Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That’s ridiculous. So you just admitted that you posted a post for the manager to be sacked after getting top 4 last season. Seriously?
I think he was highly critical of Ole last season, so this idea that he was basing it solely on 2 games is pretty daft. He clearly had lingering annoyances from the prior season in his mind.

Whether people agree with him or not is another matter, that's fair play. Some can say "we finished 3rd, so what's the problem". Others can say "we were 90 minutes away from 5th, so there were clearly bigger issues at hand on balance". In any case, he has been highly critical of the manager, if I remember correctly, since well before the first 2 games of this season. So he shouldn't really need to caveat in posts that he's not basing it on just a couple of games. The fact he's said this himself and posters still claim he's basing it on 2 games is nothing more than a windup.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He has wanted Ole sacked for a lot longer than that. We could win the league, he would still want him sacked. There are some of those
Shame me when we actually do it end of the season or even when we are better than last year in terms of points. Until then, you have no right to judge me and my word is as good as your word or as bad as yours.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Your argument is Conte inherited a title winning squad & I'm saying it works both ways because Ole technically inherited a team that finished 2nd. We have established it was exactly the same team that finished second (despite way too much back and forth) because it is a fact that all the players were still here, bar Fellaini. You have written, correctly, Fellaini was over the hill anyway so he is inconsequential, Sanchez was here, Smalling was here, Valencia Ole chose not to extend his contract and we have covered the others.

I don't see how you're still fighting this, the above are literally facts. Therefore, unless you are of the opinion that Herrera (who chose to run down his contract) was so pivotal a player he is the only difference in the two scenarios.

I feel like you just take offence at anything that could be construed as criticism of Ole when it's not, I just think Conte's achievements were phenomenal - especially when you factor in they had finished so low in the league the season before and the big change for them was learning a tactical setup that would have been completely new for most of the players and is now seen across most PL teams.

I'm glad you've now accepted the other points I made, it took a hell of a long time but we're nearly there now. Would be interesting if you did consider Herrera THAT important or if you accept it was a very similar situation when viewed through the high-level lens you insisted on (i.e discounting tactics and just focused on players who are at the club).
Ole didn't inherit the same team that finished second. Ole inherit 6 years problem team. Some players were past it (ageing) and some players forced themselves to leave the club despite manager wanted them to stay. How can you not see the difference?

Don't compare it with Conte. He didn't have the same amount of problems when he first took in charged. Look at what happened to him next follwing season when Cahill was ageing, Costa & Matic left, all of sudden his tactical style didn't work out anymore and from title winner to outside top 4. Your logic didn't apply on Conte's 2nd season because he lost Mourinho title winning players, the same thing happened to Ole last season.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ole didn't inherit the same team that finished second. Ole inherit 6 years problem team. Some players were past it (ageing) and some players forced themselves to leave the club despite manager wanted them to stay. How can you not see the difference?

Don't compare it with Conte. He didn't have the same amount of problems when he first took in charged. Look at what happened to him next follwing season when Cahill was ageing, Costa & Matic left, all of sudden his tactical style didn't work out anymore and from title winner to outside top 4. Your logic didn't apply on Conte's 2nd season.
Not that this is my argument, I'll happily let you both discuss but the bold bit is factually wrong. He inherited a team that was able to finish 2nd with 81 points the season prior.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
What's ridiculous? Thinking 1.76 ppg for one season is not enough for a club like Man united?

Can't believe I am having this with you again. Go and check discussions we had on the same topic last season r. I am not biting it again.
You don’t be 6th and jump to league title right away. You make progress every season. First full season expectation is to make it top 4, second full season is to close the gaps between United and Liverpool, third full season is to challenge the league and finally winning it. We want high standard because this is big club but it’s unrealistic to fix 6 years problem within 1-2 years.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
And you okay in guaranteeing the job until end of the season just because we got 26 points in 13 games ?
You think it's fair and reasonable to demand his sacking right NOW - based on results?

If so, you're simply wrong. There isn't anything fair and reasonable about it.

Not least because we're not in a scenario where a candidate is available who would obviously be a better choice given our squad, ownership, structure, etc.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
So you are basing possession on who is more attacking. Then according to your own stats we had 59% possession against RBL, so does that make Ole more attacking than Julian Naggelsman. Ole being a defence coach is a big myth. If he was actually defensive coach , he would have known how to set us up defensively. We needed 1 point of 6 against PSG and RBL and yet we were more open and looking to attack. A defence first coach wouldn't do that. Have you seen us defending, even yesterday Leeds could have scored 5 goals and we could have scored about 12. We are always open.

