World Cup Qualifiers | October 2017 | Play off draw on Tuesday

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Something happened in dressing room on HT, Matic and Ivanovic went for each other and then Matic came out from dressing room 5 min earlier then anybody else, standing on center for 5 min alone, weird shit.
There should be a Netflix series about the Serbian NT. Highly entertaining

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
And then what? Watching 6:1 like vs Netherland or 20:1 or w/e it was vs Argentina, playing with 11v10 vs Germany and it looked like Germany had 5 players more then us etc. Waste of space, i rather they take our spot and give it to Syria or something. And dont make me start about players being called up.
Well you're a small country, getting there is a pretty good achievement.

R'hllor

@R'hllor , how is Nemanja doing?
Its either he cant be bothered, or he lost his desire after some discussion with Ivanovic, not happy with him at all in both games vs Austria and today. Classic Serbian player showing up for national team, not gonna mention that he got paired with fecking Gudelj in midfield two, which means playing alone again

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
It might’ve just been nerves, but I’ve been impressed with how Kosovo have played in this match - far better than I was expecting given their circumstances.

Ban

Its either he cant be bothered, or he lost his desire after some discussion with Ivanovic, not happy with him at all in both games vs Austria and today. Classic Serbian player showing up for national team, not gonna mention that he got paired with fecking Gudelj in midfield two, which means playing alone again
Your team started with Hollywood stuff even before WC started. :D

R'hllor

Maybe he should just pack it in and save himself for United?
The way he played last two games, i would like him to feck off from national team too. Dont show up if you dont want to play, simple. We won and they will put whole thing under, if nobody speaks up, no one will know if anything happened.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Congrats to Iceland and Serbia. Looking forward to @R'hllor rants in the WC :D

Tarrou

fecksake Wales, so many times we've been in this spot and fecked it up.

Happy for Ireland and they deserved it tonight. Hope they get through.