Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrational.

100 games under Ole, and a couple of plucky underdog victories against depleted teams aside, he's done nothing to convince me he's the long term United manager.

NK86

If he doesn't get sacked after such a start, I don't think he will be sacked till we are mathematically fecked this season. Unfortunately this is our true level with Ole at the helm.

Bwuk

Anybody who can’t see that we clearly aren’t a well coached/drilled team are deluding themselves to be quite honest.

A constantly repeating cycle of one good performance followed by three tumescent ones isn’t one you want to be stuck in.

It amuses me how the Ole in crowd go nuts at the odd win we manage to conjure up, and then go ballistic at anyone who dare call us out for being terrible when we lose. It’s the same reactionary BS they call others out for. They slate people for coming out in force when we lose, but they do the exact same frigging thing when we win. They crawl out of the woodwork trying to claim we are world beaters. It’s pathetic.
Spot on. We rely completely on individual brilliance. We aren’t a good team.

Agila Dathi

He has to go, this is absolutely unacceptable. We are playing shitty football, getting shitty results and I feel shitty after almost every game.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Ole's had a shocker today. From starting Mctominay and Fred which essentially nullifies any attacking threat we may possess, to his incorrect choice of midfielders for the diamond formation, through to his subs which were frankly mind boggling.

What we saw today was basically a rerun of the Chelsea game, an unnecessarily defensive setup and and a first eleven that lacked energy and enthusiasm. We've seen that same lacklustre performance way too many times during Ole's tenure to call it an anomoly, and that is the problem.

Gazza

The thing is, when someone makes big bollocks threads about Ole being a tactical genius, you're also going to need to explain how the tactics have utterly failed in the league so far this season. We had our best players out there today besides Martial, not sure what the excuse will be this time.

Stainz

You can justify losing games like that. Just cant. 1p from for 4 home games.

AC1689

Spot on. We rely completely on individual brilliance. We aren’t a good team.
Always this. Individual brilliance is what wins us SOME games. But it’s obvious this isn’t sustainable and can’t have us winning the games we really should and need to be winning.

Dobba

Changed my mind, Poch in. He'll be dogshit, out of his depth and we won't get any better - but at least matchday threads will see the blame put on the players for their inability to pass the ball 5 yards.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Is he the worst manager we had? I think almost there. No passion, no fight, setup a team not to concede. Totally Deserve to be sack.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If we can’t counter attack, we are utterly clueless at what to do. Tactics were wrong today, but as usual Ole was happy to leave it & hope for some luck/individual magic. Leaving McTominay on when we needed a goal is confusing.

He’s had enough time to impose his style of play & it’s clear he’s out of his depth. Arteta’s done more with less & in less time. Our league form is pathetic & if he didn’t have so much goodwill from his time as a player & the odd impressive result, the scrutiny from fans & media would be far greater.

Toni Roncoroni

Two of the worst performances in the PL within 8 days I ever witnessed. Shocking performances. No speed, no urgency. Is Maguire our playmaker? We have no plan and the players no clue. It will stay like that with Ole in charge. For me this is just not good enough!

KennyBurner

I honestly hope this is a signal to the board that no matter what happens we can never progress with Ole as manager. He cant take us past individual brilliance from our players.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
There is a myth around Olein fans that we have patterns in our attacking play. :lol:
2 years. 2 years in charge and we can't create a single chance against deep defence.
300 mil spent and our game plan is to sit deep and wait on counter attack.

Failed Cardiff manager is the worst coach in history of this club. What a clown.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Reckon we'll win at Old Trafford in the league this season?

lilcurt

Get him out!!!

Just because he is a legend doesn't mean he can be a top manager. Miles away, game management is awful.

Lee565

Too many excuses afforded for ole, klopp has no dijk, fabinho or thiago but still business as usual, ole can barely buy win in the premier league with a almost full strength squad to choose from

Godfather

So another shocking performance after a good game? Who would have thought...

No way we are going anywhere with Ole

Status
Not open for further replies.