Ole for me is not a perfect coach but he is far from defensive. I repeat a defensive coach would know how to set up his team defensively. Conte knows, Jose knows. Even his Molde sides were known to attack and even his cardiff side was accused of being too adventurous instead of being pragmatic and cautious, even Ole admitted later on that he should have been a bit more defensive. So this whole thing that he is a defence first coach doesn't add much.
He's ridiculous. Using possession to make conclusion whether the manager is more attacking or defensive is very stupid. His logic is like Hasselbaink's comment on Sky Sport yesterday.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
You don’t be 6th and jump to league title right away. You make progress every season. First full season expectation is to make it top 4, second full season is to close the gaps between United and Liverpool, third full season is to challenge the league and finally winning it. We want high standard because this is big club but it’s unrealistic to fix 6 years problem within 1-2 years.
Sorry bud, not biting it. Feel free to check the old posts between us on the same points (If you want to know my thoughts on that)

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Sorry bud, not biting it. Feel free to check the old posts between us on the same points (If you want to know my thoughts on that)
What are you on about? Last season was a progress from 18/19 season and you admitted yourself that you wanted him to be sacked because of that progress he made.

RedCurry

There is something very confident about him in the way he handles players who aren’t performing. He came in and immediately put Lukaku on the bench then sold him. Sold Sanchez as well. Lingard and Jones hardly even made the bench under Ole. Now Pogba isn’t even assured a substitute appearance in a game that we just won 6-2. He does all of this with almost zero controversy. Hardly anyone in the media questions it. I feel his man management is top notch.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
One thing is for sure, anyone can have question marks about his tactical know how and the coaching set-up and staff at the club. The topsy-tuvry nature of games shows where improvements are needed.

But no one can argue

a) how likeable he is as an individual
b) how much more likeable he has made the team

I spent years struggling to feel a connection to the players as I had always felt under Ferguson. Wingers as full backs, players like Lingard, Smalling, and Jones featuring far too much for their ability, and players/staff with poor attitudes like Pogba/Mourinho casting a cloud over the mood of the club. It was an extremely frustrating time.

I love this team and love seeing this group of players together.

That’s a massive win, in my opinion, and it can’t be understated how much work has gone in to restoring that image and identity of Manchester United.

Not to mention the quality! 6-2 with Pogba, Cavani and VbB on the bench.

I worry about his ability as a coach at times and I worry that he doesn’t have the staff behind him, but I can’t argue that he hasn’t brought the fun and entertainment back to Man Utd, or that he hasn’t improved the squad massively.

Objectivity is important and this thread would be far better for it if both sides could have a nuanced debate.

I have been critical of him and worried about his ability. Nothing would make me happier than to be completely, utterly and ridiculously wrong.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not that this is my argument, I'll happily let you both discuss but the bold bit is factually wrong. He inherited a team that was able to finish 2nd with 81 points the season prior.
The season prior is not 2019/2020 season, that's not his first full season. Please don't jump in if you don't know what we were discussing.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

There is something very confident about him in the way he handles players who aren’t performing. He came in and immediately put Lukaku on the bench then sold him. Sold Sanchez as well. Lingard and Jones hardly even made the bench under Ole. Now Pogba isn’t even assured a substitute appearance in a game that we just won 6-2. He does all of this with almost zero controversy. Hardly anyone in the media questions it. I feel his man management is top notch.
How is it top notch? He is not getting them to perform by benching them and then getting them back in. Pogba been a massive problem. Basically those that perform are those he do not bench a lot. Fred, Bruno, Rashford, Lindelöf, AWB.
I think he probably deserves credit for Fred and Mctominay in midfield. They have taken many steps post Mourinho.
The rest I feel would probably look better under another manager.

united for life

Because that isn't the standard to judge any progress by for any club that isn't a relegation struggling side. Thomas Tuchel's Mainz started the 2010-11 season winning 7 back to back Bundesliga games beating CL finalist Bayern Munich at their own pit on their way to topping the Bundesliga after 7 games. That was 2 years after Klopp resigned because he couldn't promote Mainz again from Bundesliga 2. That's definitive progress. But we aren't FSV Mainz 05. We are Manchester United for goodness sake.

