Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OleBoiii

Fergie is obviously the greatest manager of all time, but it's easy to forget that practically all of his successful teams had 3-4 players of Bruno's caliber. Discrediting Ole for relying on Bruno is as stupid as discrediting Fergie for relying on any player from his long list of brilliant/world class players.

Ironically the people who discredits Ole for this are the same people who accuse the 'Ole in' crowd for having low standards :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Fergie is obviously the greatest manager of all time, but it's easy to forget that practically all of his successful teams had 3-4 players of Bruno's caliber. Discrediting Ole for relying on Bruno is as stupid as discrediting Fergie for relying on any player from his long list of brilliant/world class players.

Ironically the people who discredits Ole for this are the same people who accuse the 'Ole in' crowd for having low standards :lol:
Fergie was shit. Only succeeded because he got lucky with the individual brilliance of Cantona. :houllier:

Last edited:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Two managers on a completely different level and you are comparing them like it's orange vs orange. The Ole ins will do everything to defend their dear manager. I don't hate Ole but you guys can be so desperate, using everything as "counter" arguments.

Coming up next: how Ole is 4x better than Roger Federer at table tennis.

Smores

Nope not all. But if he continues to get top 4 when all we have is a top 4 quality squad then yes he should stay.

We don't have the best squad in the league. We don't even have the 2nd or 3rd best I don't think. I think given Chelsea's recent spending spree we probably have the 4th best squad now. We can easily still finish 4th.

In terms of squad depth and quality

1. Liverpool
2. City / Chelsea
3. Chelsea / City
4. United or maybe Spurs. Very close I'd say.

So what you want Ole to do is to over perform with what he has got to pick from basically. It's nonsense.
No, i simply don't agree we've got the fourth best squad. I also think a manager has an influence on the squad and the table isn't just ranking the best teams, some will underperform and some will overperform. That's the point of a manager, to get more than the sum of it's parts.

If you're going to say it's premature to judge the managers capabilties then the same is true of the squad. The players performance is linked to the managers ability so it's as equally crystal-balled to say they're not title winners under a different manager. Can't have it both ways.

The fairest way to judge Ole is to use the same criteria we'd used to find potential replacements. Thankfully I'm sure that's more than well his squad are X and he achieved X, although saying that it is pretty much how we ended up with Moyes.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You have to pity OleOUTers. Imagine having to invest so much time and energy creating negativity, especially when they rarely get anything to work with. Or maybe its just that they love living in negativity? Doubt I'll ever understand this mindset.

They tried their best to force the issue again just because Pochetinno gave a TV interview. But Ole twatted away that silly attempt like using one of those electronic tennis bats used to kill hapless mosquito's and fly's.

Ole isn't going anywhere, the offside goal from Rashford vs Istanbul last night was an example of the amazing coaching that the team is getting used to right now and sooner or later this team will adjust to the standards Ole is demanding.

Really enjoying watching him and his team grow. Ole is at the wheel and let's hope its for many for years to come. Great time to be a supporter of the club.

romufc

Spent 1bn : but we're playing catch up
Finishing 2nd : we should finished 1st
Finishing 3rd : progresss
10th in the league : we're not top 4 material
Spent 120m : but we miss sancho
Playing tumescent football : but we beat psg
Winning EL : tin cup
Losing semifinal EL : progress
3 years spunking 300m with nothing to show : but klopp won nothing in his first 4. But saf took 6 years
Last year : brilliant signing. Ole masterpieces
This year : it's not his call. He never ask for those players. It's all ed.

Double standards
Can you tell me where Manutd fans said we should have finished 1st that season under Jose?
Can you tell me where anyone said EL is a tin cup when we won it?

Also, after Jose was sacked the club had a 3 year plan to challenge for the title not 6 months not 1 year not 2 years.. it was 3 year plan.

We didnt appoint a manager for short term success instead was one to build something. You cannot understand the difference between a Jose and Ole ?

Jose is a manager who bring instant success and not a long term manager. We tried different methods and the club decided we need more stability and a reboot because the atmosphere within the squad was getting toxic.

OleBoiii

Fergie was shit. Only succeeded because of the individual brilliance of Cantona.
:lol:

Two managers on a completely different level and you are comparing them like it's orange vs orange.
I didn't, but feel free to strawman me.

