Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves to be catapulted out of the club, being outplayed by David Moyes says it all.

How can the club stick by him rotting our club. Hes litralky the worst manager in the league its not even up for debate.

He's fecking pathetic. Not a clue.

Who has Ole improved? Name one fecking player who was improved by OGS. Would WHU swap Moyes for Solskjaer?

I don't understand how people can claim hes a good manager. Like holy feck, do you not watch our games?

You have question ogs, no doubt.

Away to west ham is always a game of strength. Physical and tight.

Sowhat does he do? Pick 2 of the least hard working players in the squad. Pogba and martial.

poor

If he never had any affiliation to the club as a player, he’d have been sacked by now. Another game, where the players look like they’ve never trained together.

Same old shite. What a waste of the actual quality we have in the squad nowadays.

His mediocre fanboys also need to be kicked out of the fan base. They are low standard fans just like him calling them selves "the top reds"

How bad are Man Utd in this first half against West Ham. An absolute joke of a team managed by an absolute cluless manager. How anyone can defend this shit is beyond me.

He gets those one off results which saves him for another 4 games which get progressively worse. Then he saves himself again with a convincing scoreline and acts like he is SAF V2... only to struggle in the next 4 games and so on.

It's pathetic. If he wasn't Solskjaer, he would have been sacked by now. We are blindly supporting him just cos of his history with us as a player. There has been nothing really to suggest he is anything special as a manager and will lead us to trophies

Waiting for someone to say SAF had bad games at West Ham as well.

Hes a made dog shit teams like Crystal Palace, Brighton, West Brom and West Ham look like world beaters.

Regardless of the scorline, I always say, look at the performance.
I am at a loss how anyone thinks we are progressing and this man should continue.

Close this thread, he's not getting sacked anytime soon it's pointless even discussing about it

What do we actually do in practice?

He has built a team of good players but unfortunately he has them playing like shit, again. Argh.

Bruno will come on second half, we'll get a 2-1 win and Ole will be hailed a mastermind, even though we should be about 4-0 down right now :lol:

I counted our strong performances until we capitulate. I got 3 games. I hope people understand why people doubt Ole now.

If I was manager the first thing I would do is get Pogba and Martial out of the club.

I'm utterly sick of the inconsistency.

It's unacceptable for a football team that cost over a billion quid to assemble.

Moyes totally destroying Ole tactically. Lucky we are just one goal down.
It is so obvious Ole is not good enough.

Basically West Ham and Spurs play probably the best football in the league this season so far with our ex managers on half our budget.

What's actually the game plan?

I just can't see what the players are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.