WSL 22/23 | United v Arsenal - 7:15 Wed 19 Apr

Lightbringer

Then again if we keep just clearing the ball for the rest of the night it’ll be a long one.
So what do you suggest? Small pass between Earps and Zelem in our own box? You saw how that ended up! There is different ways to hold possession!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
We need a second goal because this is going to get hairy if the scoreline remains this close.
I’ll be very surprised if we keep a clean sheet if we don’t change something. Very far from scoring the second as we’ve probably not been in their box not once this half. I’d bring Thomas on for Parris and maybe Bøe Risa on for Galton, Tooney on the left.

Lightbringer

So will Skinner trust his subs and freshen up as we played during the weekend? Or will he run this 11 to the ground as he trusts them? Key question certainly. Bring on the subs please!

top1whoisman

Scout
So what do you suggest? Small pass between Earps and Zelem in our own box? You saw how that ended up! There is different ways to hold possession!
Not saying it was the right decision in that situation or that it was a quality pass. But 50% of our ”passes” have been into row Z this half. Need to get a grip of the game by possession.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
You take your time, Mary.

top1whoisman

Scout
So will Skinner trust his subs and freshen up as we played during the weekend? Or will he run this 11 to the ground as he trusts them? Key question certainly. Bring on the subs please!
He and his staff have done a brilliant job and that’s more or less the only thing I’d really criticise him for. Nothing wrong with trusting a permanent XI but it can’t be at the expense of not making subs when it’s obvious they’re needed.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
7 mins added on. ... my goodness can we hold on for that long?

top1whoisman

Scout
KAMMOOOON!

Not a vintage performance but a big win! All that matters at this stage of the season.

Mannion POTM by far for me, she was simply faultless.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Yes! Good win!

Thought the Arsenal goalie was gonna score at the end there :nervous:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Massive win. What a volley that would’ve been from Zinsberger though :lol:

Eric_the_Red99

HUGE win. The title may still be beyond us, but I feel a lot better about securing top three now.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Massive win! Well done! Surely at least a top 3 finish now. :D

Gordon S

This is quite a weird leauge, we are 4 points clear at the top with 4 games to go, only lost two games so far, fantastic GD. We could still finish outside top 3 i think. Should not be possible.

Lightbringer

This is quite a weird leauge, we are 4 points clear at the top with 4 games to go, only lost two games so far, fantastic GD. We could still finish outside top 3 i think. Should not be possible.
Indeed. Its something to tell your kids and their childrens children about, its insane.

edcunited1878

That's a fantastic win tonight and so glad they got the result that they earned and deserved.

A little feck off to Arsenal who tried to unrest the team and Russo during the transfer window. Hopefully the team continues on and finishes top 3 or even wins the title and key players can be secured with new deals. Great 3 points.

SuperScoot

Massive win tonight. You could see the belief in the team, dogged but effective. Carry this on for the rest of the season, and we'll be very close. All we can do is make Chelsea have to be perfect to win it. FA Cup win would be nice as well.