No manager, apart from outliers(if someone brings up Leicester again I may rip my hair out), can win the league without top players like Bruno. It's moronic to claim that Ole is surviving solely based on Bruno, when Bruno in fact represents what the first team should look like to begin with. In the Liverpool team that won last season, there are arguably 6 players of Bruno's caliber. Can this be used to discredit Klopp? Of course not.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Can you tell me where Manutd fans said we should have finished 1st that season under Jose?
Can you tell me where anyone said EL is a tin cup when we won it?

Also, after Jose was sacked the club had a 3 year plan to challenge for the title not 6 months not 1 year not 2 years.. it was 3 year plan.

We didnt appoint a manager for short term success instead was one to build something. You cannot understand the difference between a Jose and Ole ?

Jose is a manager who bring instant success and not a long term manager. We tried different methods and the club decided we need more stability and a reboot because the atmosphere within the squad was getting toxic.
Long term manager = What is that? honest question

AshRK

Spent 1bn : but we're playing catch up
Finishing 2nd : we should finished 1st
Finishing 3rd : progresss
10th in the league : we're not top 4 material
Spent 120m : but we miss sancho
Playing tumescent football : but we beat psg
Winning EL : tin cup
Losing semifinal EL : progress
3 years spunking 300m with nothing to show : but klopp won nothing in his first 4. But saf took 6 years
Last year : brilliant signing. Ole masterpieces
This year : it's not his call. He never ask for those players. It's all ed.

Double standards
So you are Jose's spokesperson.

romufc

Compete in what? What exactly are we competing? What sort of squad he's building?

Weren't you the one saying our squad isn't top 4 material? Or was that Oleboiii

You keep on moving goalpost to suit your argument.
How have I moved the goal post? where was the goal post before?

Compete for the premier league title. Again, it was a 3 year plan, first was get rid of deadwood, then start to build a culture and build a squad.

Not saying Ole is the man to take us to the title, but I can guarantee he will leave the squad in a better place than what Jose left it at.

A top coach with 3 signings would compete for the league with the current players.

And you keep making up stuff about me. This is the second time you have said something that you have not backed up with...

justsomebloke

Compete in what? What exactly are we competing? What sort of squad he's building?

I think the argument is that if you're going to build a team that can compete for the PL title for many seasons, that requires some time and patience, and leads to recruitment choices that are different to what you do if your focus is to improve as much as possible as quickly as possible. It involves developing young players, recruiting for long-term effect and all the less visible and measurable things needed to build a cohesive group of players that can reasonably be expected to win with consistency: Team and club identity, a shared ethic, a recognisable and well-understood philosophy of what sort of football you play. All of which was in place under Ferguson. Moyes never got the chance to do this, LvG was expected to just restore perceived normality quickly and make Man Utd great again ASAP, and in any case represented the wrong answers, JM didn't even try. Essentially valid point, in my view.

OleBoiii

@Sky1981

I don't know who you're thinking about with your posts, but just in case I want to set the record straight:

On Mourinho:
- I was impressed with Jose's second season and thought he overachieved with his team.
- I was furious when he wasn't backed properly in the following transfer window.
- I was in favor of sacking Mourinho when he got sacked because he had us in complete free fall(11 points behind top 4 around Christmas) and was absolutely miserable in the media.

On Solskjær:
- Last season, 3rd place was decent achievement as we were never gonna outplace Liverpool and City anyways. It's a very good achievement given the circumstances(no attacking midfielder for half the season).
- This season I still think we're worse than Liverpool and City by a considerable margin, but the distance has shrunk a bit(particularly when it comes to City).
- Chelsea and Tottenham are roughly the same level as us. There's not much between us.
- I still think top 4 must be the goal. Failure should probably lead to Ole's sacking, but there are some instances where it can be excused, as the difference between us and our closest rivals are so miniscule.

Wilt

Fergie was shit. Only succeeded because he got lucky with the individual brilliance of Cantona. :houllier:
How the hell can you say that?!! SAF was already a successful manager before he came to Utd.

Obviously Cantona was a game changer for him, but SAF seized the chance to sign him and played Cantona to his best effect.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Nearly 35000 posts now, and nothing achieved apart from generating negativity across this forum. Every pro-argument is countered, and every anti-argument is countered, and the one thing that this thread definitely has not achieved is to change anybody's mind. Only results over a period of time can and will do that.

