Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonothom

How bad do United have to be for the 47%? Can't understand why there's still 47% want him to stay? Thinking about it I reckon there is a big percentage of that 47% that are rival fans. It must be surely?

Runaway Sue

yes but we created about 3/4 clear cut chances. How is Ole to blame?
I saw people praising Ole for his tactics against Liverpool and that we "only" lost 2-0, ignoring the 5-6 clear cut chances Liverpool had.
Now that we missed a few "clear cut" chances its all down to bad luck?
Very odd.

bonothom

They deny that though which is odd.

I mean, if Neil Warnock had come in here, had the same great start as Ole, said all the same things, made all the same decisions, are they seriously going to look at us with straight faces and say they'd be supporting him just as strongly? My guess is that they would be absolutely fuming worse than probably anyone about his shitness.
Well we already know how they'd be. The 3 past managers Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho were all slaughtered by the majority of the fanbase for results that were actually better than this.

Nori-

If it looked like we were improving or generally going in the right direction, you could argue he needs more time but we're just as bad as we were towards the end of Mourinhos era.

Put Ole out of his misery, bring in Poch, Fernandes, Demble and try to salvage something from this horror of a season.

Robbie Boy

I'm there now, at that stage where it's just funny reading their posts. I'm convinced we could be 15th and it'd matter not to these lot.
It wouldn't. The standards keep dropping and the delusion grows stronger. I don't bother arguing it's pointless as I just find it plain weird. Fair play to you for constantly debunking their nonsense.

AC1689

10 points worse off than at this stage last season. Worst points tally at this stage since 1990.

Yet those calling for Ole to be sacked are plastic and delusional? Apparently.

But, but, but we had 3 clear cut chances against Burnley at home, although didn’t score any of them (and are losing), so Ole In.

slored1

For anyone saying how recruitment has been great, we spent 80 million on an average centre-back and sold our most prolific forward, so that now we have no one other than inconsistent Martial and an 18 year old to play there. Shocking in all departments really.

Womp

idiot
50m for a fullback that has almost no attacking input in this footballing climate where they are probably one of the most important positions on the pitch. World record fee for a defender who is an average defender. No link up play, no cohesiveness, after 13 months. Just get him the feck out, this shit is exhausting now.

Shark

@NotShark
How bad do United have to be for the 47%? Can't understand why there's still 47% want him to stay? Thinking about it I reckon there is a big percentage of that 47% that are rival fans. It must be surely?
It’s because everything else associated with the club is poison too, Woodward is poison, our board is poison. It’s not possible for an ex legend who loves the club to also be a massive massive issue. Ole wouldn’t even be here if not for Woodward so surely they should love him right now?

tomaldinho1

For those who keep faith in Ole and point to the attacking issues being down to injuries, maybe there's a point there but this setup is woeful defensively.

The double pivot does not work and we need pace in our CBs

Castia

Got to go. That’s it.

Top 4 is there for the taking and we fecking blow it time after time.

Not experienced enough for the job, especially the size if the rebuild needed. Letting Ole build this club is madness.

AaronRedDevil

Thats it for me. If you cant beat the teams United have lost to this season. You don't deserve to be a United manager. Fecking Burnley!?

thesheriffjw

Hahaha
Losing to an no mark PL team at home and not looking like scoring.
Still, Ole has a plan!!!! Sit there with no emotion whatsoever

Seems quite a few think it’s mission impossible, there are still 45 points up for grabs and no one we need to worry about are getting results with any consistency.

Over the last 10 games we are fourth with Chelsea and arsenal playing one game more. Rate it’s going Southampton might start fancying it, a team that got slapped 0-9 at home not so long ago :lol:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pre...e/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_id=2019&min=14&max=24
Im feeling increasingly confident that we can finish fourth. The break in February comes at a good time for us in terms of getting players back, and we have a really nice run of fixtures after the City-Spurs double header mid-March. If we are within a few points by that stage I think we make it.

Its a tough season for everyone though. Whether the league is stronger than usual or whether the big clubs are just sh*t is up for debate, but I don't think anyone outside of Pool & City are going to put together consistent wins this season. This will go to the wire. In fact I have a sneaky suspicion that our match away to Leicester on the final day might end up being a play-off for a top four position.
You two. I gotta give you credit for serious loyalty, you'd cheer Ole into relegation.

We aren't getting 4th, have you seen our record this season, we're absolutely dogshit. Our PL win-rate is down to 37.5%.. and with Wolves and Chelsea to come next I'd fancy us to be on 34% by mid-Feb. We're wank lads, face it.

@fergiesarmy1 even wanted a wager that we'd be ahead of Chelsea by end of Feb, lucky for him I don't bet against United.

Roboc7

Worst points tally for 30 years and a manager totally out of his depth but job is totally secure. Rot has well and truly set in at the club but persisting with Ole is ludicrous.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It should be obvious, even to Ole, why we came back strongly at Anfield - it's because Liverpool routinely manage their energy in matches once they have a decent lead.

TrueRed79

Burnley easily the better team here. Bunch of plodders in their team. Our 11 is better than theirs even with our injuries. Just the fact that Ole is completely useless.

DRM

To give him the job permanently was probably an even worse decision than appointing Moyes
Don't even get me started on that. Absolute short sightedness at its finest. Woodward deserves to go just for that.

Ricardo de la Vega

To give him the job permanently was probably an even worse decision than appointing Moyes
Correct. They got giddy off a spell when Pogba was playing, and playing properly, the team were pleased to be shot of Mourinho, and we surprised people with a counter-attack. I felt it at the time that it would be a mistake to appoint him full time - but at the same time I was singing Ole's at the wheel just because it felt good in the short term...

Godfather

Worst points tally for 30 years and a manager totally out of his depth but job is totally secure. Rot has well and truly set in at the club but persisting with Ole is ludicrous.
Well he hasn't done anything but backed Edward Cuntwood. Unlike Mourinho. That will keep him his job no matter how we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.