Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
A normal/sane club would probably sack him during this international break.

But we're not a normal club.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
There is 0 progress, players are looking like bunch of strangers. I don't think we even train going by how we play.

He should go and international break is perfect time to do that. Shame board is useless to make any decision.

Cardozo

I just can’t believe this is on the manager.

When he has Phelan by his side surely all the clueless, lack of tactical knowledge etc cannot be true.

But maybe it is.

Member 90887

I still think that the actual situation is not representative of our level.

Keep in mind that Pogba, Martial, AWB, Shaw and Lindelof are out injured. This is half of the starting 11. it's not black and white.

However, i think that Ed is gonna pull the trigger on him.

Hughie77

Ok we got shed load of injuries, and some plus points on players coming through, but he has to go, and has to go tomorrow, trouble is who is going to take the job?

I'd go and get Poch he's not happy prime time to get him, give him money in Jan , at least we may get out of this season before were in a relegation battle, that's how it's going .

Son

Zero passion from him since he knew he was a dead man walking before today.

Needs to go for the good of our club now and himself in all honesty. So do our so called ‘coaches’. Done. Finished.

Thanks for Wan Bissaka, Maguire and Tuanzebe and good luck in his future endeavours.

manunited1919

He is a fair weather manager. But when things go against us, he hasn’t been able to turn around a game, much less a run of bad games. He thinks Rashy will be our salvation.

Enough.

Lemansky

Changed my vote. He should be sacked. Unacceptable performances all around and this is his responsibility.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Today was the turning point for me. Dead man walking. Sorry Ole.
Yeh. Just changed my vote. There was a slimmer hope that things might change before this.

But players couldn't make easy passes is just criminal. It's like watching amateur youth football team.

acnumber9

I didn’t see the point in sacking him two weeks ago but there has to be a point where you can’t just place blind faith in him because he made one or two good signings.

jackal&hyde

We're not going to make top 4 anyway with this team so what's the point? If we find a top manager then maybe but if it's to get Carrick or some other temparary manager then it's useless.

CM

1 goal against Rochdale, AZ and Newcastle. He's got to go now.

Enigma_87

You know who
There is 0 progress, players are looking like bunch of strangers. I don't think we even train going by how we play.

He should go and international break is perfect time to do that. Shame board is useless to make any decision.
Welcome aboard mate :)

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Ole should be sacked along with the whole coaching staff. Feck legend status we're talking coaching ability not what they achieved as players. Amators all of em!
Agreed. The coaching staff is as poor as Ole. As shit as Woodward as CEO

ariveded

Why was Mourinho sacked? To improve the team and get into Top 4. That was and has to be the only objective. This "I play youth, so give me chances" is pointless. Ole instead, has regressed the team and gotten into a relegation battle. I would say he should just resign, why sack? Ole talks about his love for the club, so if he is such a nice guy, why he hasn't resigned yet?

Abhinav

Tbh that was brutal. Looks like Ed Woodward will survive to sack another manager. Hate the guy and what he has done to our club.

Ole will take the fall and I really think he has the right ideas. But its a big ask now to motivate the dressing room which must be feeling like a graveyard now.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Will wait until Christmas to sack him, only reason for that is he made 3 good signings, clear some deadwood, and did give youth a chance, so at least would give him a year to be fair (counting from last Christmas). Performance-wise he deserved to be sacked right away.

Jonno

Shall we keep him so that we can say we don’t always sack our managers? Or get rid and bring someone like Allegri or Wenger in for the rest of the season?

I’d even bring big Sam in to prevent relegation at this rate! We score 1 or zero goals a game, we concede 1-2 goals a game, we’ve no confidence, its a shambles.

R'hllor

I dont wanna vote because i dont give a feck about it but can someone tell me % ratio?

Seij

More than half the people think Ole should keep his job?

Kopral Jono

Even after the AZ game, I was prepared to give Ole time until Christmas and see if he could turn things around by then. Today feels like the turning point for me. The Glazers and Woodward are still our number one problem and we've obviously been unlucky with injuries, but that was diabolical.

No creativity, no direction, no guile, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Ole out.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
A good team is more than the sum of its parts. Right now we're less than the sum of our parts. That's on the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.