The post match thread from last night has crept into 6 pages. For a 4-1 win in the Champions League. All of this talk about 'must be sacked if we don't get top 4' is because of what? Its a target for the club and means a lot financially, but what does it mean for the actual football? It means we get to play in the Champions League, and all that this brings with it. Terrific. Except we did that last night, and we won 4-1, but nobody wants to talk about it - the very thing that we all claim to be so important is seemingly not worth discussing at any length. Posters here that argue against Ole every day don't post in those threads when we win. How does that make sense? What does that say about what they are here to do?

This whole thing is about people winning this argument. Guess what? The people who are so against him will get their I-told-you-so moment eventually, because nearly every manager ends up getting sacked at some point. There is a shelf life for them all. This argument will rage on until that happens if everybody keeps feeding it. You know that something has become rotten when a manager is criticised for relying on a player that he signed to do the exact job he is doing, or when a 5-0 CL win is pulled apart because we didn't dominate for 90 minutes. Its rotten to the core.

Flexdegea

This nonsense with the tables must stop at some time. Ole's got 64% wow, crazy and all, but you can't compare different eras or total games or how many years was someone as a coach.

By that logic Ole must be a better manager than SAF or Moyes was a better manager than sir Matt. No fecking way

You can't even compare their first 30-40-50-whatever games of each manager, as United were not the monster of a club that has become under SAF.

Those were different times and there were different goals to be achieved. At this moment United is not a team that hasn't win the league for 27 years or been relegated and returned. We are being considered as one of the biggest teams in the world, at least financially, and you expect certain things from a top club.

All this "rebuilding" is just a hoax or maybe a masterplan from Ed given that Ole works as a lighting rod for the angry fans.

Some managers spent all in all 3 years at a club, for Ole it's 3 years in the "making". What a load of crap.
When a manager goes to a club, there begins the "rebuild". I can't remember anyone saying that I need 3 years to get my own players so then you can judge me. Every manager has to sign his players but he must get the best out of the already existing ones.

So wrong and ill informed.

He been at the club 3 years?

Also as couple posters have pointed out hes hit his targets. If your target is league title ASAP then that is on you. Ole job was to qualify for champs league, then build from there, and totally overhaul the squad.

He is currently doing them things. Their is no magical pill that can just give you what you want in record time.

Last edited:

Water Melon

Give him time until Jan and evaluate. If we qualify from a tough CL group and are in top4 or thereabouts, let him carry on. If we stagnate in the league then bring a new manager in.

AshRK

Nearly 35000 posts now, and nothing achieved apart from generating negativity across this forum. Every pro-argument is countered, and every anti-argument is countered, and the one thing that this thread definitely has not achieved is to change anybody's mind. Only results over a period of time can and will do that.

The post match thread from last night has crept into 6 pages. For a 4-1 win in the Champions League. All of this talk about 'must be sacked if we don't get top 4' is because of what? Its a target for the club and means a lot financially, but what does it mean for the actual football? It means we get to play in the Champions League, and all that this brings with it. Terrific. Except we did that last night, and we won 4-1, but nobody wants to talk about it - the very thing that we all claim to be so important is seemingly not worth discussing at any length. Posters here that argue against Ole every day don't post in those threads when we win. How does that make sense? What does that say about what they are here to do?

This whole thing is about people winning this argument. Guess what? The people who are so against him will get their I-told-you-so moment eventually, because nearly every manager ends up getting sacked at some point. There is a shelf life for them all. This argument will rage on until that happens if everybody keeps feeding it. You know that something has become rotten when a manager is criticised for relying on a player that he signed to do the exact job he is doing, or when a 5-0 CL win is pulled apart because we didn't dominate for 90 minutes. Its rotten to the core.
Good post. The problem like you said some want him gone and if given the choice between winning the league under Ole or having him sacked right away, some will chose the latter. That's how strong the hatred is. I am all for constructive criticism or questioning his management but some comments are just plain abusive towards him. Calling him a failed cardiff manager or that he doesn't know anything about management or that he should be kicked backed to norway or that he will not even get a job in championship or even league 1 football is not criticism, it is hatred for the man. I bet if poch takes over give 1 year and people will be bored with him too. Every month a new hipster manager will come and people will want him.

Flexdegea

Currently competing very well in the top competition on the world, the champs league. I thought that was Obvs.

