Would you have Suarez at United?

Would you have Suarez?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cal?

CR7 fan
No, I do rate Zlatan - I just rate Suarez higher. We needn't get too involved about Ronaldo since everyone here knows how much you're in love with him. And love, as Plato said, can be a grave mental disease.

And yes, we're basing things on the here and now (one season) rather than over an entire career. What happened before this season is a bit irrelevant because the form of players tends to fluctuate over time.
So based on 13/14 alone I agree that Suarez is top 3 in the world.

Because Messi is not.

Siorac

Never ever in a million years. Thankfully, there's no chance of it ever happening. It would be the equivalent of the club shitting in its own face.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Lol I still can't believe this is still up for debate.

United are one of the few top clubs built by tradition and held in high esteem because of this.

Suarez (to me) stands for everything that's wrong with modern footballers.
Lies, cheats, stamps, elbows, bites, dives - repeatedly! It's not like he did it once and atoned for his actions.

Honestly for me, the worst thing he did was racially abuse Evra, considering the things he said, then to continue to deny it happened and not even properly apologise. As a person he's lower than scum to me.

And to the people who say "thats old news", "its been dealt with" etc I'm going to assume you've never been racially abused before so you're not aware of the impact it has on you as a person. It's something that sticks with you and you will never forget it. To put it into context - Balotelli was reduced to tears after he was racially abused while playing football because it has a large emotional affect on you.

Suarez could score 100 goals a season, and I wouldn't care to have him here.
For me, supporting Manchester United means more than football and winning trophies.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Yeh, still can't believe he released an apology without actually apologising to the one person he had to, Patrice. We all knew he was a dog before this but for them to stand by him after that really sums up the stereotype about a lot of them.

Then add everything else he has done to Liverpool and himself shows that he will never learn and has zero respect.

Lance Uppercut

Lead an average Liverpool team from 7th to 2nd (Almost winning the league)
Scored 31 goals in the league (Matched Ronaldo's record)
Went on an insane run from November to February, where he was scoring braces in almost every game.
Won PFA player of the year, won Football writers award and took home pretty much every other individual award.
He won the European golden boot (Which is definitely not easy) Missed 5 games at the start of the season as well.
AKA had a really good season.

redtilldead123

Saurez is one of the worlds great players but buying players from Liverpool should only be done as a last resort, and quite frankly to give them 70 odd million will only serve to help keep them high in the league.

Furthermore our problems are not with the attacking line.

birdy2121

Distribution of goals by final positions of clubs. S - Suarez, M - Messi, R - Ronaldo.

What an insightful piece of research this is. Look how Suarez destroys the bottom half of the league (esp the bottom 5) and is far more ineffective against the top 3 sides. The definition of a flat track bully?

Dominant

Can't believe there are Man Utd fans voting Yes and arguing the case for Suarez. Seriously how low have these people sunk?

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
If you want Rooney to get bitten every week, yes. :lol:

Zoo

I hoped he provokes one of the Liverpool players into getting sent off.

Brighteyesmoose

No way! No way in hell. He shouldn't even be allowed to still play football, let alone at the top level.

BlackBen

Never. I hate the cnut, I can't stand his face. It'll make me sick seeing him in a United shirt. I even get pissed when I see United buying him on fifa 19.

AaronRedDevil

Just want a striker that can score goals consistently. If suarez is that man, then he's that man. Emotions need to be kept away if you want to succeed.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Just want a striker that can score goals consistently. If suarez is that man, then he's that man. Emotions need to be kept away if you want to succeed.
Watering down racist scumbag to just "emotions" really doesn't look very good.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Completely forgot the fiasco of Arsenal bidding for him in 2013 I think, they thought they'd met his release clause but small print said no.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Not even in our time of desperation. He could come in and score 30 goals a season, but how could you take any pleasure from any of them?

More likely we see Gary Neville rock up as the Liverpool manager. Suarez would never be allowed to sign for Utd, even if he was a free transfer and offered on a plate to us. Zero chance.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Glad he scored.

He doesn't look like he has much longer in him tbh.

Looks fat and slow as feck.