We have World Cup winner, a Portuguese magnifico, a very intelligent creator in Donny, one of the smartest strikers in the world, Rashy, Martial, Greenwood, functionally brilliant players in McTominay and Fred, a best in the game 1v1 full back, under a manager who's regarded as "better fit" to the club than the serial winning predecessors that we had before him by many and "revolutionary tactical and managerial genius" by some. If all you have to offer on the plate in return is a 3rd finish that was 2 pts better than Moyes and a good form in 7 games (even ignoring the 1 win in 12 games, the 3 semi-final exits, bottling the CL in the manner and fashion we did, the shocking comments that he has routinely put out), then that is coming up very short than what is promised. Unless you lower the expectations which is what is going on here. Mourinho was harassed for finishing 2nd with 81 points and winning 3 trophies. LVG was hounded out when he did just the same as Ole and even winning the FA cup couldn't save his job. None of that should have happened either. But we should humble ourselves in knowing that bigger giants than Ole have been sacrificed for doing much much more than Ole and none of them were given the same comfort of lower expectations that Ole enjoys with arguably better players for the execution.

You should if you are a fan of the club and not just the manager. Putting one's neck on the line for the public to judge one by is something that comes with the job. How much Ole pushes his players is clearly apparent in how frequently we bottle games that we should be winning. It is
Because that isn't the standard to judge any progress by for any club that isn't a relegation struggling side. Thomas Tuchel's Mainz started the 2010-11 season winning 7 back to back Bundesliga games beating CL finalist Bayern Munich at their own pit on their way to topping the Bundesliga after 7 games. That was 2 years after Klopp resigned because he couldn't promote Mainz again from Bundesliga 2. That's definitive progress. But we aren't FSV Mainz 05. We are Manchester United for goodness sake.

We have World Cup winner, a Portuguese magnifico, a very intelligent creator in Donny, one of the smartest strikers in the world, Rashy, Martial, Greenwood, functionally brilliant players in McTominay and Fred, a best in the game 1v1 full back, under a manager who's regarded as "better fit" to the club than the serial winning predecessors that we had before him by many and "revolutionary tactical and managerial genius" by some. If all you have to offer on the plate in return is a 3rd finish that was 2 pts better than Moyes and a good form in 7 games (even ignoring the 1 win in 12 games, the 3 semi-final exits, bottling the CL in the manner and fashion we did, the shocking comments that he has routinely put out), then that is coming up very short than what is promised. Unless you lower the expectations which is what is going on here. Mourinho was harassed for finishing 2nd with 81 points and winning 3 trophies. LVG was hounded out when he did just the same as Ole and even winning the FA cup couldn't save his job. None of that should have happened either. But we should humble ourselves in knowing that bigger giants than Ole have been sacrificed for doing much much more than Ole and none of them were given the same comfort of lower expectations that Ole enjoys with arguably better players for the execution.

You should if you are a fan of the club and not just the manager. Putting one's neck on the line for the public to judge one by is something that comes with the job. How much Ole pushes his players is clearly apparent in how frequently we bottle games that we should be winning. It is difficult to see that though when "past 7 games" is the only focus.
What some fans fail to realise is that we are not the 1999 united or 2008 united at the moment. You called it lowering expectation, I feel it’s more of setting realistic expectations. We can set a target to win the champions league, the league and both cups. Although this is how it should be at united (for goodness sake!!), this will be too ambitious given the current club status. We can set these targets, not achieve them, sack the manager, appoint a new one, set unrealistic expectations, repeat... we don’t want that do we?

when i refer to a good run of form, i surely don’t mean to base my argument on it, but what i was trying to say is that we have to give credit to the manager for bringing the team to this state. Why only blame him for failures and not give credit when due?

under Ole, i saw good signings, good man management (players like rashford, martial, fred, shaw... all improved under him), good general atmosphere at the club, good football (lacks some consistency but there is a glimpse of what can be achieved).

i also still don’t agree with calling out players in public. He demands more from the players and says that. But i don’t want a situation where the manager says in a press conference that he thinks on behalf of a player.

