Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rooney1987

I might be in the minority but I never loved Fable and felt t could do with more than a lick of paint to bring it into the modern day. Feeling cautiously optimistic after that trailer.
Same. Was never that bothered now Im intrigued.

I know many don't like CGI trailers with no dates but guess Im in minority I like hype moments.

Ainu

I might be in the minority but I never loved Fable and felt t could do with more than a lick of paint to bring it into the modern day. Feeling cautiously optimistic after that trailer.
Fable 2 was excellent, the others didn't do much for me.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I thought they were good games without being truly great. More about potential and some good design / atmosphere than being certified classics

DavelinaJolie

The monkey Island thing was obvious, they've referenced it plenty of times in game so it was only a matter of time.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Thought Hellblade would be 2023, oh well.
With Starfield and Forza in September and October there wasn't lots of room

I also think MS want to position it for the awards. Dec would miss game awards cut off and this year it wouldn't win anything big anyway considering the competition. Next year gives it more time to cook and a chance of getting MS in the awards conversation for the first time in 20 years.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
With Starfield and Forza in September and October there wasn't lots of room

I also think MS want to position it for the awards. Dec would miss game awards cut off and this year it wouldn't win anything big anyway considering the competition. Next year gives it more time to cook and a chance of getting MS in the awards conversation for the first time in 20 years.
Further proof they don't give a shit about games actually coming out.

Also, Starfield in September :lol: