Would you accept a straight swap between Mason Greenwood and Jadon Sancho?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT WE SHOULD

However I am curious what you guys think. A Yes or No answer would do.

Let me lead by example

NO

Siorac

Of course not.

Thankfully, there's no reason we should be forced to choose.

skeelz

No. Never! Not even completely sold on Sancho for starters

Strelok

This is probably the only thread where I could see the caf 100% agree on smth :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
There is not a player in this world I'd swap Mason with.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No.

I can see this thread is probably some sort of jab to set up a bigger finishing punch in the transfer forum as to why people are so desperate to spend £xm on Sancho to replace Greenwood in the team.

jamesjimmybyrondean

It's @devilish guys. Asides from his username he also wouldn't create a stupid thread without a reason. Probably doing this to see why people want us to spend 100m on Sancho when we have Greenwood

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
No. I mean Sancho is the better player. Isn’t he?

But Greenwood just brings so much joy every time you see him finish! He’s got a ridiculous record for a teenager in the PL for minutes per goal contribution (1 per 112mins) and I really wouldn’t swap him for Sancho even if he has a more complete game at the moment.

He’s in the kind of goalscoring form you’d expect of a peak striker and his game isn’t about pace and athleticism so you’d expect him to not tail off early a la Owen.

That said I’d still 100% want Sancho coming in too. It would be the perfect scenario to have a player who can play RW/LW/10 in Sancho whereas Greenwood is a RW/ST

KW2006

I guess lots of thrid party club would take Sancho over Greenwood, and Dortmund most likely won't prefer to swap. But I would definitely keep Greenwood, he is our boy.

Nickelodeon

No.

Greenwood is more valuable. If you ask a random club, I’m sure a good portion would prefer Greenwood over Sancho.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No, but the options and versatility they both offer would make it worth having both.

Flanders Devil

No. I mean Sancho is the better player. Isn’t he?

But Greenwood just brings so much joy every time you see him finish! He’s got a ridiculous record for a teenager in the PL for minutes per goal contribution (1 per 112mins) and I really wouldn’t swap him for Sancho even if he has a more complete game at the moment.

He’s in the kind of goalscoring form you’d expect of a peak striker and his game isn’t about pace and athleticism so you’d expect him to not tail off early a la Owen.

That said I’d still 100% want Sancho coming in too. It would be the perfect scenario to have a player who can play RW/LW/10 in Sancho whereas Greenwood is a RW/ST
I don’t even think it’s a given Sancho is better than Greenwood now, if your considering post Covid.

And I think there is every chance that by this time next season Mason will be the better / more valuable player anyway.

However- the obvious answer is BOTH!

stepic

dumb question, no one is getting rid of Greenwood

Rashford though? Definitely would swap

romufc

Makes 0 sense. We want squad depth.

If that was the choice we would just not get Sancho and keep Greenwood.

Becks00

No..can someone please do another thread asking the same question but this time between Marcus rashford and Jadon sancho, let see what the consensus is there

HJ12

Would be very surprised if this thread gets a single yes.

dal

Rashford—martial—greenwood--sancho

——————pogba——fernandes———-

chasing games will be fun