Last edited:

RedCurry

How is it top notch? He is not getting them to perform by benching them and then getting them back in. Pogba been a massive problem. Basically those that perform are those he do not bench a lot. Fred, Bruno, Rashford, Lindelöf, AWB.
I think he probably deserves credit for Fred and Mctominay in midfield. They have taken many steps post Mourinho.
The rest I feel would probably look better under another manager.
Of course he won’t bench players who are performing well. If Bruno is continuously playing well, Ole can’t just drop him to make him play even better. He can’t physically make a player perform better. That is up to the player’s personality to be fired up by being benched. The point is that the players in starting XI are there on merit to a large extent and if someone is disruptive to the dressing room, they are offloaded.

Take Pogba for example. He was undroppable and fully backed when Ole came in. Eventually he was dropped for not being up to the standards required. Him not performing might be down to his own reluctance, our system, or just his ability. That doesn’t have much to do with man management side of things though.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Things are going well. We can all have our predictions about whether they will continue to or not but at the moment we're winning a lot of football matches. You can't really sack the manager when that's happening.

GwilDor

I think this poll would benefit from visualising the trend. If we could generate a chart(think stock price history) who displays this it would give a better picture of the fanbase position over time. Maybe even with overlay/marking of important events? Dunno if this is possible with an automated function, or if it would have to be done manually?
@golden_blunder or some other admin know this?

keithsingleton

Actually, this can be calculated using confidence intervals of counts:
Ferguson:
You observed 2769 objects in a certain volume or 2769 events in a certain time period.
Approximate (Pearson) Poission confidence interval:
The 90% confidence interval extends from 2683.79 to 2856.92
The 95% confidence interval extends from 2667.77 to 2874.07
The 99% confidence interval extends from 2636.73 to 2907.90

Thus, the "true", generalizable goal count would be between 1.77 and 1.96 for Ferguson, assuming 95% confidence intervals.

Solskjær
:
You observed 208 objects in a certain volume or 208 events in a certain time period.
Exact Poisson confidence interval:
The 90% confidence interval extends from 184.87 to 233.34
The 95% confidence interval extends from 180.69 to 238.26
The 99% confidence interval extends from 172.73 to 248.11

=1.62 to 2.14 with 95% confidence intevals for OGS.

It is also possible to calculate the confidence intervals of the count-differences, but I don't think that is necessary here. The main conclusion is that you are right: We don't know whether these goal-counts reflect a "true" difference between these managers. It could be down to chance and the true long-term score for OGS could prove to be lower.

These numbers are also not really valid given that circumstances to a large degree would differ in different time-periods. It would perhaps be better to compare goal counts under OGS vs Ferguson relative to total goal counts for all teams within the league at the relevant time-periods.

CD.
Unbelievable first post and if I could give you a +1 I would. I'm a stats man too but not on football but Greyhounds. :D However, to make a compassion with Fergie's stats at this stage is boarding on being locked up in a lunatic asylum. :lol:

Once again great first post.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I think this poll would benefit from visualising the trend. If we could generate a chart(think stock price history) who displays this it would give a better picture of the fanbase position over time. Maybe even with overlay/marking of important events? Dunno if this is possible with an automated function, or if it would have to be done manually?
Pretty sure there’s no built in function to do this. So short of @Niall writing a new add-on (which pretty sure he doesnt have the time for) then it will have to be done manually by someone who’s got the time and skills. I agree that it would make interesting viewing though

tomaldinho1

Don't compare it with Conte. He didn't have the same amount of problems when he first took in charged. Look at what happened to him next follwing season when Cahill was ageing, Costa & Matic left, all of sudden his tactical style didn't work out anymore and from title winner to outside top 4. Your logic didn't apply on Conte's 2nd season because he lost Mourinho title winning players, the same thing happened to Ole last season.
Can I take that first bit now as you just accepting my point is right and Herrera running down his deal is technically the only difference?

I think each case is unique. I'm sure you'd find Chelsea fans on here who would argue Conte entered a much tougher scenario with a team who had essentially, judging by how it was seen externally, revolted against Mourinho. I'm also certain the issues you just highlighted above
Some players were past it (ageing) and some players forced themselves to leave the club despite manager wanted them to stay
would also apply to Chelsea. That's a separate discussion because you chose to focus solely on the players who were there when the manager came in and so I did that. The fact Conte did not do as well second season is also separate discussion and doesn't change the facts of who he inherited (which you kept insisting was the point of the discussion) and they hardly did terribly (70pts) they just had United and City's insane spending that year and, as I already said ages ago, his biggest mistake (in my opinion) was Costa.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The season prior is not 2019/2020 season, that's not his first full season. Please don't jump in if you don't know what we were discussing.
Think @tomaldinho1 was clear in referring to what Ole inherited, which was actually a squad that did indeed finish 2nd in the season prior. I know what he was discussing (I tagged him in this to see if I was wrong just in case).

