Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

I might change to Ole in. I can see him turning into SAF anytime now. Such progress made.

AC1689

I’m at the match and the match going fans certainly ain’t happy or chanting for Ole. There’s a lot of dissent here.

What a load of effing shite.

City fans taunting us with “you’re fecking shit”. And it’s hard to disagree.

Worst game of the season so far.

Worst game under Ole easily.

Get this fraud out of my club.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I’m at the match and the match going fans certainly ain’t happy or chanting for Ole. There’s a lot of dissent here.

What a load of effing shite.

City fans taunting us with “you’re fecking shit”. And it’s hard to disagree.

Worst game of the season so far.

Worst game under Ole easily.

Get this fraud out of my club.
Definitely feels like the crowd have turned today. Oh well, another 8 hours gone for this utter shit.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I'm getting closer to chaning my opinion.

The winner of Carabao Cup gets 100,000 GBP and our starting XI costs the club 171,000 GBP. A day!

And we're still shit.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Keep him because we don’t know if Poch would be any good, whereas we know that Ole is completely fecking inept, so we know what we’re getting.

Plus, Ole knows Norwegian players, so if a good one ever comes along, Like Haaland, we’ll deffo sign them.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ole reminds me Jerry Lundegaard. He's gormless as feck and way on over his head.
If he was a race horse, he'd have been put out of his misery.

Get him out the feck. Now.

hobbers

I'm absolutely staggered this is still 52/48.

I hope the bulk of that is just people who want him sacked in the summer and not necessarily right now. I know the Caf is friendly to opposition fans but I never thought there were this many.

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of
it’s gutting to say this but it’s time for him to go. The sad thing is, I don’t expect much improvement even if we did get a new manager in. Fact of the matter is, the club is absolutely rotten from top to bottom. We’ve truly become everything we mocked the scousers and arsenal for.

Bojan11

Just go because it’s getting embarrassing. A year in and what style do we have.

bonothom

This club, this management, this board are utterly clueless. How any fans can see that progress is being made is beyond me. Still it's not Ole's fault in any way shape or form. I honest believe that fans that still believe in this process quite like the idea of United being shit. Its kinda like if you can support United when they are this shit then you are a real fan. Them trophy hunting rwats can piss off.

SteveW

Look at our 11 compared to theirs lads ffs.

What do you expect honestly?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

I hope the bulk of that is just people who want him sacked in the summer and not necessarily right now. If not, surprising number of ABUs on the caf.
I was there - still voted sack. But now I'm thinking it's hard to make us worse. An interim would probably prevent the players from being traumatised from this lack of leadership. But yes, I too am amazed that the in camp counts more than 10%.

ManRed

The Spurs and Mancity results gave him a few months. Honestly he is out of his depth and lack of ambition by the owners is just disappointing.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
No doubt Ole isn’t up to the job but we will still have the same abysmal team and clueless board and owners. Only hope is Liverpool had the same problem until they got the right manager in at the right time. Can’t help but feel Poch being available is a big chance for us.

dove

Keep him because we don’t know if Poch would be any good, whereas we know that Ole is completely fecking inept, so we know what we’re getting.

Plus, Ole knows Norwegian players, so if a good one ever comes along, Like Haaland, we’ll deffo sign them.
I agree. Stability = success.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

I hope the bulk of that is just people who want him sacked in the summer and not necessarily right now. I know the Caf is friendly to opposition fans but I never thought there were this many.
Most won't have changed their vote from when it first went up

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
I kept laughing the whole half when thinking about ole vs Guardiola. Its like me challenging Magnus Carlsen in a chess match.

Roboc7

Not to be completely humiliated and give City one of easiest games of their season. There team is undoubtedly better but we’re handicapping ourselves with an inferior manager on top of all our other problems.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Sensible policies for a club of Tradition.

Oh, and 'Running', you forgot 'Running'.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Out of his depth. Can’t influence a side, then when gameplan does out the window he doesn’t react in time.

feck his 3 or 4 year plan. He’s done absolutely nothing to warrant it. Wank since the usual new manager bounce he gave us.

reddev3

changed to sack and it's staying there, the games following those two massive wins and have proven without doubt he is a one trick pony. He just tells the attackers to be free with no instruction but if the opposition doesn't give them space and allow them to counter attack he is clueless.

I'm still convinced he would improve immensely (not hard compared to current level) with better players like a few CM's and a RW but no matter who we have in the squad there will always be plenty of managers that can do far better. See if Rose or Nagelsmann will agree to join in the summer if not just bite the bullet and get Poch now.

It's a shame but his time has ran out.

Gee Male

Beginning to feel like his position is untenable.

Feel sorry for him because his players are fecking useless and the blame really lies with Woodward, obviously. But Ole has to go really. It's sad.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

"I'm happy with the squad" - Ole, Aug '19

The fans have been swallowing big pills of crap from enough people at the club the past 7 years, so the fact he thought it was a good idea to toe the party line and feed the fans more crap like that either suggests he was one of two things.

1. Actually happy with the squad which makes him utterly useless at assessing a squad (he had over 8 months to do so).

2. Wanted to do anything to keep his job and was happy to become a mouthpiece for Woodward and Co - basically shoving two fingers up at the fans.

Either of those is enough to make me want him out, and the fact its 52/48 makes me think theres a heck of a lot of opposition fans on here.

SteveW

"I'm happy with the squad" - Ole, Aug '19

The fans have been swallowing big pills of crap from enough people at the club the past 7 years, so the fact he thought it was a good idea to toe the party line and feed the fans more crap like that either suggests he was one of two things.

1. Actually happy with the squad which makes him utterly useless at assessing a squad (he had over 8 months to do so).

2. Wanted to do anything to keep his job and was happy to become a mouthpiece for Woodward and Co - basically shoving two fingers up at the fans.

Either of those is enough to make me want him out, and the fact its 52/48 makes me think theres a heck of a lot of opposition fans on here.
He's said several times we need 2 or 3 more. That's even without the several injuries.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Sides with worse XIs than ours give the big sides a game by being well coached. He's been here 12 months and he's had the same amount of impact as if he'd still been in Norway the entire time. Sorry Ole, I think it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.