Winter Olympics 2010 Vancouver

kikks

CANADA WINS IT! Congratulations. Crosby scores, who imo has been crap the entire tournament, and wins it for Canada.

I'll dedicate my 2000th post to these Olympic games. Norway, 9 gold GET IN! Congrats Canada with an amazing return of 14 gold medals, and being good hosts in the end.

Great day today. Carling Cup champions, Northug gold and an exciting hockey final :D

4 years till next time :-/

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
I dedicate my 431st and last post in this thread to Marit Bjørgen, Tora Berger, Ann Kristin Flatland, Cheryl Bernard, Emil Hegle Svendsen, Petter Northug, Øystein Pettersen, Aksel Lund Svindal, mexos, Richter, Ruben and Elliot.

Catch you all in 4 years.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
It's one sport Canada is very good at it. They're crap at just about any other team sport.

Ryan Miller probably played his way to a big contract in the summer (I've heard he's been pretty good for Buffalo as well).

Tribec

Oh wow, I think I woke the neighbours up with the shouting!!! Today hasn't been the greatest of days for many reasons, but first United and now Canada has left a positive mark on today.... The screams and shouts were probably not just for Canada or United, but who cares, the gold has gone home.

mexos

Academy player
Fantastic run, kudos to the Canadians and to all the participants in general. And for all you other posters, I'll see you in 4 years.

zain

Believe
On a side note...Congrats to Canadians...
I guess you have to hold up your hand and be pleased that the country that wanted it the most got it and no one would appreciate a gold in Ice hockey as much as Canada..so fair dues there..

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Great win for the Canadians - my cousin in Vancouver is in the stadium.

zain

Believe
One thing people living outside of Canada really missed out on in these games I feel...and Canadians were really lucky to experience....

Can I just say, hats off to CTV's coverage and montages that I'm watching right now...AMAZING footage....Absolutely beautiful beautiful videos!

They've really captured the true emotions of the Olympic games....Hats off to the editors, creative directors and everyone involved at CTV...

Wonderful compilations....very touching...

That's one thing I was very impressed by...CTV really knows how to portray patriotism, get that Canadian spirit alive and running and get that "Canadiana" feeling into everything..Even the adverts by the sponsors were very touching..
Excellent stuff...and I'm still watching this stuff. The way CTV has covered all the back stories of the athletes etc etc...the Canadian reaction etc, to capture the tears.. of joy and despair..

Well done CTV..

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Congrats on the gold, Canada. I'm not sure it makes up for being the home of Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback, but it should keep you guys happy for a while.