Oh, and I'll jump in and out where I please (remember, I respectfully asked you to ignore my posts and stop quoting me, which you failed to do after instigating a confrontational tone in the Arteta thread. I gathered from there we can mutually debate). I don't see any harm in debating the issue but I must say your tone on the forum is very defensive, it looks like you open yourself up to "ratty" arguments across the board.

remo

This Wednesday we will know if Ole has what it takes to be successful. Carabao cup against Everton - none of our starters should be on the pitch.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This. I don't think he gets anywhere near enough praise for this. When you can steady a ship and keeping it ticking like this with no fuss - you're creating something huge.

GwilDor

Pretty sure there’s no built in function to do this. So short of @Niall writing a new add-on (which pretty sure he doesnt have the time for) then it will have to be done manually by someone who’s got the time and skills. I agree that it would make interesting viewing though
Do we have the historic data of the poll stored somewhere though, or is that gone with he wind? If not it would be with start date when someone has the time to do it...
@Niall

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Can I take that first bit now as you just accepting my point is right and Herrera running down his deal is technically the only difference?
Why is it relevant?

Let me ask you simple question. Were Valencia, Fellaini, Herrera, Smalling, Sanchez, Lukaku here last season?

If your answer is no then we conclude it that he didn't inherited any of those players last season.

I think each case is unique. I'm sure you'd find Chelsea fans on here who would argue Conte entered a much tougher scenario with a team who had essentially, judging by how it was seen externally, revolted against Mourinho. I'm also certain the issues you just highlighted above would also apply to Chelsea. That's a separate discussion because you chose to focus solely on the players who were there when the manager came in and so I did that. The fact Conte did not do as well second season is also separate discussion and doesn't change the facts of who he inherited (which you kept insisting was the point of the discussion) and they hardly did terribly (70pts) they just had United and City's insane spending that year and, as I already said ages ago, his biggest mistake (in my opinion) was Costa.
That's not separate discussion. The fact that Conte didn't do well in his 2nd season tells you that the difference was the players not the tactic. Remember this is your excuse & logic.

Difference was the tactical switch, not just coming in and being blessed with good players.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Do we have the historic data of the poll stored somewhere though, or is that gone with he wind? If not it would be with start date when someone has the time to do it...
@Niall
Not sure if that info is stored actually as the poll is continually ‘live’. Only the boss man can answer that one. I suspect it’s not

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Think @tomaldinho1 was clear in referring to what Ole inherited, which was actually a squad that did indeed finish 2nd in the season prior. I know what he was discussing (I tagged him in this to see if I was wrong just in case).
The point of discussion talking about what Ole inherited in his first full season and what Conte inherited in his first full season. Ole had different players last season to 17/18.

There is no point comparing the 18/19 season when Ole took in charged mid-season as caretaker manager to Conte 16/17 full season.

Oh, and I'll jump in and out where I please (remember, I respectfully asked you to ignore my posts and stop quoting me, which you failed to do after instigating a confrontational tone in the Arteta thread. I gathered from there we can mutually debate). I don't see any harm in debating the issue but I must say your tone on the forum is very defensive, it looks like you open yourself up to "ratty" arguments across the board.
You told me not to tag you and you don't want to have conversation with me. You need to stick with your word mate. Please don't tag me again.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You told me not to tag you and you don't want to have conversation with me. You need to stick with your word mate. Please don't tag me again.
As I said, you couldn't follow simple instructions and quoted me in the Arteta thread a few days ago. I thought we could be broadly amicable after this, but evidently you continue to be insecure, seemingly trying to constantly compare dick sizes on an internet forum, and you can't even hold back on quoting someone when they asked you not to.

