Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoTMS

You just know the Ole in supporters will be hiding now and blame it all on the players or Woodward. No evidence of actual coaching, just tell the players to go out and enjoy yourselves. No one is saying it's all on Ole but for Christ's sake, he's not a good manager. A halfwit can tell you Poch is twice the manager Ole will ever be, regardless of whether he's won anything or not.

Robbie Boy

As expected, giving him another season was going to be a waste of another year. After getting CL we should've gone big for a modern day, progressive coach who could then take us to the next level.

Now, our next manager is going to come into an absolute shambles.
Careful now, you're not allowed mention 'progressive' or any other such phraseology or you'll have a certain cohort in here on your back.

Rajma

The season can still be salvaged if we act proactively, unfortunately we are a reactive club managed by total clowns.

Crashoutcassius

That’s a different issue.

Ole has more than enough at his disposal to do better than he’s done.

The two problems are not mutually exclusive.
i think 3rd place and 3 semi finals is reasonable given the squad he had over the course of last season

this season has been a disgrace alright, but a large sample size beats a tiny one... still it won't carry on much longer like this, and back into the 'rebuild' we go

Fooza

Our defence has been so bad in the past 2 PL games, what has Ole done?

Nothing

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Look i wanted Ole to do well here, but i dont know how he can come back from this. Players dont look up for it wheres the Spurs players do. Spurs have played three games already this week, so no excuses.

I can see the next ten year being a continuation of what has happened since Ferguson left. Sack manager, hire manager, sack manager, hire manager.

Shambles really.

hobbers

It's incredible that Shaw is filling in at left cb while Maguire tries to follow Kane around.

Against Spurs. Who famously overlap the right wing whenever Aurier plays. It's basically 2 vs 0 out there every single time Spurs have the ball.

Incredibly shite, brainless coaching and management. Unbelievable really.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Mourinho getting his successor the sack? I could see it happening but not with this board. They’ve no idea how out of his depth Ole is.

Rajma

Literally the worst manager in the league, I’m not sure many championship sides would be keen on him either but that’s the standard here. Some fans lap it up too.

Raw

Has to go 9 goals conceded in 2.5 league games, no game plan except hope Bruno scores a penalty
5 goals in those 3 games too. 2 Bruno penalties, 1 own goal, a VDB tap in and individual brilliance from Rashford. It's not like our attack is well coached either.

Yagami

Good post resistant
why, what is actually different? or are you just making a nice excuse for whenever the next 'sure thing' manager fails? oh we lost to spurs that one time impossible to coach the team after that
The difference is he'll come into a warzone.

However, if we get a proper coach, it won't be too much of a problem. That's why they're good coaches - they can work with what they have without having everything their way. Something our managers post Fergie haven't been able to do without getting every signing they want.

Chairman Steve

This Spurs team are playing their 4th game in a week, yet they look so much better than us.

Regardless of signings, that’s a big red flag right?

Robbie Boy

I love the way Ole gets some form of defence because the Board/owners etc, are all crap. They're not mutually exclusive ffs. Ole is underperforming in his role as a manager simple as that.

PoTMS

It's amazing that nearly 75% of United fans want to keep him in the job. We deserve everything we get as a club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Careful now, you're not allowed mention 'progressive' or any other such phraseology or you'll have a certain cohort in here on your back.
Good point! Still, I'd rather have him on my back than see us get done like this today.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
i think 3rd place and 3 semi finals is reasonable given the squad he had over the course of last season

this season has been a disgrace alright, but a large sample size beats a tiny one... still it won't carry on much longer like this, and back into the 'rebuild' we go
Last season only turned into 3rd place because of a good run and everyone else falling over themselves. The season was in large parts disastrous.

This thread is just over a year old and I’ve not changed my vote from “sack him” since the day it was opened, yet people will still call it knee jerk and talk about how people only say it after defeats and other such shite.

Ole is not fit to manage Man United. It’s as simple as that. He needs to go.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He is such a shit manager. Completely and utterly bailed out by Bruno and pens last season. This idea he should be promoted to some other position is ridiculous. His signings, bar Bruno whos also dropped a few levels, are fecking crap as well.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
There is just no conviction from him. He describes himself as a "leader" manager, and not a "coach" manager, but he sits all game. When the team needs him he's just sitting down. It's incredibly frustrating.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ole will be judged on his transfers just like Jose was. All 3 players he brought in last year are currently looking like a pile of wank.

Cloud7

Now I know someone is going to blame this on a lack of transfers, so I present this question. Last season when we played Spurs twice, we won 2-1 and drew 1-1. The team hasn't lost anyone since then. Now I agree that we need 3-4 players to challenge Liverpool and City, but this is Spurs. We should be building on last season's performances. At the very least we should be stagnant, not getting worse. This is visibly getting worse. There is simply no excuse to be in shambles like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.