Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acnumber9

Has to go, won’t go. How he can sit and watch that first half and decide we don’t need to make any changes until we’re already 2-0 down beggars belief.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
One of my favourite ever players but also one of the worst managers I’ve ever seen. Atrocious. Should be plying his trade in the conference.

hp88

Everytime we seem to get close to top four we seems to throw it away.

They're bottom of the league, Ole shouldn't be stumbling in these games.

Chairman Steve

The cred for the wins against Spurs and City just evaporated. We could not trouble Watford of all teams. These are the teams that make up the majority of our season. We cannot get by on being a bunch of game raisers against a quarter of the league. I don’t care if their two goals involved an absolute howler and a penalty. We could not create dick against the worst in the league throughout. We could play until full time was called at Spurs v Chelsea and we probably still wouldn’t have scored. If we hammered their goal and had 20 shots on target, it’d have been annoying but this didn’t happen.

We barely created chances against fecking Watford. That should ring serious alarm bells.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Get him out. Awful manager. He’s blatantly going to go at some point so why delay it?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
He has to go. Genuinely has to.

2 wins in 11 games against teams in bottom half of table.

feck emotion. He’s a horrific manager who’s just keeping his head above water because of his United status as a player.

Genuinely, I’m fed up of him now. He just sits there.

Member 101269

Today is the time i'm now ole out. The DDG mistake sums up the bad attitude

mav_9me

A bad result and the lynch mob creep back in.
Yes of course. How dare they? What do they want? To win games against the bottom team who have one won game all seaosn. Away games are so difficult. Ole got us the wins against Spurs and City. The players though have let him down against Everton and Watford. Not his fault.

MonkeysMagic

When mediocrity becomes the norm, fans are so easily dissuaded that 'progress is being made' but the truth is that Utd are playing at championship level owing to the total lack of coaching ability and the longer this is allowed to persist the further years it adds to our recovery as a title competing side.

Utd7

Top 4 is out of reach now. Subsequently he should be sacked just like his predecessors who failed to do the same. If Poch is willing to come in now, DO IT

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Never wanted Ole to get the job permanently. Though it became obvious he was out of his depth in the summer and that’s when I started yelling it out on here.

But honestly, my definition of “plastic” a term I despise, will be those who changed their votes from out to in following the wins vs Spurs and City and now change back to Out. You can’t base your opinion on whether or not a manager is good or rubbish on two games.

Obviously the above doesn’t apply to people who have been continuously Ole in but have now seen the light and change to Out.

mav_9me

Sack brigade have crawled back out under their rock.

Can't stand this these game by game fans
I have wanted him out for a while now. I know that does not fix everything, in fact may not fix much. Does not mean we continue with this.

First time I've voted on this poll. Maybe the lowest I've felt as a United fan, can't support this guy anymore. He's not the only problem, far from it. But he's absolutely clueless

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Okay what are Oles creditionals for being the united manager apart from being an ex-player legend? What are our standards? Top 8-10 as long as we play youth? Ole is not only manager in the world able to get rid of deadwood and give youth a chance. Other clubs dont feck around when the manager is not performing. Every united manager is not going to turn into Saf if we give them 6 years.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
A bad result and the lynch mob creep back in.
A bad result? This has been happening since last season. Why are people like you not willing to be objective? We play the top teams 25%, the lower teams 75%. What is the point in getting a result vs the top teams, only to throw it all away and more vs the 75%?

He has shown he is clueless in the majority of matches we play. How people can accept that so easily, i don't know. Have we not got any standards left?

RedIan

Love Ole but how long can we put up with crap performances. At some stage he has to take the blame. Can he motivate the team? The evidence on the pitch is No he cant - it seems they motivate themselves against top 6 teams but after that complete lacklustre performance with no effort made..

Now on the lowest ever points tally after 18 games by any united team in the premier league...

ok we have some bang average players but on paper we also have some real quality who just dont seem to get past 4 out of 10 in 90% of games... why????

Potch is available and a decision needs making...

Utd7

What’s the point keeping a manager that performs well against 5 teams (within the Big 6), but SUCKS against 14 others?

Eriku

Top 4 is out of reach now. Subsequently he should be sacked just like his predecessors who failed to do the same. If Poch is willing to come in now, DO IT
No, it’s not. We have more than half the season to go.

I get the lack of optimism, but people deciding what is and isn’t possible at this stage.

If Chelsea and Spurs draw we are five points behind 4th.

Judas

Open to offers
Nothings changed, he's not the man to save us long term. He's not even putting enough good performances in to justify him staying for the whole season unfortunately. We look hopeless against the majority of the league.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It’s all well and good saying “Ole just needs a few more world class players”... but which players is Ole going to realistically attract, exactly?

I’d argue he’s far more of an albatross to any potential project than a boon, at present.

Then we just move into the “well feck player X for not wanting to join the obvious Ole revolution, can’t be helped!” phase, where again, we just pretend there’s nothing we can do...

Nick7

Bizarre that nearly 50% want to keep him. Almost as bizarre as the swing that happened after the Spurs and City games. I can’t believe that was enough to sway some people.

Mal donaghy

AT WHAT POINT, is enough ,enough??? Jesus what the fook does he have to do to get sacked!! Its beyond comprehension how bad a team and manager we have,
And there is a first class PROVEN manager sat on his arse at home, or holiday, we could acquire, yet it looks like we are sticking by inept ole, and we could probably miss out again. Love solskjaer the player and man, but as a manager hes shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.