Not sure why everyone has given up on the league either. Very defeatist. Early early days

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Nearly 35000 posts now, and nothing achieved apart from generating negativity across this forum. Every pro-argument is countered, and every anti-argument is countered, and the one thing that this thread definitely has not achieved is to change anybody's mind. Only results over a period of time can and will do that. The post match thread from last night has crept into 6 pages. For a 4-1 win in the Champions League. All of this talk about 'must be sacked if we don't get top 4' is because of what? Its a target for the club and means a lot financially, but what does it mean for the actual football? It means we get to play in the Champions League, and all that this brings with it. Terrific.
Except we did that last night, and we won 4-1, but nobody wants to talk about it - the very thing that we all claim to be so important is seemingly not worth discussing at any length. Posters here that argue against Ole every day don't post in those threads when we win. How does that make sense? What does that say about what they are here to do?
This whole thing is about people winning this argument. Guess what? The people who are so against him will get their I-told-you-so moment eventually, because nearly every manager ends up getting sacked at some point. There is a shelf life for them all.

This argument will rage on until that happens if everybody keeps feeding it. You know that something has become rotten when a manager is criticised for relying on a player that he signed to do the exact job he is doing, or when a 5-0 CL win is pulled apart because we didn't dominate for 90 minutes. Its rotten to the core.
Brilliant post. Possible the best so far in this train wreck thread.

I've said all along that these posters want United to lose, just so they can be proven 'right' on an anonymous internet forum. That why I don't consider OleOUTers as supporters, rather they are wannabe pundits. Except they are neither qualified nor knowledgeable enough to get a proper gig as a critic or pundit. So they pollute forums like this to gain whatever satisfaction it is that they seek.

The other point is they ever won't be proven 'right', even when Ole eventually leaves the club. Because those of us who have lived the dream and supported Ole all the way have had a great time enjoying supporting our team, whereas they have spent that time miserable and conflicted. When Ole leaves, I'll support the next guy just as much as I supported Ole ... you know, the point of being a supporter is to support!

romufc

Good post. The problem like you said some want him gone and if given the choice between winning the league under Ole or having him sacked right away, some will chose the latter. That's how strong the hatred is. I am all for constructive criticism or questioning his management but some comments are just plain abusive towards him. Calling him a failed cardiff manager or that he doesn't know anything about management or that he should be kicked backed to norway or that he will not even get a job in championship or even league 1 football is not criticism, it is hatred for the man. I bet if poch takes over give 1 year and people will be bored with him too. Every month a new hipster manager will come and people will want him.
This is literally it. The thing is if you disagree with anyone that is Ole out, you automatically become Ole in? That is not the case, we understand that he makes mistakes or may not be the one to win the title. However; have the common sense to look at the positives too instead of using the hate towards him.

He complained about the fixtures after Everton win - got hate.
Klopp done the exact same after the Leivester win.

Win 1-0 at West Brom hate. Then say look where Jose is when he needed 88th min goal to beat West Brom too.

We are so quick to praise other teams and players and have a go at our own. Just because I want us to win does not make me a blind Ole iner, I will criticise him when we play crap or there is clear problems. On the other hand, I will praise the manager when we win. Not say, we are lucky to win because of x y z

lee82gx

I actually started a newbie thread with a slightly different flavour to the same question:

How should Ole set his own terms for his own sacking or retention?

Does he think he's got a job for life, or 5 years per the contract, regardless of results?

Or does he stay as long as we get top 4 end of the season and not be sacked a day before that?

Only Ed, the board and Ole himself can answer this I guess. Same as us spouting forth all our opinions on this esteemed subject, it won't really change...

It seems like Eds saying we will back Ole no matter what, so its possible we will even flirt with relegation a little. Smart money will be on him staying...I'm not at all convinced Ed will do anything this season.

To say our squad is poor or just about the same as Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal or anyone other than Liverpool and City is a poor poor defense for Ole. It is because of him that the squad is weak, as it was built by himself. No one forced him to buy Maguire, AWB, Dan James for good money. He stuck with Pogba, through thick and thin. He did not buy to replace Lukaku who left us with a good chunk of money, and now we are stuck with Mr.Moody Martial. Cavani does not look like he will even get half the goals that Lukaku will have gotten us.

