g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie_ni

Three like-for-like subs while changing a game. He's more defensive than Mourinho. No bravery.
Its a joke.

I haven't commented much on the in or out to date. But its slowly turning to out. A class game here or there gives false hope

DRM

Would take mourinho back....it's that bad right now!!!!

Lee565

Seems like Arteta has his number. I wouldn’t read too much in to it, this game has been a bit of nothing. I just don’t think it’s the same without crowds, games lack energy in general.
Frank with Chelsea and Mourinho with spurs..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It takes a special level of stupidity to make the errors he did today, to be fair.

But he's brought enough goodwill from previous games not to bring up any sack murmurs. He just needs to stop being so inconsistent in his ability to choose the right system and right players. And fix our press, which is non existent.

Idxomer

Seems like Arteta has his number. I wouldn’t read too much in to it, this game has been a bit of nothing. I just don’t think it’s the same without crowds, games lack energy in general.
Let's not read into anything, this is the new way forward.

lilcurt

Not because of the result.

But because of setup and then terrible game management and subs, I'm done with him. Isn't the quality of manager for United. Sooner it ends the better for all parties.

Get Poch and try and rescue top 4. CL results mean nothing in the grand scheme of things as we won't win it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
His in game management is shocking. How is pogba still on the pitch? All of his subs have been shocking today. Cavani should have been stripped and ready to come on as soon as penalty was given.

He's an inconsistent manager and we'll never win the league with him.

Shark

@NotShark
The fact that it happens so often should tell you something.
Exactly. The very fact this thread exists means he's doing a not so good job :lol: as if United supporters would deliberately criticize OGS for zero reason. It's madness.

AC1689

Anybody who can’t see that we clearly aren’t a well coached/drilled team are deluding themselves to be quite honest.

A constantly repeating cycle of one good performance followed by three tumescent ones isn’t one you want to be stuck in.

It amuses me how the Ole in crowd go nuts at the odd win we manage to conjure up, and then go ballistic at anyone who dare call us out for being terrible when we lose. It’s the same reactionary BS they call others out for. They slate people for coming out in force when we lose, but they do the exact same frigging thing when we win. They crawl out of the woodwork trying to claim we are world beaters. It’s pathetic.

NYAS

Very weird subs.

Thought we might be going places but it’s just more of the same.

Can’t really enjoy the one-off victories now because we know that’s what they’re going to be.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It takes a special level of stupidity to make the errors he did today, to be fair.

But he's brought enough goodwill from previous games not to bring up any sack murmurs. He just needs to stop being so inconsistent in his ability to choose the right system and right players. And fix our press, which is non existent.
Those are two pretty massive problems to have after nearly two years in charge.

It’s much more likely he doesn’t know how to do that, rather than they are latent issues that he is working on.

JG3001

1 step forward, 2 steps back. Even Mourinho made this team look great on the counter from time to time. Absolutely clueless on teams that play compact.

I didn’t want to jump on the Poch bandwagon but honestly would bring him in now, think he has the ability to get more out of our players

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He is so going to get sacked this season. We have to go away to Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs and we have done feck all against them at home.

DRM

Looking forward to the Europa League again next season..

PoTMS

Annoying that Rashford's hattrick has saved him and Ole is afforded another season of this crap before being inevitably sacked.

AneRu

Clueless when teams don't give us space to run into on the break.

laughtersassassin

Annoying that Rashford's hattrick has saved him and Ole is afforded another season of this crap before being inevitably sacked.
We are like 15th, champions League results shouldn't matter at all when you are doing that bad in the league

Idxomer

What's his record against big teams now?

Is it any better than LVG and Mourinho?

UbicaMekogSrca

Supports
FK Sloboda
Worse than Moyes. Our league form is so bad it will creep in the CL. It is sad time when man likes this is manager of Manchester United.

Status
Not open for further replies.