter, you poofter, explain this hockey lark to me. Why are there three Canadian refs? Why isn't hitting someone in the face a bigger penalty than 2 minutes?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Fortunate goal... and just after that they could have leveled the score but instead of passing to a streaking teammate open to his right the US player took a bad angled shot that was easily saved. And he didn't follow up his shot with a stick poke as Loungo spilled it.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Richter, you poofter, explain this hockey lark to me. Why are there three Canadian refs? Why isn't hitting someone in the face a bigger penalty than 2 minutes?
I can't explain the Canadian refs but apparently they are the best refs in NHL and US are okey with it. Still find it ridicilous though.

kikks

Thanks for the answer.. You slow bastard :D

Seemed weird to me too. But I haven't really seen anything that looks like bias either, in fairness.

kikks

Millers off, 55 seconds left. Bloody hell!

EDIT: feck ME! It worked! I love it :D Not that I'm rooting for anyone, I just want a good game

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
So what now? 10 mins sudden death, then pens? Really disappointed that the US put their goalie back in. Pussies.