Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
New Sea of Thieves content is out. I've briefly hopped on, but from my ten minutes they've added more stuff to the world. They keep layering things on and making the game more interesting.
I've heard great things, looking forward to getting the chance to try it. Also apparently it's mostly PvE which should help the whining Xbox crowd enjoy too! ;)

BristolRuss

Some new GP titles coming soon.

Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – Available Today
Worms Rumble is Worms like you’ve never played it before, with intense, real-time, arena-based 32 player cross-platform combat. Get ready for multiple game modes where you’re only ever a Holy Hand Grenade away from death!

Iron Harvest (PC) – June 24
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. The game lets you control giant dieselpunk mechs, combining epic single-player and co-op campaigns as well as skirmishes with intense action on the battlefield for multiplayer fans.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Console and PC) EA Play – June 24
Feel the thrill of the chase and the rush of escape in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, coming June 24 with Xbox Game Pass for PC and Ultimate via EA Play. It’s time to reignite the pursuit.

Prodeus (Game Preview) (PC) ID@Xbox – June 24
Get ready to paint the walls red. Featuring a hand-crafted campaign from industry FPS veterans, over-the-top gory visuals, and a built-in community map browser for instantaneous action with nearly limitless levels to play. Prodeus is the retro shooter you’ve been waiting for.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Cloud) – July 1
The heroic bear and bird return at last to defend Spiral Mountain from their nemesis Gruntilda. Groundbreaking vehicular platforming awaits in wild new worlds packed with features and faces old and new. Build awe-inspiring vehicles and tackle the Jiggy challenges in any way you see fit!

Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – July 1
Small heroes, big adventure! Follow Vi, Kabbu, and Leif in their epic journey to find the Everlasting Sapling! Explore and combine your team’s abilities to solve puzzles, defeat powerful enemies and find ancient treasures!

Gang Beasts (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – July 1
Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal slapstick fight sequences, and absurd hazardous environments set in the mean streets of Beef City. Customize your character and fight enemies in the melee game mode or fight with friends against the gangs of Beef City in the gang game mode.

Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, combining empire management and turn-based combat with unique card-game elements. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends – and hurl yourself into a compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.

Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – July 1
Limbo is an award-winning indie adventure, critically acclaimed for its captivating puzzle design and immersive sound and visuals. Its dark, misty spaces and haunting narrative will stay with you forever.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
You're essentially getting 33+ games in one month. The times they're available are a bit weird though. Can't they just all be available the full month?
I've never understood why they split them half and half with the og/360 titles

DavelinaJolie

This would be a coup for Xbox, if his last game wasn't a complete joke. They should be learning from Sony's mistake in Death Stranding.

evil_geko

In what sense? Death Stranding is a very good game. The only issue I see is most people didn't have the patience for it.
Pretty much, most of todays gamers have no patience, Death Stranding was brilliant.

Ainu

In what sense? Death Stranding is a very good game. The only issue I see is most people didn't have the patience for it.
He could be referring to the story, that was a nonsensical mess (sort of comes with the territory with Kojima). It did have a satisfying, zen-like gameplay loop at its heart though, I enjoyed that part.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Gamepass on PC alone has meant a lot more people have downloaded and played it than normal and I'm sure that'll be true on Xbox too. I can't imagine many actually sticking with it though and it'll remain niche in that sense.

A lot of people will download it just to check out the graphics. I don't care about the flying bit, but I do want to fly over some places I know and see what it's like on there. Then I'll probably never play it again.

Maybe if other boring people come over that I think will be impressed.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Gamepass on PC alone has meant a lot more people have downloaded and played it than normal and I'm sure that'll be true on Xbox too. I can't imagine many actually sticking with it though and it'll remain niche in that sense.

A lot of people will download it just to check out the graphics. I don't care about the flying bit, but I do want to fly over some places I know and see what it's like on there. Then I'll probably never play it again.

Maybe if other boring people come over that I think will be impressed.
Think it'll be a keeper to have just to chill on every now and then. I'm really looking forward to it

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Think it'll be a keeper to have just to chill on every now and then. I'm really looking forward to it
Yeah but for it to be chill I think you basically need the game to do the flying for you, which I'm cool with

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
98% of storage used up and I want to delete no games. Fuuuuuuuu

expandable memory purchase time

Traub

What’s the point of flight simulator? The long haul flight is the worst part of travelling.