For me, Ole's got till mid season to show good form with whoever he picks in this particular team. As I said, it is wholly his team. As of now, C minus.

Reactions: Sultan

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
This nonsense with the tables must stop at some time. Ole's got 64% wow, crazy and all, but you can't compare different eras or total games or how many years was someone as a coach.

By that logic Ole must be a better manager than SAF or Moyes was a better manager than sir Matt. No fecking way

You can't even compare their first 30-40-50-whatever games of each manager, as United were not the monster of a club that has become under SAF.

Those were different times and there were different goals to be achieved. At this moment United is not a team that hasn't win the league for 27 years or been relegated and returned. We are being considered as one of the biggest teams in the world, at least financially, and you expect certain things from a top club.

All this "rebuilding" is just a hoax or maybe a masterplan from Ed given that Ole works as a lighting rod for the angry fans.

Some managers spent all in all 3 years at a club, for Ole it's 3 years in the "making". What a load of crap.
When a manager goes to a club, there begins the "rebuild". I can't remember anyone saying that I need 3 years to get my own players so then you can judge me. Every manager has to sign his players but he must get the best out of the already existing ones.
Well, we were not exactly in the best shape either after Ole took over. I agree that comparing win% to someone who managed 40 years ago is irrelevant, but considering the frankly hysterical reactions we get here at times he has a point: Its not so bad as many people would have us believe and largely speaking we have been pretty decent since Bruno arrived.

Also, that bolded part: The EPL is much more competitive than the other big leagues in Europe, especially Spain and Germany where the top dog(s) have vastly more resources than everyone else. Bayern for example use their closes rival as a farmer club, which is just bizarre. Could you imagine if we regularly kept snatching up Liverpool's best players?

And the rebuild is not a hoax, its a fact. I dont know why so many are in denial about this. Just because we used to win the league regularly and had a squad that pissed over everyone elses does not mean it had to be that way forever. We dont have a divine right to challenge for the league every year and right now we are still a few steps below the best clubs in the world

romufc

To say our squad is poor or just about the same as Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal or anyone other than Liverpool and City is a poor poor defense for Ole. It is because of him that the squad is weak, as it was built by himself. No one forced him to buy Maguire, AWB, Dan James for good money. He stuck with Pogba, through thick and thin. He did not buy to replace Lukaku who left us with a good chunk of money, and now we are stuck with Mr.Moody Martial. Cavani does not look like he will even get half the goals that Lukaku will have gotten us.
He replaced Lukaku with Greenwood and played Martial up top. He spent money and they have improved the squad.

Also can you highlight what makes Martial moody?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Some stats from CL:
Goals - 12 (2nd highest behind Barca)
Goals Against - 4 (9th highest)

xG- 8.4 (2nd highest behind Barca)
xGA - 3.2 (4th highest)

Not so bad when you consider we've played PSG and Leipzig and we're having a manager who won't get a job outside Norway if he gets sacked here

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
We hate the man?

He was most of us heroes growing up, if there's one person we all can get behind it's him, but still rooting and wishing him to make it doesn't make him any bit of a better manager.

And if his name isn't Ole gunnar Solksjaer he won't last this long. But yeah, we hate him. Well done!

AshRK

We hate the man?

He was most of us heroes growing up, if there's one person we all can get behind it's him, but still rooting and wishing him to make it doesn't make him any bit of a better manager.

And if his name isn't Ole gunnar Solksjaer he won't last this long. But yeah, we hate him. Well done!
I don't see any constructive criticism in most of your posts but just condescending remarks or taunts. Keep them coming, we are not the board nether are you. So if you really want to vent your anger then vent it towards the board and not ask Ole why he is not sacking himself.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

Really? Fergie won us the league in 12/13 with one player of that calibre - RvP. He also managed to get the best out of a few old timers such as Giggs, Evra, Rio, Scholes and Vidic. If anything, the last 7 years prove the exact opposite of what you're saying. Fergie could win the league with just about anyone.

The shit you guys spout just to defend Ole is ridiculous.

