You can now change your match score predictions

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
It's only taken 3 seasons, but I've finally added the ability to change match score predictions!

Click the "Change your score prediction" link and off you go.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Great. I've missed points before when I've pressed 'I do not want to make a prediction' in error.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Great. I've missed points before when I've pressed 'I do not want to make a prediction' in error.
Actually that hasn't changed. If you opt out, you can't opt back in again.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
@Niall

I understand all this is a bit of fun. Nothing serious, if too much work. Maybe in 5 years time? :D

When we're unable to change lineup due to some reason the previous prediction gets carried forward even for less important cup games.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
@Niall

I understand all this is a bit of fun. Nothing serious, if too much work. Maybe in 5 years time? :D

When we're unable to change lineup due to some reason the previous prediction gets carried forward even for less important cup games.
That's supposed to happen. If you don't submit a lineup your previous one is carried forward, but only for one match. If you forget to submit for a second time in a row nothing is carried forward.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
That's supposed to happen. If you don't submit a lineup your previous one is carried forward, but only for one match. If you forget to submit for a second time in a row nothing is carried forward.
Cheers

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Actually that hasn't changed. If you opt out, you can't opt back in again.
Yeah, discovered as much after a test of sorts. It'd be great if you can put that in at some point in the future given how easy it is to click that option by mistake.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
How do I predict the score again? Pressed the wrong button by mistake! :(
Click the match day button at the top, in the middle of the page will be the score prediction pie chart, beneath the pie chart it says change your score prediction, click that.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Did you manage to sort out the glitch with being able to change your score prediction in game?

Surely there should ba a similar embargo as per the lineups game, as once the lineups come out, you might want to change your score prediction.

and:

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Did you manage to sort out the glitch with being able to change your score prediction in game?

Surely there should ba a similar embargo as per the lineups game, as once the lineups come out, you might want to change your score prediction.

and:

You can't change your score prediction once the match starts. However, the link to change it is always visible even after the match starts. I will be fixing this.