Film Worst Acting Performance of all time

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

First thing I think of when someone asks this..

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Also Keanu Reeves in Devil's Advocate. Putting alongside Al Pacino and Charlize Theron was just mean.
Keanu Reeves in everything really. He's a poor actor - nice guy, but in terms of his big names and career, he's got to be up there with the most efficient frauds!
The issue with that is, he doesn't actually do or say much.

Every Gosling performance in a film he's supposed to be good in results in him not saying anything and barely acting, just looking solemn and sully.

Drive is supposed to be amazing but he barely does or says anything of note, it's just one long music video for Kavinsky.
I mean, none of this is true if you've seen most of his films. He can play the brooding, silent guy very well cos he's got charisma and screen presence, but has range to his acting.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
That Chelsea fan who pretended to be a United fan for two years (not rimaldo).

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Dakota Johnson.
I just watched Madame Web. WTF. She's not even trying. Even when she talks it seems like takes a lot of effort.

Kaos

Keanu Reeves in everything really. He's a poor actor - nice guy, but in terms of his big names and career, he's got to be up there with the most efficient frauds!
Yeah I feel his very strong likability and genuine good-guy persona really carries him through his awful acting. Something the likes of cnuts like Steven Seagal don't get away with because well...they're massive cnuts on and off the screen.

Having said that I feel like its impossible to replace him in some of his roles - for example I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Neo in the Matrix or Ted in Bill and Ted's excellent adventure, so I guess that's a credit to him. But again you don't exactly need Daniel Day-Lewis levels of acting prowess to fulfil those roles.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Why are people talking about Ryan Gosling and Christian fecking Bale in this thread.