You fudging fudge packers

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
You spirited and ingenious chaps

As I stirred from my reverie to call on the hall of the redcafe, I found myself contemplating at a most unusual change at the corner of my eye. A detail so subtle it surely would not have registered with the average dullwitted buffoons who frequent sites such as these.

I registered a mild chuckle at the sheer temerity of the deed, like children throwing a paper ball at an adult and then running to hide, and resolved to address this in a manner suitably dignified that the transgressors should learn a lesson from the sheer weight of their own conscience illuminated to them by the power of incisive and truthful rhetoric.

In short, give me my username back, ye flock of boss-eyed inept wank-pipes.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
you pussy-holed uncle touching junkies, bunch of transexual neophyte shitbox sheriffs, I hope 69 pushy golf caddies start a compost heap on your toothbrushes.

When I am done with you pus-sucking vermin-ridden bovine butt-licking dickheads, you'll be wishing for an experience of 2caftards1cup just to take your minds off the shame and pain of what I've put you through.

Flock of boss-eyed inept wank-pipes.
Look, if you want a kiss just ask, you dont have to sweet talk me!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Haha !

Also b19, over elaborate and over wordy insults sound really lame.

vuc

First Team Serb
As I stirred from my reverie to call on the hall of the redcafe, I found myself contemplating at a most unusual change at the corner of my eye. A detail so subtle it surely would not have registered with the average dullwitted buffoons who frequent sites such as these.

I registered a mild chuckle at the sheer temerity of the deed, like children throwing a paper ball at an adult and then running to hide, and resolved to address this in a manner suitably dignified that the transgressors should learn a lesson from the sheer weight of their own conscience illuminated to them by the power of incisive and truthful rhetoric.

I see what you did here.

amolbhatia50k

This is sooo much better than the last one, B19.

It has proper relevance and all that.

amolbhatia50k

That's a really high quality post edit.

Definitely wasn't b19's doing.

Gillespie

Pitying all you northerners doomed to a life of cu

fecking shit english
Use of unnecessary adjectives and poor sentence construction
Read Jane Austen