Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It’s the same shit every week. If only Brighton had their shooting boots on.

same issues every week, getting ridden down the flanks. Caught high up with slow and zombie passing, countered.

Ole hasn’t a breeze. He’s lucky as feck a global pandemic happened - would have never finished top 4 otherwise.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I love the way Ole gets some form of defence because the Board/owners etc, are all crap. They're not mutually exclusive ffs. Ole is underperforming in his role as a manager simple as that.
He should have been backed and so should have Jose but they both shouldn’t ever been United managers. Ole more so. If he wasn’t who he is, he’d be nowhere near here.

Crashoutcassius

Last season only turned into 3rd place because of a good run and everyone else falling over themselves. The season was in large parts disastrous.

This thread is just over a year old and I’ve not changed my vote from “sack him” since the day it was opened, yet people will still call it knee jerk and talk about how people only say it after defeats and other such shite.

Ole is not fit to manage Man United. It’s as simple as that. He needs to go.
so ole only got 3rd last season because of good results hahaha the scoundrel

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Even with 11 men they were cutting through our midfield time & again. Instead of reacting & changing things, he’s sat on the bench as usual. We were lucky last week, getting punished this week.

Completely out of his depth & no amount of signings is going to fix anything. The players look like they’ve never trained together.

Gloccamora

Haven't posted for a long time but nothing has changed at all. Classic Jason Garrett.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Pochettino is available for free and can actually coach a team.

I don't care about trophies but a team with a plan in every game.
Could not agree more, mate.

I'd take Potter at this point. Just someone who has a clue about coaching a team to actually play football as a team.

Roboc7

He’ll get a nice pay off before Xmas, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Stringer

The quality of this defence is on him. Spent £130 million and this is what he's produced.

edgecutter

Ole will be judged on his transfers just like Jose was. All 3 players he brought in last year are currently looking like a pile of wank.
And they shouldn't look this bad, the whole structure of our play doesn't exist and we are so lucky to have 3 points on the board after last week's diabolical performance.

Spurs have also played 4 games in 7 days.

dove

And people are crying about how we don't back our managers :lol: Absolute shambles, doesn't deserve to be backed.Should be sacked today.

NK86

Should be sacked. How have we spent 130 mil under him and still not strengthened our defense?

Jose gets criticized rightly but honestly, Ole has been as bad as him in his signings.

Skills

Snitch
Look i wanted Ole to do well here, but i dont know how he can come back from this. Players dont look up for it wheres the Spurs players do. Spurs have played three games already this week, so no excuses.

I can see the next ten year being a continuation of what has happened since Ferguson left. Sack manager, hire manager, sack manager, hire manager.

Shambles really
I mean this is how clubs are generally run. If our fanbase didn't need the manager to be their dad as well manage their football club, it wouldn't be such a big deal here too.

48 hours

In honesty, I would sack all the coaching staff and bring in a new batch. We look feeble in all areas of the pitch

The Viper

This is bad for Ole. Think this one will be the first step towards his sacking. And by the looks of it, that day ain't far.

Kajus

So many people here thick as pig shit it's embarrassing to be supporting the same team as this twitter intelligence level lot.

Fooza

Why people are still overwhelming in favour of OGS? What do they see?
The only reason why a lot love Ole is because he removes the weeds and is bringing the right 'philosophy' back in the mindset of players.

Coaching wise, they don't want to admit he is bang on average. Him and his coaching team.

TheMitz

I can't see him surviving this, even with 11 players we looked woeful. I hope he walks before being pushed as the man is a legend. DOF role maybe?

the problem is a lot higher than the manager, Moyes, Van Gaal, mourinho and now Ole. Woodward the root of the problem, sadly Ole is part of that problem.

depressing day as a United fan

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I dont think it makes a diff, Cavani bought late fir high wages is a kick for Martial, all players look fed up and dejected, club has let them down.. No decent football men upstairs means this will go round and round and next manager will have the same issues.

BristolRuss

I don't think it's necessarily Ole's fault, but I think his position is untenable at the moment. Ed and Judge should be going first though.

El Zoido

Time to get someone else it. It’ll be fun to watch someone else fail at this club instead of someone I have affection for.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
And they shouldn't look this bad, the whole structure of our play doesn't exist and we are so lucky to have 3 points on the board after last week's diabolical performance.

Spurs have also played 4 games in 7 days.
It's beggars belief really. We can harp on about the red card in other threads of course but the lack of organisation at the back screams of a terrible lack of coaching.

We have a bunch of very good individual players who are just trying to create individual brilliance to make something happen. It's so obvious and clear to see how we arent coached anyway near well enough. Under Jose it wasn't fitting our philosophy but we were organised, you can see what Southampton are about, what Liverpool are about, what Arsenal are about. You can identify with the system.

With us it's absolute feck all, outside of patches of form here and there.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Ole halftime talk

The games lost but go out there for the second half try hit them on the break and have fun.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
And waive his compensation? He's not going to do that. Its up to the board to grow some cojones.
As much as he is not fit for the job, I still think OGS won't care for the money because of his previous history with the club. He is damaging the club but I hope he will stop short of destroying his legacy.

RORY65

The red card is a handy excuse for a really shambolic display, we were getting destroyed before that and this team is a mess. There are games that feel like the point of no return for a manager (I actually thought Burnley last year was but Fernandes was transformative) and it's going to be hard now for Solskjaer to turn this around.

Status
Not open for further replies.