World Cup 2018 Qualifiers (and friendlies) June

Taxx

Norway NT is the biggest disappointment since my son.

lysglimt

Scout
The last 45 minutes - probably the best Norway have played in 10 years. Could have scored 5 goals.

WhoDaGOAT

Lewandowski and Jovetić. Talk about two guys who always turn up and deliver for their respective nations.

What great day of results for Northern Ireland. 2nd place is theirs to lose now.

ZAGREB RED

If it was actually needed, today's game at Hampden provided yet more evidence of why Joe Hart being signed to replace DDG if he goes truly is the stuff of nightmares.

ZAGREB RED

2 games at Hampden in past 2 weeks, should have at least had 4 yellows ends up with one.

Said it before and I will say it again, he is a complete and utter brainless prick.
Somewhat ironic considering what Jayden Stockley got away with in the Cup Final.

Sylar

Absolutely ridiculous. I could understand him going for it if they are winning 3-1 or maybe even 2-1. But at 1-1, thats just unbelievable when youre not Ronaldo or Messi.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Need to put many goals past Liechtenstein today to increase our GD ahead of the clash against Spain in september.

Pavl3n

Wow England - Scotland ... seriously? Who put these people on goal. One can't accelerate to save his life, the other one can't save a ball hit straight at him.
And Joe Hart catching that back pass, haha. Good England has Pickford and Butland coming through. I think next season Hart could go on loan to Las Palmas.