Perhaps I overestimated your ability to hold an amicable debate here.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It would just follow results anyway. Every loss or draw would be a spike of rage votes to sack him before a slower decline after winning a few games.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It would just follow results anyway. Every loss or draw would be a spike of rage votes to sack him before a slower decline after winning a few games.
If it were following results, no one would really want him sacked this year because he's had tremendous 2020 form. The problem has been performance levels but even as someone doubting Ole I've been happily crediting him with multiple performances that have been great (Leipzig OT, Southampton, Bashaktahir, Leeds, quite liked Sheffield as we hit 3 past them, Everton wasn't an easy win but we deserved it, etc)

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
As I said, you couldn't follow simple instructions and quoted me in the Arteta thread a few days ago. I thought we could be broadly amicable after this, but evidently you continue to be insecure, seemingly trying to constantly compare dick sizes on an internet forum, and you can't even hold back on quoting someone when they asked you not to.

Perhaps I overestimated your ability to hold an amicable debate here.
You told me you don't want to have conversation with me. You need to stick with your word mate.

I don't need to follow your instruction, you are not me, your word are not mine. But you should stick with your own word.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You told me you don't want to have conversation with me. You need to stick with your word mate.

I don't need to follow your instruction, you are not me, your word are not mine. But you should stick with your own word.
It's hard to do that when you quoted me again. I'll tell you what lets agree to ignore each other from now on - and this time you try to stick to it this time yeah? No need to quote me again barely a week after.

Also because you are rather textbook in your insecurities, I anticipate you will quote me with some dick reply. I'll happily not reply to that, so that the thread can continue on topic + you can serve your insecurities and enjoy a last laugh. I'm sure it will make your day. Ready, set, go! :)

tomaldinho1

Why is it relevant?

Let me ask you simple question. Were Valencia, Fellaini, Herrera, Smalling, Sanchez, Lukaku here last season?

If your answer is no then we conclude it that he didn't inherited any of those players last season.

That's not separate discussion. The fact that Conte didn't do well in his 2nd season tells you that the difference was the players not the tactic. Remember this is your excuse & logic.
Jesus wept. You are officially clutching at straws and now moving the timeframe to suit your argument. You have constantly mis-read, mis-quoted and misunderstood my posts to the point where I have constantly had to keep asking you to read my replies properly and to not go off on tangents - you specified the parameters to the discussion and you were wrong. i only just realised the insane volume of posts you are present in on this page, I implore you to take more time with replies because it's just clogging up this thread

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Jesus wept. You are officially clutching at straws and now moving the timeframe to suit your argument. You have constantly mis-read, mis-quoted and misunderstood my posts to the point where I have constantly had to keep asking you to read my replies properly and to not go off on tangents - you specified the parameters to the discussion and you were wrong. i only just realised the insane volume of posts you are present in on this page, I implore you to take more time with replies because it's just clogging up this thread
I expected you to stay into argument/topic not moaning about me. I asked simple yes or no question and you couldn't answer it. Comparing Ole & Conte case is the most stupid argument and comparison I have ever read to begin with, and you started it.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's hard to do that when you quoted me again. I'll tell you what lets agree to ignore each other from now on - and this time you try to stick to it this time yeah? No need to quote me again barely a week after.

Also because you are rather textbook in your insecurities, I anticipate you will quote me with some dick reply. I'll happily not reply to that, so that the thread can continue on topic + you can serve your insecurities and enjoy a last laugh. I'm sure it will make your day. Ready, set, go! :)
You can always put me ignore, not very hard.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Now comes a really big test. Everton in the cup. We have a huge chance to win the cup this year with City looking weaker than previous years. They will go strong so we need to match them. I think start either Rashford or Martial and rest the other. Cavani, Greenwood, Pogba, Fred, VDB, Telles, Maguire, Lindelöf, AWB, De Gea.
If we put up another disaster cup performances though big questions need to be asked about Ole and him keeping the job.
I think we will build on it and win or at least play well enough to justify the selection and tactics.
I could not care less about Wednesday nights game. Leicester on Boxing Day is the one we need to win

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
If it were following results, no one would really want him sacked this year because he's had tremendous 2020 form. The problem has been performance levels but even as someone doubting Ole I've been happily crediting him with multiple performances that have been great (Leipzig OT, Southampton, Bashaktahir, Leeds, quite liked Sheffield as we hit 3 past them, Everton wasn't an easy win but we deserved it, etc)
I don't know what the current percentage is as I've never voted but it definitely won't reflect the average fan if you asked should we sack him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.