g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Yemen Civil War

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I think they're just mouthpiece for the west

But hey... you trust him... so... each to their own.
Do you have actual arguments? Cause this is just ad hominem, a typical diversion tactic.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Do you have actual arguments? Cause this is just ad hominem, a typical diversion tactic.
You seriously have no issue with various NGO that's been the basis of news and publications around the world masquerading as "objective" is actually financed by a pack of Military Industry? or why on earth various NGO are propped up by them?

Then I'll just rest my case.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
You seriously have no issue with various NGO that's been the basis of news and publications around the world masquerading as "objective" is actually financed by a pack of Military Industry? or why on earth various NGO are propped up by them?

Then I'll just rest my case.
Well, @2cents is generally very reliable and knowledgeable about these issues. So if he thinks this is a good source, I think I'd at least start with reading it - instead of rejecting it outright as you're doing here.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
There seems to be some hope that the current Iran-Saudi rapprochement may help broker a long-term truce in Yemen:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
That is great news. It also shows China's important role in this that usually was done by US/Europe

Most likely the later would rather prefer to continue as they keep selling arms to Saudi Arabia by the billions. While the world is looking the other way

2cents

Scout

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Ridiculous all the suffering and death when these old fecks can just settle it over a handshake here and a dinner there. Still, hope they can finally bring peace.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
For what I had been reading, disgusting 2 sides of the war, but hopefully this will bring peace to the general population after so many years of war. Hopefully the ones that sold so many arms to this war, starts a relief and reconstruction plan. Unlikely but one can only hope

2cents

Scout
Unbelievable