WSL 23/24 | United v City at OT - Sun 19 Nov at 4:30pm

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Good to see the ladies team following the same ethos as the mens at least.

RedDevilQuebecois

With the way this season is going to shit, is it too soon to sack Skinner?

Seriously, I don't care if we pummel Everton 7-0 or West Ham 5-0. The manager is worthy of a sack if we can't beat the rivals in the top 4 more often.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
With the way this season is going to shit, is it too soon to sack Skinner?

Seriously, I don't care if we pummel Everton 7-0 or West Ham 5-0. The manager is worthy of a sack if we can't beat the rivals in the top 4 more often.
Sack him and ETH!

Eric_the_Red99

Sadly, this season is panning out as I feared after we let two of our best players leave for more ambitious clubs in the summer. We’ve gone backwards and everyone else has improved - especially Chelsea, Arsenal and City. Not even confident of fourth place tbh.

Lightbringer

Shaw looked like she died on the pitch, was down for 3 minutes, was allowed back in the game immediately. Scored a goal and ran around like a horse celebrating. That was shameful time wasting by Shaw. They should have a rule you have to wait 2 minutes before you can re-join to cut that shit out.

RedDevilQuebecois

Shaw looked like she died on the pitch, was down for 3 minutes, was allowed back in the game immediately. Scored a goal and ran around like a horse celebrating. That was shameful time wasting by Shaw. They should have a rule you have to wait 2 minutes before you can re-join to cut that shit out.
In her case, it should be a walk to the "dark room" for 10 minutes as part of a concussion protocol.

Bobski

Garcia has to pass that, well maybe not if she can draw a red.

Ekeke

No excuse not to just throw everyone forward to hope for some goals. Decent effort Garcia, dont think it was going in

PoTMS

Even against 10 players, we look absolutely clueless.

Lightbringer

Every time I watch woman’s football I somehow manage to be surprised by how low quality it is. This is garbage but here I am, watching it. Nobody to blame but myself.
Tbf, this has to be one of the worst halfs I have seen the 4 years. 15 minutes time wasting of injuries and United looking completely clueless how to even attack at all. I agree it was the worst timing pulling off an insane stinker like this with the big crowd.