Sat, 31 December 2022 @ 12:30pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
    Martial is a weird one. Now theres no competition and hes magically available all the time, you think he would seize the chance, instead of us picking up another option for CF and him going back to being injured all the time.
    Typical of him really and it's not like this is news to us. He's been this way his entire career with us. It's genuinely time we get rid of him in the summer.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    We've been decent. It's our lack of taking our chances that's the problem. Lack of composure in front of goal - our perennial problem...

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
    Antony needs to do a few months of weak foot training.

I really don't feel if we had Mbappe up front today we'd have scored yet, just not enough created. (besides the last chance)

United also need a ball carrying mid.
    Really ? Never mind Mbappe but a player like Rashford being a constant threat with his runs i behind will be a big difference. This current forward line is too tame/nice. Not enough cutting edge

OmarUnited4ever

Second half they better come out all guns blazing ...this was a shit first half.. even with Rashford benched, we should be better, we practically missed few sitters too wtf !!!

Someone

Something
    Poor half, we're defending well but my God we were poor going forward. Garnacho should've scored but I think he's having more impact than the rest. Antony has been horrible, not sure what's wrong with him. Need more urgency and aggression in the second half.

always_hoping

Garnacho has to score that gift of a chance. Need more creativity 2nd half from the likes of Eriksen, Bruno.

MonkeysMagic

It's the face of Utd we have seen plenty of times before, slow and tumescent inaccurate passing!

No matter the opposition, this kind of play will not result in chances even though we have been fortunate enough to get a couple.

I hope we improve sec half but if Wolves score first, not expecting a comeback.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
    It looks like the Dutch league was Antony’s level. It wasn’t like he was putting up big numbers over there either. Spending €100 million on him was a ludicrous decision.

croadyman

Garnacho takes that chance like he should and they would have opened up a bit. Just remember we aren't facing the same Wolves that Arsenal and City beat at Molineux.

RedIan

I think we are playing pretty well, just lacking quality in either final ball or finishing. Wolves are much more solid than forest and Burnley but our chances are coming.
    Anthony is doing ok, needs that bit of luck with his finishing it will come. His defensive work is sound but the moaners will be on his back as they were Rashfords last season. Wish they would get behind the team instead of whining like old women.

interesting to hear Rashfords benched for in-discipline. Hes let himself and the team down, he must think hes still playing for Ole - but I like ETH no nonsense disciplined approach. Sends a big message out to the team.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
    We've been decent. It's our lack of taking our chances that's the problem. Lack of composure in front of goal - our perennial problem...
    Don't let that get in the way of the moaning.

We ain't been bad. Obviously a lot of gears to move into.

chb23

Some good clear cut chances that should have been finished.

Martial and Antony poor. Really hard when 2 of the front 3 have been poor.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
    Ten Hag must be texting Arnold several times a day at this point. “Can’t we just take out a loan? Anything!”

PoTMS

We should not be allowed to make big money signings unless they are from Real Madrid.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
    I can’t stand Wolves, they’re such a miserable shite club, and seem to drag us down to their level every time we have the misfortune of playing them

Lassitude42

Wolves are always well organized defensively. Need that first goal and then we should be OK

M Bison

Supports
    York City
    Slow half, we look semi interested. Martial needs to wake up, he looks like he can’t be bothered being there. Malacia looks like he’s got a mistake in him and has been poor, Antony we desperately need more from.

AWB doing well again and Garnacho looks a threat.

Need to be sharper second half otherwise we’ll concede and we don’t look like scoring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 245 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Wolves win
  • Draw