Woodward and Glazers appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I honestly don’t understand our fans hatred of these two. Yes, they have made some managerial appointment mistake, but United are doing well financially of the pitch and no many other clubs back their managers like they do.

Thank you Woodward and Glazers for continuing supporting this great club and hopefully, we will reap the benefits of your support when we get a competent manager and great squad that can compete for the highest honors.

Edit:I don’t know if there already a thread on this. If there is Mods can close or merge.

Last edited:

Tel074

I honestly don’t understand our fans hatred of these two. Yes, they have made some managerial appointment mistake, but United are doing well fina the pitch and no many other clubs back their managers like they do.

Thank you Woodward and Glazers for continuing supporting this great club and hopefully, we will reap the benefits of your support when we get a competent manager and great squad that can compete for the highest honors.

Edit:I don’t know if there already a thread on this. If there is Mods can close or merge.

Unbelievable post .. If I reply I will be banned . Moderators please lock this idiotic thread please because I feel quite a few others will end up receiving bans if they reply

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Biggest propaganda post of 2020. The people you're appreciating are the reason for this mess.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I mean, Woody I agree with, but the Glazers are fair game as far as I’m concerned. Feck them.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This won’t end well, but I’ll allow it for now :)

shahzy

Ed's come on here to post for himself to give himself a pat on the back. What a joke

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Agree. He has made his mistakes but Woodward is a manager's dream. Have continously backed all the managers with enough money. Has high aspirations for the club and wanted to sign the best players in the world. It's just that our on-field issues hasn't helped him achieve the best player target.

If we get a manager who can deliver, people will have a better perception. Say, if we had a Fergie with us now, he would just give whatever manager wants.

Stepney73

Deffo Neil Ashton

The glazers and Woodward are as good for Utd as Nigel farage and Jacob Rees mogg are for the EU

Enfant terrible

I want to participate.
This is going south soon, but, it does seem we were able to do things in this particular transfer window others can dream of.

AshRK

We have freaking signed Ighalo. Stop acting like we have signed harry kane. They have been doing piss poor job and just because they suddenly signed 2 players doesn't mean they have done a great job.

Amadaeus

Unbelievable post .. If I reply I will be banned . Moderators please lock this idiotic thread please because I feel quite a few others will end up receiving bans if they reply
Why would you be banned? What did I say wrong in my initially post that you find offense to? Glazers and Woodward backs our managers and we are doing well financially off the pitch. Do you think it is Woodward and the Glazers job to coach the team? They are excelling at their job.

This is still one of the greatest mysteries I have not figured out yet. United fans hatred for these two. I am not trolling. Look at Levy for example. He restricts his managers financially and philosophically, but many people on here praises him for his business savvy. Yet, Spurs has not won anything beside having a great acount balance because of having a great manager in Pochettino. Chelsea, with a billionaire owner and one of the biggest sugar daddy in football couldn’t even give Lampard the fund needed to sign the players he needed to stay in top four. That will be a big mistake he will regret. Liverpool despite champions league success has went two windows with only signing one player that cost nothing. And Arsenal is a mess, so no point explaining that.

Glazers and Woodward deserve more credit than they deserve. It is madness that our fans has so much blind hatred that they would even cause a riot at his mansion.

Last edited:

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Why would you be banned? What did I say wrong in my initially post that you find offense to? Glazers and Woodward backs our managers and we are doing well financially off the pitch. Do you think it is Woodward and the Glazers job to coach the team? They are excelling at their job.

This is still one of the greatest mysteries I have not figured out yet. United fans hatred for these two. I am not trolling. Look at Levy for example. He restricts his managers financially and philosophically, but many people on here praises him for his business savvy. Yet, Spurs has not won anything beside having a great acount balance because of having a great manager in Pochettino. Chelsea, with a billionaire owner and one of the biggest sugar daddy in football couldn’t even give Lampard the fund needed to sign the players he needed to stay in top four. That will be a big mistake he will regret. Liverpool despite champions league success has went two windows with only signing one player that cost nothing. And Arsenal is a mess, so no point explaining that.

Glazers and Woodward deserve more credit than they deserve. It is madness that our fans has so much blind hatred that they would even cause a riot at his mansion.
I don't think they deserve more credit than they deserve, but they do deserve more credit ;)

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Although they’re bad for the club. Most of the blame for me lands at incompetent coaching from Mourinho and now Ole.

Amadaeus

I don't think they deserve more credit than they deserve, but they do deserve more credit ;)
Exactly. I taught I was going crazy for a second. They deserve credit for financially backing our managers and keeping our revenue high from off field activities. Now the manager we have must bring United back to glory. I am sure come summer, if we are in the champions league, we will outspend most club again.

Tel074

You haven't a clue and I won't reply properly because I will be banned for telling you a few home truths . Come to Manchester come to OT before you spout anymore of your bullshit

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Exactly. I taught I was going crazy for a second. They deserve credit for financially backing our managers and keeping our revenue high from off field activities. Now the manager we have must bring United back to glory. I am sure come summer, if we are in the champions league, we will outspend most club again.
I feel it in my water, the good times are just around the corner.

ravi2

I honestly don’t understand our fans hatred of these two. Yes, they have made some managerial appointment mistake, but United are doing well financially of the pitch and no many other clubs back their managers like they do.

Mods, this has to be a troll right?
Ban him for trying to bait the cafe.

Amadaeus

You haven't a clue and I won't reply properly because I will be banned for telling you a few home truths . Come to Manchester come to OT before you spout anymore of your bullshit
I don’t believe the mods will ban you unless the home truth is something criminal, or grossly legally/unethically wrong. It is something, I notice and it seems like it is just a trendy thing to support as a United supporter. Is it because they are raising ticket prices? Or is it that they are stealing money from the club? But, when you look at there expenditure on players post sir Alex, I don’t understand that argument. You want them to build a new stadium or make a lottery so that each fans can have a chance to have a share of United profit?

mu4c_20le

Fight fight fight!

Tel074

You should get yourself banned mate because if that's the standard of your post you won't be missed.

I'm not your mate for one thing .. And like I told that other clown come to OT attend games instead of sitting at home watching and pretending to support our club . These parasites have taking us from where we where to where we are now and unbelievably have spent close to a billions pounds doing it . Yet idiots like yourself come on here lording the Glazers and Ed like they have done some good .

They are draining the life out of the club I love they wouldn't even have been allowed to purchase the club with the current restrictions placed on potential new buyers of clubs .

So please feck off and do not even bother replying to me because like the Glazers you are a parasite as well

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
This doesn't even work as satire, let alone a genuine opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.