Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russky14

Very basic tactics, seems to have no motivational skills, seems content with bland football. Doesn’t seem to have a presence on the touch line, doesn’t seem to be the best coach. Good in the transfer market.

Bottom line, he’s a legend at United and always will be, but simply not a good enough manager.
Get rid

MrSingh2002

Everyone who has voted to keep him deserve this football and the results. I'm convinced most of them are opposition fans laughing at the whole thing.
But will they change their vote or keep heads buried in the sand?

Gloccamora

Who in their right mind is voting to keep Ole? This is embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven-UK

55% of the poll stating that we should keep OGS - scary!

As a season ticket holder for over a decade, I'm not even sure paying the car parking subs is worth it to go and watch this garbage this season. I'm simply not even looking forward to any games this season. We have become a joke. Average players, average manager, and seriously bad management of the club.

thejtrain

I think that poll would look a fair bit different in an hour and a half.
It really shouldn't matter. Sack or not, this team will get absolutely nowhere with him - he is such a nothing manager. It's no better than hoping Moyes would turn things around when we were in a mess.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
It really shouldn't matter. Sack or not, this team will get absolutely nowhere with him - he is such a nothing manager. It's no better than hoping Moyes would turn things around when we were in a mess.
The team is going nowhere with any manager to be fair. Just glad he's made good signings.

Jibbs

I would only sack him or give him u23 or academy coaching position if Pochettino becomes available. We shouldn't even wait for a week if this happens.

SAFMUTD

The fact that Ole hasn’t been sacked talks about how low our ambition is. It sends the wrong message to the players, they are getting used to fail and all those “we weren’t good enough today, we need to get better” phrases and clitches.

It doesnt matter if the right manager is available or not, Ole should not manage this team anymore.

dove

55% must be enjoying yet another embarrassing performance. Gotta be rival fans for sure.

Sir Scott McToMinay

As a season ticket holder for over a decade, I'm not even sure paying the car parking subs is worth it to go and watch this garbage this season. I'm simply not even looking forward to any games this season. We have become a joke. Average players, average manager, and seriously bad management of the club.
They kept supporting Moyes until the very end too when it was obvious he should have been sacked in October, and Moyes was a far superior coach to Ole.

hobbers

If anyone really thinks Ole has what it takes to turn this around you are beyond deluded. The man is not a football coach, he is hopeless.

It's a matter of time.

davidmichael

It’s kind of got to that point now where you just don’t see how it can get better with Ole in charge, it breaks my heart as I love Ole and he gave me my greatest moment in football but I have to separate the club legend and our current manager.

If Ole went full gung ho and properly went for it in games then I wouldn’t mind as much about the results and the lack of progression, at this point what’s the worst than can happen in going for games ?

We’re losing to Newcastle (and will no doubt lose) and we’ll likely get a hiding by Liverpool and for me if we lose both those games then it has to end, I don’t want Ole to be hated. Right now Ole is a bit like ‘Old Yeller’ where you love him to bits but you need to do the humane thing and put him out of his misery.

SAFMUTD

No one can blame him, he needs time, he wasn’t backed properly in the transfer window. He needs at least 7-8 new players and a couple of seasons so we can compete against relegation teams.

Lee565

By far the worst manager in the owner League.
Shocking really, a manager that had Cardiff city languishing in the second half of the table in the bloody championship when he last managed in England before playing it safe and going back to that Mickey mouse Norwegian league.

renatosanches85

If anyone really thinks Ole has what it takes to turn this around you are beyond deluded. The man is not a football coach, he is hopeless.

It's a matter of time.
If any other club in the league sacked their manager, and Ole was available, do you think they would appoint him? Says it all, he has to go.

Darlington Padgett

Probably opposition fans.

Greck

The board and fans are incredibly slow to know when a manager is a dud. The poll will shift by a good 10-15% after this game but the real question would be why it took so many this long to see the obvious.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Does the same thing every game and expects different results. Don’t play Ashley Young, don’t play Mata, don’t play Pereira, don’t play Lingard. The shite plays every week, we play shite, Ole talks in the press conference about is needing to be less shite, but shite it remains.

hp88

Reckon getting hammered by the scousers at home will be the last chapter.

hobbers

It's at the stage where supporting Ole is tantamount to supporting the collapse of United.

Same as with Moyes in his last couple of months.

If something isn't working and it's this fecking obvious, pull the plug. Learn from the mistakes.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
It’s kind of got to that point now where you just don’t see how it can get better with Ole in charge, it breaks my heart as I love Ole and he gave me my greatest moment in football but I have to separate the club legend and our current manager.

If Ole went full gung ho and properly went for it in games then I wouldn’t mind as much about the results and the lack of progression, at this point what’s the worst than can happen in going for games ?

We’re losing to Newcastle (and will no doubt lose) and we’ll likely get a hiding by Liverpool and for me if we lose both those games then it has to end, I don’t want Ole to be hated. Right now Ole is a bit like ‘Old Yeller’ where you love him to bits but you need to do the humane thing and put him out of his misery.
All of this.

I'm amazed he's still trying the slow passing tactics. Our squad now is average (and that's not completely his fault) but I don't know how he can't see we haven't got the players for the formations or tactics he chooses ..... pass the ball forward quicker and get the forwards in more space, quicker. At least it would feel better.

:(

bleedred

The fact that Ole hasn’t been sacked talks about how low our ambition is. It sends the wrong message to the players, they are getting used to fail and all those “we weren’t good enough today, we need to get better” phrases and clitches.

It doesnt matter if the right manager is available or not, Ole should not manage this team anymore.
The chances of Bruce getting sacked today if they don’t win is more than us sacking ole. That’s how it is.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Surprised so many fans are willing to keep Ole. The result is bad, but what is even worse is how we play football. Even if the result was good, I would not want to keep him because his footballing philosophy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.