Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Probably 3.

Starfield, Avowed and Fable.
Fable, meh. Starfield - already knew about that and it's Bethesda, so writing will be horrible.
Avowed is Obsidian, right? So there's a slight hope for that one.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Fable, meh. Starfield - already knew about that and it's Bethesda, so writing will be horrible.
Avowed is Obsidian, right? So there's a slight hope for that one.
:lol:

What sort of RPG are you hoping for then? JRPGs?

I guess there's a chance at one of InExile's (Wasteland devs) new games too

FreakyJim

:lol:

What sort of RPG are you hoping for then? JRPGs?

I guess there's a chance at one of InExile's (Wasteland devs) new games too
Well, not expecting new Baldur's Gate (I know a new one is coming) but at least something more exciting like Cyberpunk, which for all its faults, at least wasn't boring as feck like most bethesda titles.

I just need something to propel me through those huge open world games and if the story and writing is shit, I'm quickly done. Gameplay can get me only so far. That's why I couldn't finish BOTW (although in this case it was more the lack of interesting dungeons more than the story, it's Zelda after all, it has no story).

Alock1

Well, not expecting new Baldur's Gate (I know a new one is coming) but at least something more exciting like Cyberpunk, which for all its faults, at least wasn't boring as feck like most bethesda titles.

I just need something to propel me through those huge open world games and if the story and writing is shit, I'm quickly done. Gameplay can get me only so far. That's why I couldn't finish BOTW (although in this case it was more the lack of interesting dungeons more than the story, it's Zelda after all, it has no story).
Then why did you dismiss Fable so easily? Playground Games are known for their storytelling and character dialogue.

FreakyJim

Then why did you dismiss Fable so easily? Playground Games are known for their storytelling and character dialogue.
I know, I just don't like Fable's silly cartoony style. But yes, you're right. Those games are so old now this new one could be something completely different.

Ainu

I know, I just don't like Fable's silly cartoony style. But yes, you're right. Those games are so old now this new one could be something completely different.
Are you sure you know? Playground Games have only developed Forza Horizon games so far.

Alock1

Glad it's being streamed in 4k (only on direct xbox stream)

Footage always looks far better after the event when the 4k version gets uploaded.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I'm a simple man when it comes to star wars. I see lightsabres, I like. I don't? Not for me.