"You have been banned"

acnumber9

:lol: fair enough. i know pointing out Moses treatment of me makes me look like the Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime. but its worth it. he is way offside on this one.
I think Brwned was playing him on. No daylight at all.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I didn't mis-read that thread and I didn't go off on one.

I've replied to Brwned in PM he sent me and if you like get him to forward it to you.

You have done a very nice job of cherry picking posts, locking me out of the thread, accusing me of mis-reading the thread and continuing to abuse me by claiming I made a 'tit' of myself.

I honestly think that constitutes internet bullying and, in this case from a moderator.

Very poor form. Very very poor form. I am genuiely amazed that you think you are behavining in a responsible manner. I really am.
:lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
If you bring up your "mistreatment" in one more thread I will lock you to this thread only.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I'm with rory. I've long felt that the mods here are allowed to run roughshod over the poor downtrodden posters like some band of mad kings on the warpath. It's taken a long time for someone to speak out against this mistreatment and since it's coming from a 11 year veteran we should all take notice.

Who's with us??

RORY, RORY, RORY.....

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
This forum is meant to be about helping posters.

Rory 7

I'm with rory. I've long felt that the mods here are allowed to run roughshod over the poor downtrodden posters like some band of mad kings on the warpath. It's taken a long time for someone to speak out against this mistreatment and since it's coming from a 11 year veteran we should all take notice.

Who's with us??

RORY, RORY, RORY.....
At last, the early seeds of justice are sown. I'll leave this one open to my fellow caftards. My case, if I'm allowed to make it, is a compelling one. Even if the mods are (generally) not the worst bunch.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
At last, the early seeds of justice are sown. I'll leave this one open to my fellow caftards. My case, if I'm allowed to make it, is a compelling one. Even if the mods are (generally) not the worst bunch.
Please by all means make your case.

Brightonian

Irwin is joking, mate. He's satirising you.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Best quit while I'm beaten up so.
Seriously though, jokes aside, I have looked through your posts in that thread and in fairness I do think you have a point. You didn't go about it in the best way which led us here, but you did have a point, it's just been lost under all the other stuff.

Rory 7

Seriously though, jokes aside, I have looked through your posts in that thread and in fairness I do think you have a point. You didn't go about it in the best way which led us here, but you did have a point.
I openly admit I didn't go about making it the right way. But thank you Hectic for taking the time to review my posts.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I openly admit I didn't go about making it the right way. But thank you Hectic for taking the time to review my posts.
Only kidding mate, I saw you believe that post by Irwin and figured if you're that fecking gullible you'll believe anything. Sorry, but yeah I don't think you have any point at all. I didn't even review your posts either, again sorry.