AshRK

Some stats from CL:
Goals - 12 (2nd highest behind Barca)
Goals Against - 4 (9th highest)

xG- 8.4 (2nd highest behind Barca)
xGA - 3.2 (4th highest)

Not so bad when you consider we've played PSG and Leipzig and we're having a manager who won't get a job outside Norway if he gets sacked here
SOme think he won't even get a job there as Molde have got a better coach and are happy without Ole.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
For me its simple. Consistency. Its evaded him thus far. If he gets us playing like we did in the first yesterday across most games, then I'm all for Ole. But hes shown he can't. In two years, we're struggling for consistency. One day, we can beat RB Leipzig 5-0 and then we follow it up with a 1-0 loss to an awful Arsenal team. How? Why? I get that you can have good and bad days but why is this pattern the only consistent aspect to this team under this management? Lose to shit Turkish side 2-1 via a humiliating performance then drub them 4-1.

OleBoiii

Whatever your stance is: every United manager in the post Fergie era has been allowed to stay until they fail in some form. Solskjær isn't given special treatment because of his legend status. He's still here because he's yet to fail. On top of this:

- He's excellent at dealing with the media.
- His record in Europe is good.
- His record against the best managers, across several top leagues, is very good.
- Our squad is relatively young and likely to improve naturally. There are no short-term solutions.
- Our football is the most entertaining it's been in the post Fergie era.
- Our results since Bruno's arrival, which now amounts to as much as 37 games, are good: 24W, 7D, 6L

OleBoiii

Really? Fergie won us the league in 12/13 with one player of that calibre - RvP.
This is revisionism of the highest order!

- Carrick was excellent that season and arguably as important as RVP.
- Rooney had a lot of goals and assists that year. He was still a top player.
- Evra and Vidic still had 1-2 good years left in them. They weren't world class anymore, but they were still top defenders.
- DDG had his first good season for us that year and was probably our 3rd best player and the best goalkeeper in the league.

lee82gx

He replaced Lukaku with Greenwood and played Martial up top. He spent money and they have improved the squad.

Also can you highlight what makes Martial moody?
In the time we lost Lukaku, he has already scored 30 goals. Greenwood did so well last season I admit but now he's been frozen to "let him grow" but if you ask me, there must be a better reason such as he's not hitting the heights or he's hitting the wrong Icelandic models. Which means it is not a good sign. So, how many goals will we be getting from these two this season? This season alone, Lukaku already has more goals than Martial and Greenwood combined.....I'm not saying we should not have let him go. I'm just saying we could've, should've spent the money on a target man.

I'll be happy to tell you what makes Martial moody if I know it. Apparently he needs a few more games to get going. And a few more, and a few more, and few more?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Give him time until Jan and evaluate. If we qualify from a tough CL group and are in top4 or thereabouts, let him carry on. If we stagnate in the league then bring a new manager in.
Is the correct answer.

The bed wetters want us to sack a manager after 3 consecutive wins, top of our CL group, above Man City and only 5pts behind Chelsea with a game in hand. And apparently Chelsea are flying now. Okay then......

romufc

In the time we lost Lukaku, he has already scored 30 goals. Greenwood did so well last season I admit but now he's been frozen to "let him grow" but if you ask me, there must be a better reason such as he's not hitting the heights or he's hitting the wrong Icelandic models. Which means it is not a good sign. So, how many goals will we be getting from these two this season? This season alone, Lukaku already has more goals than Martial and Greenwood combined.....I'm not saying we should not have let him go. I'm just saying we could've, should've spent the money on a target man.

I'll be happy to tell you what makes Martial moody if I know it. Apparently he needs a few more games to get going. And a few more, and a few more, and few more?
Lukaku is playing in Serie A, Immobile gets 30 goals and assists a season.

Greenwood is being frozen out? what makes you say that? He has had a tough period with the media, illness and a close friend losing his life. Footballers are human and surprisingly a 18 year old gets affected by what happens outside of football.

Martial has had a stop start season. Just because the media say he is moody, doesnt mean he is moody because there is nothing to suggest that he is a moody person.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I don't see any constructive criticism in most of your posts but just condescending remarks or taunts. Keep them coming, we are not the board nether are you. So if you really want to vent your anger then vent it towards the board and not ask Ole why he is not sacking himself.
Constructive criticism? I'm not the one who come up with Hate the guy.

AshRK

Constructive criticism? I'm not the one who come up with Hate the guy.
You were the one who responded to my post saying "we hate the man?". I never in my original post said @Sky1981 hates ole, I didn't even mention you but you took it on yourself and chose to respond that we don't hate the man :lol:

rotherham_red

fecking brilliant post.

Status
Not open for further replies.