Would you take relegation if it meant the end of the Glazer’s ? Be honest

led_scholes

We don't need to be relegated. However, I am starting to think that we should threat the owners with relegation by declaring that we will cancel and intterupt our matches until they leave.

RatPack

Right now I think relegation is a distinct possibility but I doubt it will improve the changes of Glazers selling.

Their knowledge of football seems to be so limited that they do not even know that relegation is a bad thing.

Zed 101

I don't blame the Glazer's for bleeding money from UTD I hate them for it but, hey they were allowed to mortgage our club and milk money from us, why wouldn't they! the only way in which they will sell is if it is better financially for them to do so, any offers they get are going to have to be a better option than the debt servicing and dividends they currently receive, protests will not shift them 1 iota

Maticmaker

I don't blame the Glazer's for bleeding money from UTD I hate them for it but, hey they were allowed to mortgage our club and milk money from us, why wouldn't they! the only way in which they will sell is if it is better financially for them to do so, any offers they get are going to have to be a better option than the debt servicing and dividends they currently receive, protests will not shift them 1 iota
Exactly, whether we like it or not, this is the reality.... it is their business.

The moment Martin Edwards turned Manchester United from being the Edwards 'family hobby' to being the Edwards 'family business', something/somebody like the Glazers were bound to appear.
The real worry now is that they will prolong the pain, that as long as they can keep drawing management fees and servicing the debts, they will, eventually 'as a business' they will drive it into the ground and have some prime real estate in Trafford Park left to sell off.

Sends shivers down the spine!

Gums

And if we had a repeat of that relegation season and the following promotion one with a young, exciting, attacking and vibrant side once again then I would be absolutely delighted.
If there was a realistic chance of that happening in this day and age, despite the competition and the money involved, I’d happily join you and sign up. But what are the odds nowadays? I think it’s unlikely that we’ll return in 1975 style, actually I’m not even sure we’d bounce right back up.